NEurope
somme

Stargate TV Shows

Ive not watched since the end of season 7/ start of season 8 (maybe) around where Atlantis started coming into existence anyway. Then I saw it again a few months ago, Teal'c has hair, Crichton from Farscapes in it doing the comedic O'Neill role and I just couldnt hack it. I heard that Erin from Farscapes in it too now? With all this talk of Farscape I gotta say that its one of my favourites too. I was gutted when it got cancelled... then they got back and finished it with a two part feature length effort.

Id like to catch up with Stargate though cos its ace. Maybe knightendo or some of you could lend me your DVDs of the latter series sometime...

I watched Stargate until O'Neil left but I got less and less interested. It felt very repetitive and the characters became very predictable.

Atlantis reignited my love for Stargate because it felt fresh and I found the characters more amusing, except for O'Neil.

Now since I discovered the new BSG my favorites go like this:

BSG>Star Trek [whatever except TOS]>Stargate

Anyone got a fave episode? Mines from "In the line of duty" way back from season 2, when Carter got the "Tok'Ra" symbiot in her. Great episode! :D

One of my favourites is "Window of Opportunity"...I think you know which one I'm talking about :D.

There are loads of really cool ones, another one of my favourited is "Prophecy" Where Jonas sees visions of the future as a result of Niirti's experiments on him.

One of my favourites is "Window of Opportunity"...I think you know which one I'm talking about :D.

There are loads of really cool ones, another one of my favourited is "Prophecy" Where Jonas sees visions of the future as a result of Niirti's experiments on him.

Haha yeah WOO was great. Not too keen on Prophecy though, probably because it was always overshadowed by "Full Circle" for me. As they were aired one after the other...

I think the shittest episode award must go to "Emancipation", the third episode ever.

Fair do's. I don't think there's a single episode of Stargate I didn't like...

The Wormhole Xtreme ones were a bit dodgy though...:laughing:

I liked the first one, haven't seen the second one yet. Getting my father to send it over from England.

I generally found any episode to do with the Jaffa Rebellion/New Nation and the N.I.D. to be a bit boring. But that's just me.

I want the Nox to come back and to obviously see the furlings. and I wonder what the ninth chevron does...

Id like to catch up with Stargate though cos its ace. Maybe knightendo or some of you could lend me your DVDs of the latter series sometime...

afraid i've only got up to season five on dvd so far. if u wana play catch up though feel free. you get my pm back by the way?

that was hilarious! unbelievable that the two funniest sections were time-fillers because the ep ran short! an obvious rip-off of groundhog day, but done so well and acted so brilliantly by anderson and judge i don't care :D

I generally found any episode to do with the Jaffa Rebellion/New Nation and the N.I.D. to be a bit boring. But that's just me...

i loved the NID episodes, love that governmental conspiracy thing. added an extra layer of realism to the overal project if you ask me. especially loved the one involving "starsky and hutch", the bard will know what one i mean lol!

Lol, yeah.

O Neill: I'm Starsky...(points to maybourne) thats Hutch...:heh:.

was truly an awesome episode.

Lol, yeah.

O Neill: I'm Starsky...(points to maybourne) thats Hutch...:heh:.

was truly an awesome episode.

"Do you trust this man?"

{{they both look at each other}}

Both (while shrugging): "no."

I can't really choose between episodes, but one that made me think after it was "Unnatural Selection".

Cheers for that Dante :grin: brings back memories.

Unnatural Selection was a really cool episode, kinda reminded me of the film "AI," except it was a lot better :p

Cheers for that Dante :grin: brings back memories.

Unnatural Selection was a really cool episode, kinda reminded me of the film "AI," except it was a lot better :p

That was a good ep. I liked the whole Replicator arc to be honest. They're continuing it over in Atlantis now apparently, (haven't seen the episode though).

The Asgard are cute, kinda want one as a little pet.

The Ancients turned out to be arrogant pricks though. lol

Good two episodes just now on Sky, but bring back Jonas!! Daniel is still very awesome though.

I've got to say this about SG-1. Morena Baccarin is guesting in the new season, and she is purdy. Might put her in the hot person post if I ever get time to look.

I think the real question is...who's the best looking cast member? Male and Female.

My favourite episodes are ones in which they find out some new ancient technology or discover a freindly race. allways exciting. The worst ones are the wormhole-extreme and the "go on re-con, get shot at a bit" type ones.

The best bit of stargate for me between atlantic s1 and s2 there is a three part episode. its like a massive space battle. which is awesome.

I also loved the episode when they first met the asguard.

I think the real question is...who's the best looking cast member? Male and Female.

Male: Chris Judge (Lawl, he's so awesome). Actually, best looking would have to be Corin Nemek by far, followed by Michael Shanks. They're all good looking. I'm not gay.

Female: Amanda Tapping is actually really hot, and I don't know why...

Yaaay, they brought Jonas back in Fallout today! He has the coolest hair.

In fact, he reminds me of this guy, a lot:

matt_heafy.jpg

You kinda find out what happens to Jonas in season 10.

What happens :blank:? Cmon I can take it...

Just watched some more episodes. Awesome.

And somme, if your going to say something, use the spoilars! tag.

Yaaay, they brought Jonas back in Fallout today! He has the coolest hair.

Nah, his hair went all poncy when he went back home.