NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Post your set up (56k no no)

Well, i just got my new flat screen HDTV thingy and found out PC can go in it.

Just wanted to see wot all u had set up, so i can get some ideas, nxt to buy is a fat sofa, some surround sounds and 360.

my.php?image=pic0000129mx.jpg

edit : turned off TV

pic0000131yc.th.jpg

taking these on my phone, sry for quality

I would of recommended turning your TV off before you took the picture, because the glare has pretty much washed your image out.

I've not got a camera to hand at the mo, but I'm expecting one in the post tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll put an image up then.

I lack a camera, but mines been up a couple of times anyway.

Lancer Evolution 7 or 9 on the wall... good stuff Lammie.

My setup was posted in another thread already.

I wasn't sure which setup you meant (PC or TV/Consoles), so I just went ahead and took pictures of both.

PC:

pcsetup4sw.th.jpg

TV:

tvsetup4xd.th.jpg

I am a nerd, yes.

God, there are some rich fuckers who use this web site!!!!! Have you seen the size of those TV's and monitors.

And heres me with a shity old pentium three and a 14inch tele which could blow up at any mome.......agrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rich fuckers you say?? Lets post my setup again (i'm not rich in the slightest though, I have 4p in the whole world and had to get my dad to pay for my food shopping)..

i aint rich, just average job, but still live with rents, only jsut turned 18 u see, so i only hav to spend money on me, 100 quid rent , thats like 600 a month for me, so i spend it on shit thats cool

Rich fuckers you say?? Lets post my setup again (i'm not rich in the slightest though, I have 4p in the whole world and had to get my dad to pay for my food shopping)..

Hey guy it was joke yeah you know as in ha ha funny.

Any way 4P!!! What I wouldent do for 4P, why in my day after coming home from the mines we'd be lucky if we got a slap round hear hole and a kick up't ass.

I tell you what, kids nowa days don't know there born... ;)

Sign in to follow this