NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

Just had my first online match. Lost the first game 3-2.

Won the second 1-0 I think.

Won the third 2-0

Take that :grin:

What took you so long? I've been ranting about this game for a whole day. Twenty four mother****ing hours!

What is everyone's team of choice?

Bowser jr

Toad and birdo up front with Mr.mole holding up the defence!

Luigi with toad, shy-guy and a koopa-troopa, i might change the comrades every once in a while

great fun, but im sick of cheaters online , today for example

i won the match 2-0 /3

2nd match i won 2-0 /3but the oppnent dissconnected with 2 seconds to go, i get an error messge and i log back on i get 1 w and 1 loss for that match !!!!!

3rd match i played was against a high ranked guy top 100

1st game i lost 4-3 2nd game i won 2-1 3rd game i was 6-4 up with seconds to go and this guy also discconects so i get another 1 w 1 loss

so overall today i should have 6 wins 2 loss

but instead i have 4-w 2 loss

how the hell is this fair :(

Been using DK, with 2 dead Koopa's and a birdo. Might swap it around, I like boo's fake move thing, and also toads. (Where you press the d-pad)

Welcome to the pleasures of online gaming.

Thankfully I have only had one disconnect so far but perhaps Nintendo could find another way of punishing disconnectors , what though , thats the answer.

I played an extreme match against Waluigi... Isn't his powers Imba?

He just wraps himself in and then fires off a special.

its a joke, i mean i was seconds away froma 2-0 series win, and instead i get 1 w 1 loss, what the hell is the point :(

3rd game this top 100 guy i mean it was a very close and well fought match why would he be a d*** head and disconnect it, now i bet all he has is 1w 1loss , instead of 1w 2 loss,

some people really have no life, and need to grow up,

grrr :(

how the hell is this fair :(

I'm sure I heard Nextlevel games say that people that disconnect get the lose status not the one that remains.. Not sure how it's in reality though.

I wanna know how, in 3 days maybe, the guy at the top of the table has 9990 wins and 9990 losses. Surely he has no life.

I wanna know how, in 3 days maybe, the guy at the top of the table has 9990 wins and 9990 losses. Surely he has no life.

Or has been cheating :heh:

Just won another set of matches,i'm begining to get good at shooting goals without megastrike now.

yeh but i was the winner of 2 of the best of 3 seriesand i got 1win 1 loss,

if someone dissconnects they should get a 0-2 series loss, and the winner 2-0

im certain ive been robbed of 2 wins to my record

and i have 1 loss for a game i was winning with seconds to go

oh well its only a game, but its a shame people are like this spoiling the game foor genuine players

yeh but i was the winner of 2 of the best of 3 seriesand i got 1win 1 loss,

if someone dissconnects they should get a 0-2 series loss,

oh well its only a game, but its a shame people are like this spoiling the game foor genuine players

Mate, you know what, in any online game you ever play there will always be cheaters. You shouldn't focus on the disconnects so much, and just play some honest players or something.

Unfortunately, constant complaining won't change the fact that you didn't get your wins credited :P

yeh, but if someone dissconnects they should get a 0-2 series loss,

Disconnectors loose points. So people worried about their rankings will keep playing.

A result of the server crash, it seems.

The easiest way to fix dc's would be to record how many dc's people have. That way they could take it into account when doing rankings. everyone's going to have a couple, so the best way would be ranking that way someone with a few dc's in alot of games will hardly be penalised, but having a large proportion of dc's will massively affect their rating.

The easiest way to fix dc's would be to record how many dc's people have. That way they could take it into account when doing rankings. everyone's going to have a couple, so the best way would be ranking that way someone with a few dc's in alot of games will hardly be penalised, but having a large proportion of dc's will massively affect their rating.

Like the system in MP: Hunters? That worked well (Showed a % of disconnects to full games.)

yeh i agree, deliberate d/c ers need to be punished somehow, im sure they dont care about loosing a few points, if it meens keeping there win loss ratio intact,

DCers do get punished; they lose points apparently -_-;

Meh, lost in the crystal cup again, decided to go back to fire and change my sidekicks.

Once i beat Crystal then i'll try online again...

Anyone else think that the soundtrack for this game is utterly fantastic? I've got the main menu on right now, and it's been that way for about 10 minutes, and the music is just so funky and relaxing.

So, what say you fellows, is this worth £40 of my precious munnies?

I love the music in the game. Specially during a match.

I won 1 match and lost 2 in the Crystal cup already. That lava stage is really fun.

So, what say you fellows, is this worth £40 of my precious munnies?

Actually, it's worth about 29 if you check play.com or Dyson's thread in the Private Trades board. :) Anyway, yes it is.