NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

Wow!I had Great Fun with the single mode of the game!The Gameplay is really good!I won the fire cup despite the 2 losses in the start(after that 7 wins and 1 lost)I think despite its an arcade soccer game the gameplay gives you a lot of ways to play and the way you defend is aslo important..Cant wait for online matches!

Lost the final to yoshi...0-1, so i'd have to do the entire cup again even though i won every other match with like 10-0 :( :(

Argh, annoying tactic alert.

Get players with high-medium passing, one or two with high scoring.

Get ball

press A lots

When ball charged press B when its going to someone with high scoring near the goal

score.

Sigh, works far to often for my liking for pretty much no effort.

I have a few questions about this game before I buy it

1) Is it 3 on 3 or 5 on 5?

2) Is the AI as annoying as Mario Slam Basketball (Mario Hoops 3 on 3)

3) Is it fun? :P

I have a few questions about this game before I buy it

1) Is it 3 on 3 or 5 on 5?

2) Is the AI as annoying as Mario Slam Basketball (Mario Hoops 3 on 3)

3) Is it fun? :P

1) 1+4 vs. 1+4

2) dunno

3) for sure

Is the AI as annoying as Mario Slam Basketball (Mario Hoops 3 on 3)
No game can have more annoying AI than Mario Slam Basketball.

At least I hope not! :laughing:

Anyway, I'd say this is definitely worth buying. Especially if you're able to play it online.

really like the chilled out samba on the pause menu too

There's a pause menu???

*looks in manual*

The 1 button? Oh.

isn't it 1+3 vs 1+3 ?

No, because you have:

1 Captain

3 Sidekicks (2 offensive, 1 defensive)

and a goalkeeper, which is preset.

Forgot to mention this yesterday, but anyone else noticed that your stats screen at the end of each match is displayed on a DSlite? :heh:

Yeah I only noticed when I saw the LED light on the top right of it yesterday. :)

Daisy is a cheating slag in the Crystal Cup, that is all.

Made me laugh. :heh:

Alright guys, got this wee beast yesterday and I'm loving it. If anybody fancies agame at some time add me as a friend and then PM me your friend code so I know who has added me.

382-352-762-980

Daisy is a cheating slag in the Crystal Cup, that is all.

Arggh , the Crystal Cup is killing me.

Having managed to struggle through the group phase I had to face DK in the first knockout game and managed to go to extra time. The sonofabitch was getting all the power-ups and I was getting jack shit and ended up losing.

I dread to think what the AI is like in the Striker Cup , and at this rate it'll be a while before I find out.

EDIT - hope to get online (if servers hold up) to add a few others and play some friendlies as soon as the hangover clears. On a seperate but related note , does anyone else get headaches when playing this ?

I love the music when the game is draw and the sudden goal starts!

Ah i see already the last ranked player in online is 12.000+..Just to inform that in Pes6 for Pc the last ranked player is 124.854...If this shows something..Not bad for Mario strikers!

I love the music when the game is draw and the sudden goal starts!

Ah i see already the last ranked player in online is 12.000+..Just to inform that in Pes6 for Pc the last ranked player is 124.854...If this shows something..Not bad for Mario strikers!

And the game hasn't been released in America or Japan, yet, right?

Not bad at all...:o

Yes, was able to get an online game this morning... and i was quickly PWNED... though it didn't seem fair my first match was against the number 2 ranked player :heh:

SO back to the single player to practice... i think i'm getting better....

Just had a game on the Crystal level. It's rather interesting, and you have to change your tactics every time and after every goal.

I'm suprised that it only takes around 5 seconds to find an opponnent.

Whens the toruney, and what is "volleying" ?

Pressing B before your player gets the ball.

Finally won the Crystal Cup! :bouncy:

Was bloody lucky though, lost the first game against Diddy Kong, fluked a victory in the second and was loosing for the duration of the third until right at the end when I managed to do a full strength Mega Strike (with the help of the Wall-Luigi :wink: ) and win the match.

Played the first game in the Strikers Cup... Oh dear. Remember the jump in difficulty between the Fire and Crystal cups? Well it's like that but on steroids!

The CPU plays a pretty much perfect game, and so fast. Even getting to the ball is tricky as they track you and slam in to you constantly! Or maybe it's just Bowser’s team? Will have to play some more games to find out but yeah, it seems really tough.

Just had my first proper online experience against Sprout. He handed my arse to me on a plate. On a plate.

I then had a ranked match, which must've been against a novice because although I haven't played much, I pwned him, ending up with 24 points total.

Oh yeah, my player ranking while I was at 0 points was 14,000 odd, so that's a hell of a lot of people buying this game.

(with the help of the Wall-Luigi :wink: ) and win the match.

You don't know how much I hate that move.

I need to use those dodge moves more.

I have bought this game from Choices.uk for £29. It better be as good as all you people say it is :heh:

I have bought this game from Choices.uk for £29. It better be as good as all you people say it is :heh:

What took you so long? I've been ranting about this game for a whole day. Twenty four mother****ing hours!

What is everyone's team of choice?