NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

Its about to start soon guys so try and keep all your posts regarding the event in here. Is today the day that all our questions are answered? We will find out soon enough.

I will try to post the news as it happens as im sure others will, so lets just sit back and enjoy the show.

Enjoy!

Special thanks to Echo for finding a Link to the Video Stream.

http://www.giga.de/features/live/

Eurogamer Text Updates

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=66864

EDIT: This post was useful and informative, however its been rendered useless.

Roll on the info nintendo

Not sure if it's actually live, it'll probably start a bit later than the actual event itself.

Not sure if it's actually live, it'll probably start a bit later than the actual event itself.

Thanks anyway, its still footage none the less.

10:25.48 -

He's talking about the effect of Nintendo's new strategy on the market. Lots of people who weren't playing before have become gamers. It's the usual Nintendo patter - "expanding the definition of gaming", and so forth.

10:24.53 -

There's a German chap on the stage - Bernd Fakesch - promising "surprising" announcements and so forth. We will settle for nothing less than a surprise appearance from David Hasselhoff, frankly.

I don't really want to install software, so i'll just be kept updated ny you lot!

10:16AM: The presentation is about to start.

meant to start at 9:15. eurogamer have changed their timetable too. just some rubbish music at the mo... well, the german singer was good, this stuff is crap tho.

meant to start at 9:15. eurogamer have changed their timetable too. just some rubbish music at the mo... well, the german singer was good, this stuff is crap tho.

It has started, Eurogamer are doing text updates now, Echo has been posting them.

I'm still getting crappy music videos from that live feed link. Anyone got any idea why? Maybe I clicked the wrong thing on that page.

Me too.

I don't think the video stream is for this necessarily. The text is fine, however.

"A few surprises and interesting insights into the world of tomorrow." Okay, right. Bring it on.

I'm still getting crappy music videos from that live feed link. Anyone got any idea why? Maybe I clicked the wrong thing on that page.

Same here. I don't think the Windows Media one is live, you have to click on the other one and install some software, which i don't want to do!

Man Ign's text updates are lazy, Eurogamer is better (and funnier).

10:29.24 -

He won't accept this boundary, apparently, which is good. Nintendo's going to "transcend borders", "stray from the beaten track", and totally reinvent things.

10:28.42 -

He's talking about a newspaper article that explained "digital natives and digital immigrants" - "this division applies particularly in the field of videogames."

10:27.33 -

"A few surprises and interesting insights into the world of tomorrow." Okay, right. Bring it on.

10:27.05 -

We're in for some "very prominent guests, too" - HASSELHOFF! Come on! No? Bah.

Eurogamer's text updates during E3 were awesome. They had some great MASSIVE DAMAGE comments during the Sony conference :D

Same here. I don't think the Windows Media one is live, you have to click on the other one and install some software, which i don't want to do!

I installed it just now, and it is the same stuff, but not as many buffer points.

video stream is probably fubar. someone say it it starts. Im guessing the video will be up shortly after its finished anyway. its like E3 all over again.

video stream is probably fubar. someone say it it starts. Im guessing the video will be up shortly after its finished anyway. its like E3 all over again.

Except we had a stream at E3, and it was perfect with no buffer points (for me at least).

I'm getting the urge to press F5 on Eurogamer, despite it automatically updating and loading for years last time I tried.

BOOORING:

10:33.32 -

The DS and Wii will introduce intuitive controls, and the new world of videogames will rapidly welcome digital immigrants and their ilk. Adults and girls are mentioned as key targets.

10:32.39 -

(Amusingly, the translator on the headset keeps saying "Double-you-eye-eye" - that's going to get old fast. Especially if Tom starts making gags about Wii in his ear.)

10:31.44 -

Blah blah, converting people, blah blah, expanding industry, blah blah, first results of this approach are the DS and DS Lite, blah blah, Nintendo Wii will do the same thing...

10:30.04 -

He's on about the NES, believe it or not - and the Game Boy. The "aren't we successful and great" part of the presentation is going a bit deeper than usual.

I watched E3 live, it was amazing.

Where are those updates from Echo, the ones on Eurogamer for me is still "There's a German chap on the stage - Bernd Fakesch..." for me