NEurope
Hamish

Lego Star Wars II gone?

Thank you Royal Fail for once again fucking up and being so crap at your job!

Monday it is then :weep:

I got mine :) *gloats*

It's awesome...same zanyness as before but better :p

*goes back to playing*

Thanks for gloating... it makes me feel so much better because im safe in the knowledge that someone else is having fun playing a game that i should have right now :sad:

have fun :cry:

Im on playing the 360 version and I have to say its good but i enjoyed the first game better. The levels seem less hack and slash and more puzzle based. I was on doing the Jabbas Barge level and enemies kept constantly respawing while I was trying to push blocks with my hands and the force while being shot at at the same time.

Sent first class friday, fails to turn up saturday, fails to turn up today.. the royal mail are realy pushing there luck... it wasnt that long ago when they lost (most likely stole) my copy or Tetris DS.

My anger is growing

Yeah im pissed off :mad:

*Edit* yet another day has passed and some sh!t head at the royal mail is most likely playing my copy :mad: what makes it worse is that i have to wait till friday so gameplay can send another copy... but they dont have any stock and most likely wont have untill next week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: *Edit*

What do people think of this game then?

I must say, I think it has been over-hyped. I did not enjoy it that much to be honest. It was only a case of going through levels pressing 'B' and then holding 'X' for me. And the vehicle levels were truly awfull. I completed it in around 6hrs. Was very frustraiting in parts too. Would of had been better to just release the hillarious cut scenes (the only good thing about it) on a DVD. Oh well, just sold my copy for £51.70 over the Internet, so can't complain :) :) :)

I got a copy & think it's lush, probably wont take long to complete though. £51 eh? Might stick mine on Ebay and get another copy, the Game in Canterbury had loads :D

Sent first class friday, fails to turn up saturday, fails to turn up today.. the royal mail are realy pushing there luck... it wasnt that long ago when they lost (most likely stole) my copy or Tetris DS.

My anger is growing

Yeah im pissed off :mad:

*Edit* yet another day has passed and some sh!t head at the royal mail is most likely playing my copy :mad: what makes it worse is that i have to wait till friday so gameplay can send another copy... but they dont have any stock and most likely wont have untill next week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: *Edit*

The new things of size are fucking things up.

Has anyone seen how much this game is selling for on ebay, I was just checking it out trying to get the first one (a near impossible mission i admit) and noticed that most of the bids had this game at around £40 but there was one that was over £60!!!! so glad I got mine from GAME's website, now if only i could find the first one for a reasonable price, but its like :horse:

Has anyone seen how much this game is selling for on ebay, I was just checking it out trying to get the first one (a near impossible mission i admit) and noticed that most of the bids had this game at around £40 but there was one that was over £60!!!! so glad I got mine from GAME's website, now if only i could find the first one for a reasonable price, but its like :horse:

amazon 24.99. Thats as reasonable as it will ever be.

I've had it on order there for 25 days, and the date keeps getting pushed back, expecting it to be cancelled in a few days.

DVDCrave expect new stock 12/11/06 £18 delivered http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=27679