NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
taiq

I hope the controller shells...

have the ability to remove the "remote" and use it mid-play. Just think, playing Zelda with a GameCube-style controller, but when you start a battle, you grab the remote from the back (like a DS stylus) and wave it around to use your sword, then sheathing it in the shell again.

I'd think Zelda will use the Nunchuck style controller. Movement could be made with the analogue stick, A is action button, B is unsheath sword. Z1 (on tear drop attachement) is inventory screen, Z2 erm, something else.

Besides, I'm not ripping the wand out of its holster every battle.

Heh! That's a good idea -- I would love a Zelda game like that!

You could take it out for interaction with the enviroment too -- but it will still feel like a Zelda game.

I would bery surprised if many (or even any) 1st party games used the shell!! The shell is for ports, old sytem games and unadventurous developers like EA!

hmmmm...the idea of taking the controller coming out of the shell is a gr8 idea, but it could be a bit too fiddly :wtf: . It's a good idea but we'll have to see what the shell's like first, but yeah, a good idea! :wink:

yeah! i think they should release a warioware game with loads of minigames as a launch title, to show everyone its capabilities, like the DS.

i just hope that the shell looks just as stylistic as the rest of the console. The IGN mock-up looked ugly. Maybe make it stick out of the bottom rather than the top.

i just hope that the shell looks just as stylistic as the rest of the console. The IGN mock-up looked ugly. Maybe make it stick out of the bottom rather than the top.

I'd say you want it at the top in case they implement the "pointer" into the game.

I wouldn't want to be "unsheathing" the controller from the shell though, it'd be just an annoyance after a while, plus if you take the controller out of the shell, wouldn't that leave the shell inoperable during that time?!

Sign in to follow this