NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

Am i the only person that loses faith day by day i'm now off to shower myself of the disappointment. On another note when is the Tokyo games show?

Sometime around the 20th of September.

What the F***??!?! That's it?!?! I stayed up all f***ing night and that was their f***ing promise!?!?! F***!!

I need sleep...

got a funny feeling that was just proving the promise to those people that had heard very little about it, and the five new games included those ds ones. maybe an example of the original news of this conference being blown outta proportion on the net and getting all our hopes up...?

Nintendo has released news that there will be an American Pressconference on Sep 14th with Reggie. So, when do we get our date?

Source: Gamefront.de

That wasn't even a conference that was a joke.

Wii prove our promise.. You prove nothing except that you only do one good conference a year, E3.

It's not fair it's getting so hard to be a Nintendo fan these days and they are still fucking with their fans.

Maybe they'll announce the release date of Kingdom Hearts 2 in Europe today, that will cheer me up.

i think they should have been a tad more specific about exactly which promise was being proven.

i can believe i woke up 4hours early to watch, well read, that.

got a funny feeling that was just proving the promise to those people that had heard very little about it, and the five new games included those ds ones. maybe an example of the original news of this conference being blown outta proportion on the net and getting all our hopes up...?

Spot on there.

Everything we've heard about them showing off something have been rumours, right?

If i remember rightly, didn't they say the price and date would be revealed in/by September? If so, why all this anger?

Wii proved our promise?

WHAT? What the hell did you prove? NOTHING!

:laughing:

September 14th is the date people! IS THE DATE! Yeah right!

That was pretty much the sh*ttest thing EVER! OMG I'm SO pissed off right now! This was THEIR chance to get everyone the info, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...twats!

obviously the american conference in a coupla weeks is the one then.

but yeh compared to what we thought that sucked. but really, it could be the fault of a lot of hype on the net and not necessarily nintendo's fault. though i fail to see what promise they proved.

Spot on there.

Everything we've heard about them showing off something have been rumours, right?

If i remember rightly, didn't they say the price and date would be revealed in/by September? If so, why all this anger?

you're right. my initial reaction was severe disappointment, but then i remembered that ninty never said they WOULD release such info! it started on the net and got outta hand (like the leon kennedy shadow in ONM thing all over again), that's hardly ninty's fault!

That was pretty much the sh*ttest thing EVER! OMG I'm SO pissed off right now! This was THEIR chance to get everyone the info, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...twats!

hey! just because we all got hyped up about what MIGHT have been in the show doesn't mean they're twats for not doing it! and it wasn't their only chance for crying out loud, there's their OWN conference in two weeks, one that they are putting on by themselves. in hindsight, that'll make for a much better time!

obviously the american conference in a coupla weeks is the one then.

but yeh compared to what we thought that sucked. but really, it could be the fault of a lot of hype on the net and not necessarily nintendo's fault. though i fail to see what promise they proved.

Yeah i wasn't that hyped, i tried to make myself believe nothing would be announced.

i thought i never say this, but that conference was completely appalling.

The title was MILES to big for it.

It's amazing what internet hype can do to a person. ;)

It's amazing what a totally misguided title can do :P I mean they called it "Wii prove our promise" and promised big secrets at the beginning. Yet the whole confrence was just a more boring version of the E3 confrence. Here's a better name:

"E3 confrence Re-hash!"

Seriously, it would have been more entertaining if they just played the E3 confrence on a big screen, at least then we would get reggie and Miyamoto.

I don't see how people can say this disappointment was the result of internet hype. Nintendo would have known what people were expecting from a conference entitled 'Wii Prove Our Promise'. And it certainly wasn't a boring talk about DS sales figures, English Training and recycled E3 trailers.

you're right. my initial reaction was severe disappointment, but then i remembered that ninty never said they WOULD release such info! it started on the net and got outta hand (like the leon kennedy shadow in ONM thing all over again), that's hardly ninty's fault!

hey! just because we all got hyped up about what MIGHT have been in the show doesn't mean they're twats for not doing it! and it wasn't their only chance for crying out loud, there's their OWN conference in two weeks, one that they are putting on by themselves. in hindsight, that'll make for a much better time!

I'm just angry because I woke up 8 hours early lol. When's the other conference then? I jus think it's late because if they released the launch price, the magazines would have the info in time for the next issue of their mags, but if they give it out in 2 weeks (which they def will now...rite ?) the magazines will have to give it out in October, which is kinda late...

Oh well..think I'm gonna make myself some tea because my eyes are fading.

Also, why did they call it 'Wii prove out promise'? Kinda pointless name don't ya think when it was more focused on DS and they only really announced 1 new game.