NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

I set my standards low incase I would be dissapointed... BUT COME ON THIS IS HORRIBLE :@

They got Philip Lahm!

The boss of Nintendo Germany is on stage to introduce a new sports title. "Sport is currently the new trend at Nintendo." A message from German footballer Philip Lahm. He's playing on the Wii in a football strip.

Lmfao! How awesome is that. :)

this is what a nintendo conference is like without the regginator presenting it and taking names :(

It appears so, where are the major annoucements!!! I lost sleep over this!

I'm at work, so at least this is a bit more amusing than what I otherwise would have been doing. possibly.

11:20.00 -

"We are convinced that you will enjoy it, and you can try it out on our stand."

Another new game!

Battalion Wars 2. Cleverly abbreviated as BWii. Do you see what they did there? DO YOU?

04:20.46 -

That will also be playable on the stand. Now they're talking about third-party support... Listing all the publishers working on the Wii.

EA, SEGA, THQ, Activision, Namco, Konami, Square Enix, Capcom and Ubisoft logos flash up.

It appears so, where are the major annoucements!!! I lost sleep over this!

yeah... I can imagine if I had stayed up for this I would have been very upset. I remember when the Wii controller was announced, I was upset , so very annoyed, right up until the controller was revealed. at which point I was just very very dissapointed.

I set my standards low incase I would be dissapointed... BUT COME ON THIS IS HORRIBLE :@

I agree even with 2 new Wii games announced this is appalling.

It's like we are no-where near the release of the Wii.

Too little time for any big announcements unless they run over their allotted time limit.

thats exactly what I thought when they revealed the controller - but I am thinking it again, and I'm not pessimistic due to lack of sleep this time

They're showing a reel from E3... Do they not think the world hasn't all seen this when they showed it at E3?

Am i the only person that loses faith day by day i'm now off to shower myself of the disappointment. On another note when is the Tokyo games show?