NEurope
Hamish

Lego Star Wars II gone?

Where has Lego Star Wars for the Gamecube gone? On all recent official release date calendars, Lego Star Wars 2 has just disappeared for the Gamecube. It still lists it's release date on Playstation, Xbox and DS, but not Gamecube...

I've seen this on the interent, on Game Central and in Game and Gamestation pamflets I got recently.

So is it still heading to Gamecube? :cry:

Where has Lego Star Wars for the Gamecube gone? On all recent official release date calendars, Lego Star Wars 2 has just disappeared for the Gamecube. It still lists it's release date on Playstation, Xbox and DS, but not Gamecube...

I've seen this on the interent, on Game Central and in Game and Gamestation pamflets I got recently.

So is it still heading to Gamecube? :cry:

Maybe it will come out on WII instead

Play.com hasn't got it on the coming soon section anymore, and has it down on the product page as 'unavaivable'. Amazon still has it, and that is where I have pre-ordered it from. Maybe they will only sell it online or have an 'exculsive' deal simillar to Super Monkey Ball Adventure, that Game had. I hope it still comes out!

check the latest trailer on gametrailers.com and no GC logo at the end! (think because its a HD trailer for PC and x360)

I've been told by HMV no less, that GAME has the uk exclusive for the GC version. Hence a high pre-order price. £37

DVDcrave (AUS) have it for £17 ish if you like a bargain

Wtf, Why would game do something dumb like that

Gameplay still have it http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=GC0876&title=lego_star_wars_ii_-_the_original_trilogy but with the 29th as the release date

I know, they are taking the piss by charging more compared to other formats . Most of their stores dont even stock GC games anymore.

Gameplay is owned by GAME (something they try not to mention). So I would expect them to probably stock their exclusives too.

Uh oh! Just been on amazon.co.uk, and it seems they have gotten rid of the game off their website to! Uh -oh! Heres hoping for a Wii version then. Mite have to consider the DS version now.....

As blender said its cheap from DVDCrave, if it's still there when im finished my current games thats where i'll get it from.

I'm sure the GAME website still has it listed.

as i said earlier GAME (inc gameplay) has the uk exclusive and so will be inflating the price. Don't put up with their crap and import it!

So.. when is this game out on the cube? 11th with all the others? or 29th as Gameplay are saying?

11th according to Nintendo

What's game's track record on pre-orders. Do they get the game to you before release like Gameplay or send it on release like Amazon?

I had lego star wars on ps2 and I enjoyed it very much: a really fun game.

Today I skimmed through NGamer#2 and they had a review of lego star wars 2 for gamecube. So dw all, it's on gamecube.

Our recent commercial update says it is exclusive to Game (guessing its retail only, internet is a different kettle). Anywho, I'm pre-ordered one copy every day, in the hope we will actually get one in.

Our recent commercial update says it is exclusive to Game (guessing its retail only, internet is a different kettle). Anywho, I'm pre-ordered one copy every day, in the hope we will actually get one in.

do you have any news on paper mario. Only GAME are advertising it right now.

i think we'll be seeing all these games moved on to the Wii. it's so late in the day now, that's probably what's happening

Got an e-mail off amazon.co.uk today, saying thay my order for the game has been canceld ;-( it must be going to the wii or being sold exclusive by Game then. :-( I wonder if this will happen with other games such as Tomb Raider Legend?

Got an e-mail off amazon.co.uk today, saying thay my order for the game has been canceld ;-( it must be going to the wii or being sold exclusive by Game then. :-( I wonder if this will happen with other games such as Tomb Raider Legend?

why dont you read this thread?

Well Gameplay have sent mine today! first class... so if the postie brings it tomorrow i shall post my views on it.... thats if my lazy arse postman actualy brings it.