NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Kameo Soundtrack Inside To Listen!

Cant see anyone who has posted this but sorry if it has been already.

http://www.kameosoundtrack.com/

Go here to listen to segements of the songs that appear in Kameo some of them sound amazing.

EDIT: Ok just listened to all of them and they sound unreal. All the songs are so epic they all have a Lord of the Rings feel to them which is a good thing IMO. I cant wait to play this game now.

I hated the fact they didn't release this on Xbox. Well it probably is alot better now.

Great music by the way, just watching the video in behind the scenes.

Yeah, I got some mp3s off Jeuxfrance earlier, sounds promosing.With most game music though, I appreciate it much more when I actually recognise the tunes, as they bring back such magical memories.

I love orchestral music, and I'm glad something appropriate has been used for the setting. There's nothing worse, in terms of music in a video game, than that which doesn't fit with the games theme at all, step forward Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders. :mad:

Depends really. Dynasty Warriors 4 has a damn awesome soundtrack, and that is all guitars, yet just happens to fit the pace of the game and so on.

Sign in to follow this