NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goron_3

No Resi Wii?

someone posted the info that was in the japanese magazine game next ill still put rumor in front of it and becouse it was posted on the gamespot forums. ill take the rumor part away if its confirmed.

**RUMOR**

Read this from a games magazine in HK today - its called Biohazard : Umbrella Corp Chronicles and fills in the story on Umbrella before and leading to BH4. Gameplay is a mix between using the Wiimote as a light gun and BH4 style elements e.g. action buttons pressing X for a dramatic scene. It features scenarios from BH1 (museum), BH2 (police station), BH3 (raccoon city), BHCV and BH4 (village) and ties in the gaps especially BHCV and BH4. Characters include Chris/Claire, Leon / Ada, Jill / Carlos, Rebecca, Hunk and Wesker . There are two gameplay modes - scenario mode and arcade mode. Proper announcement to be made by Capcom at TGS

Wow that would be so good! Wesker was pretty awesome on the Mercenaries (great finishing moves) and the idea of using the Wii-mote is just awesome! Hopefully the graphics will be slightly better than Resi4 too (hard to imagine hehe).

im actually disappointed i want to go though new areas not kill zombies etc in parts of games ive completed before :/ i want to play in new environments

im actually disappointed i want to go though new areas not kill zombies etc in parts of games ive completed before :/ i want to play in new environments

I agree with that, I mean it's definatley better than nothing and from what i've read it may just be a test to see how it works on the Wii before doing a 'proper' RE. But after how well RE4 done I would have thought RE5 on the Wii would have been a given. Ah well, thats the video game industry I guess.

Then again its on the Wii so it's bound to at least feel new :)

Here the ReWii scan from the game magazine. :)

gzone2rr300yy7.jpg

**RUMOR**

Read this from a games magazine in HK today - its called Biohazard : Umbrella Corp Chronicles and fills in the story on Umbrella before and leading to BH4. Gameplay is a mix between using the Wiimote as a light gun and BH4 style elements e.g. action buttons pressing X for a dramatic scene. It features scenarios from BH1 (museum), BH2 (police station), BH3 (raccoon city), BHCV and BH4 (village) and ties in the gaps especially BHCV and BH4. Characters include Chris/Claire, Leon / Ada, Jill / Carlos, Rebecca, Hunk and Wesker . There are two gameplay modes - scenario mode and arcade mode. Proper announcement to be made by Capcom at TGS

What are the pictures on the bottom of that article? Anything to do with the Resi story? Can't see them too well from here.

Thanks for the Scan anyway Dante.

What are the pictures on the bottom of that article? Anything to do with the Resi story? Can't see them too well from here.

Thanks for the Scan anyway Dante.

Ada's Separate ways from Ps2 with Red Steel wii-mote player.

Ada's Separate ways from Ps2 with Red Steel wii-mote player.

Ah ok then, didn't think it would be anything major but had to ask. : peace:

I will KILL Capcom if this is true.

Whose with me?

Well, since I'm quite profficient with the AK5, I guess I should tag along...

What are the credibility level of this source? From 0 to 10.

Well, if the credibility is contingent on Capcoms stupidity...then I would have to say 0.

Update: We got an e-mail from Tara that may or may not disprove this info. Check out what she has to say after the jump.

I don't want to disseminate incorrect information, and I cannot actually verify that I am in Wii or the Biohazard 5 game, all I know for sure is that the contract (for the game I did work on) had the title BIOHAZARD (but it could be any number of varying title offshoots from that same company).

Like I said, I only have the 'title' that was on the contract that I signed which was BIOHAZARD -- so I really don't know if that relates to either Biohazard 5 for PS3 and Xbox 360, or Biohazard for the Wii. We recorded in December of '05 - so it was almost a year ago, but these things often take a while....I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful...as actors we are often only given so much information anyway, on top of the non-disclosure agreements we have to sign, so there isn't much I can say. And with titles with so many divisions and offshoots, you never really know where the particular game or project you worked on will appear (as they don't give you info that you may leak)....who knows, it may not even be either of the two you listed.

kotaku.com

Probably best to keep this one at arms length until we know otherwise. The whole thing's dodgier then a a fresh STARS recruit that will not stop complimenting everyone on the apparent size of their brains.

Sign in to follow this