NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

I really realy like this game, but why, and this is a criticism of nintendo in gerneral, do they leave out really obvious customisation in the multiplayer? Why can't I organise a cup with my friends and play through it, or a league - and determine how many games etc etc.? It's so easy and obvous and Nintendo ALWAYS miss out stuff like this!! ARgh!!! So annoying because the game is so good!!!

I had to go back to the beginning on the Cups as the default team just wasnt cutting it in the Crystal Cup. During the Fire Cup I thought I would take a shot at scoring as many goals as possible in a match and here was the result.

PHTO0058.jpg

Poor Bowser :heh:

1110tf4.png

Poor Bowser indeed :heh:.

Gotten as far as the finals in the Striker Cup, then got my ass kicked. I now fear the words "BUTT SMAAASH!"

1110tf4.png

Poor Bowser indeed :heh:.

Gotten as far as the finals in the Striker Cup, then got my ass kicked. I now fear the words "BUTT SMAAASH!"

How long was you playing for?!?!?!

How long was you playing for?!?!?!

You'd be surprised how many megastrikes you can fit into three minutes. I coulda done a couple more, but I liked the number 111 :heh:.

lol i want this game but cant afford it. never mind

Sell your kidneys if you have to find a way to raise the funds. You won't regret it. I don't think there's been a bad word said against this game yet...

Damn I lost my first match against Diddy Kong in the Final of the Crystal Cup.

My team are alright I just needed to get used to what Diddy Kong could do.

I might have a go at scoring as many goals as possible..

I might have a go at scoring as many goals as possible..

Tell me, up until now, what have you been doing?!

You should be doing that already, you loser.

:o

I've just been gentlly beating the opponents. 10-0, 14-0 etc.

Now that I see 110-0 I might step up my game.

Just wondering has any one grown bored of the 5 Vs 5 action. Or do you reckon it is a game that will keep you captivated for hours on end?

:o

I've just been gentlly beating the opponents. 10-0, 14-0 etc.

Now that I see 110-0 I might step up my game.

:)

Just your other post made me laugh:

"Ok, NOW I'm going to score goals!"

It just made me chuckle. :D

Just wondering has any one grown bored of the 5 Vs 5 action. Or do you reckon it is a game that will keep you captivated for hours on end?

It's one of these games that depends on your opponent. Personally, I don't see the fun in smashing someone 120-0. But, a very close 3-2 victory is very fun. Exactly why games like Mario Kart will never die, because of competition.

. I don't think there's been a bad word said against this game yet...

The only thing I hate about this game, is the fact that Donkey Kong looks truly awful in his cut-scenes.

I agree with Flinky, the game is more fun when it's a close match between you and your opponent. Like the one i had the other day with welsh gamer where the score ended at 6-5, it was a very close tense game but i won. :D

The only thing I dont like is the way the Cups are sorted on the 1 player game. If you have trouble with your current team and want to change then you have to start the 1 player campaign all over again which I had to do. Other than that its an awesome game!

Shyguy is a god. I don't know why, online and off he always comes through for me. On paper he looks crap but somehow he is almost always the one either setting up the goals or scoring them. He's like the opposite of Frank Lampard.

That beaver thing is a dark horse.

Seriously, his slow as **** but he sure can kick the ball good, you'll see.

The only thing I dont like is the way the Cups are sorted on the 1 player game. If you have trouble with your current team and want to change then you have to start the 1 player campaign all over again which I had to do. Other than that its an awesome game!

It's pissing me off too.

It's pissing me off too.

And me...would it really have been hard to let us select them just like any other footie game ever!

That beaver thing is a dark horse.

Seriously, his slow as **** but he sure can kick the ball good, you'll see.

I believe that's Monty Mole. I like him too, can certainly blast his fair share into the net from near the halfway line.

I believe that's Monty Mole. I like him too, can certainly blast his fair share into the net from near the halfway line.

Since when did Nintendo own the rights to Monty Mole?

Last time I saw him was on the old C64.