NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

Just played some games, I found that later at night and earlier in morning aren't so busy (obvious?) and I got a few games in. Have you seen the top ranked point O_O I'm only like 150 :/

Yes.

*Pats self on back*

Well I've found that actually having friends is much nicer:heh:

Man i suck at this game. i can barely score even when there is no computer:) I'm embarassed to go on-line.:)

Man i suck at this game. i can barely score even when there is no computer:) I'm embarassed to go on-line.:)

It took me ages to score in the tutorial modes. The first one where you just had to score one goal really baffled me. I tried everything but nothing seemed to work!

You'll get better. Much better. Just remember how we all start off on Melee. Terrible, that's how!

Now that I have money I can't find the game in stores...

I wasn't going to get this game... I'm trying to save up my money. But the urge to buy is just too strong!

I went to 3 different stores yesterday and each sold out for 34.99, so I popped into blockbuster and they are selling it for 29.99! Not that it helps you Mr Portugese dude :)

Has anyone completed all the challenges and cups yet?

Concentra did it again, they say it's because of those "culture ministry" stickers being applied that the game didn't make it's way to the stores on time. It's predicted for next week.

On the other hand they're doing the unprecedented over here... they are advertising the Wii on TV:

->

They were seen already on SIC, TVI and on cable TV through Sport TV, they're mass investing here.

Concentra did it again, they say it's because of those "culture ministry" stickers being applied that the game didn't make it's way to the stores on time. It's predicted for next week.

On the other hand they're doing the unprecedented over here... they are advertising the Wii on TV:

->

They were seen already on SIC, TVI and on cable TV through Sport TV, they're mass investing here.

Nice, guess I must have been unlucky to not have seen it, or maybe they just put them at mourning cartoons again.

And already some sony fanboy bastard rated it 1 star, lets put this right, I did my part.

->

Yeha I saw it too. I remember Concentra saying the same bullshit when WW came out. But I had my contacts and I got the game onlaunch anyway :D

Finally beat the 2nd off last challenge now for the final one. Its very hard to score 7 goals though on Mega Striker difficulty.

Nice, guess I must have been unlucky to not have seen it, or maybe they just put them at mourning cartoons again.

And already some sony fanboy bastard rated it 1 star, lets put this right, I did my part.

There's people who saw it on the TV prime time, that is... 11 PM or so.

Even I who rarely see TV saw it, in the afternoon. (I'm not even awake in weekend mornings)

There were two distinct adverts too, that first one I posted, and this one:

->

Shame they're not advertising Zelda, and Sonic (Sega was very popular in Portugal, a lot of people grew along with it)... And hope they advertise Mario Strikers.

whilst i was playing an off-line match against the comp, two outlines of what looked like blank poloroid pictures arrpeared in the middle of the pitch with alot of hovering cameras around it....what the heck does this mean, am i supposed to do somthing whilst inside them or what? i've looked in the manual but there isn't any mention of it....

whilst i was playing an off-line match against the comp, two outlines of what looked like blank poloroid pictures arrpeared in the middle of the pitch with alot of hovering cameras around it....what the heck does this mean, am i supposed to do somthing whilst inside them or what? i've looked in the manual but there isn't any mention of it....

Its Peach or Daisys special move, sorry cant remember which one it is.

Well...after reading the manual (little kick forward & dash, lob, disrupt opponents megastrike metre) I'm a bit better at the game.

It's Peaches special move.If yor in the photo you get stuck in the picture.

...what the heck does this mean

The characters caught inside the "picture" are stunned for a little while.

->

Yay! These guys are going strong on it. Now we have more Nintendo ads than in Antarctica. I haven't seen them though. And what's these culture ministry stickers you talk about?

I went looking for the game Friday and could not find it. Now i know why. I ended up ordering it from GAME UK. I'll end up paying almost the same as if i bought it here anyway, even with the postage. I hope they're not too slow because they have yet to send me the game.

After sacking my captain (Wario) and hiring Waluigi instead, I'm now thrashing the Crystal Cup (6/6 wins so far). Woo!

I think DK is really good. I tried as mario in the Fire Cup and lost all the matches.

I think DK is really good. I tried as mario in the Fire Cup and lost all the matches.

Yea Stef,hurry up and go online.

We're waiting...

Sorry mates, I will try to add people tommorow. If you have added me then please send me a pm.