NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Tellyn888:

tel888sigqm6.jpg

Ended up being quite dark (just how I like my Zelda) so maybe it's not your cup of tea, seeing as you wanted Tingle in it. :heh:

Zell:

greiveravaoq2.gif

Had to use a different image source, as I couldn't work out the edges to make it transparent from your image.

Could i request a nice world of warcraft one please, although id like it to be more personalised, could i send screenies to whoever wanted to make one for me. Thankyou in advance :)
E3wannabe post those images up (or links to them if they're too big) so that people will have something to work with, don't forget to mention if there's any text you want on it.

Could I request a signature. I would like a picture of Luigi on the left, my name on the right. Also, could it be quite graphical so the the background matches the colour scheme of Luigi (green). I am sorry if that is too much...

Here is the image for Luigi:-

250pxluigisv8.jpg

Tellyn888:

tel888sigqm6.jpg

Ended up being quite dark (just how I like my Zelda) so maybe it's not your cup of tea, seeing as you wanted Tingle in it. :heh:

Zell:

greiveravaoq2.gif

Had to use a different image source, as I couldn't work out the edges to make it transparent from your image.

E3wannabe post those images up (or links to them if they're too big) so that people will have something to work with, don't forget to mention if there's any text you want on it.

That's fantastic, RedShell, thank you!

Glad you like it Tellyn888. :smile:

Minihobbsch:

minihossschsigks6.jpg

triforce_keeper:

triforcekeepsignt5.jpg

Even got Tingle in it! :heh:

Thanks redshell it looks great. Positive karma for you!

Hugs and kisses to anyone who could make me a Pit Signature. Light Blue coloring and my user name on if I'm allowed to be fussy. :)

super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518043106110.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518043054751.jpg

I've been making my own sigs but came to the conclusion that every single one of them are crap.

So I'm asking anybody to please make me a decent sig with Retro Sonic:

sonicthehedgehogiz6.png

with some nice effects in the bg. Plus to just shove an Aston Villa badge anywhere how you like.

villabadgejt4.jpg

I'm still making my own sigs but I'd love it for someone to make me a sig that wasn't made by sticking pictures together like my last efforts.

Athangyouverymuch. :kiss:

DanielTimothy:

dantimpit.jpg

Edit: As always with me, no hard feelings on my account if you don't like it. The line at the bottom is missing to fit with your userbar.

DanielTimothy:

dantimpit.jpg

Edit: As always with me, no hard feelings on my account if you don't like it. The line at the bottom is missing to fit with your userbar.

Whoa that's awesome! I'd use that on my site DSpot if you put Pit there instead of Daniel Timothy!

Shorty you sexy boy child, I Love It! Thanks for the overall effort and the thought about the user bar. :grin:

red shell how do u make those funky backgrounds like that luigi one?

i use photoshop cs by the way

No wonder Shorty is a creative mod, Daniel just got the sexiest sig there is.

RedShell, I was wondering what font you used for the writing in my signature? Also, could you give me some tips on brushing/effects for signatures?...As I have only had photoshop for a few months and would like to learn more. I would be very greatful if you do.

red shell how do u make those funky backgrounds like that luigi one?

i use photoshop cs by the way

RedShell, I was wondering what font you used for the writing in my signature? Also, could you give me some tips on brushing/effects for signatures?...As I have only had photoshop for a few months and would like to learn more. I would be very greatful if you do.
I made that background just using the different types of airbrush, I'm using v.7 so I imagine there are loads more brushes in the more recent versions.

brushesjo5.jpg

The font on your sig Minihobbsch is the Animal Crossing one, it's called FinkHeavy as far as I can remember. As for tips well, the most important thing I think is to make good use of the layers. Try to keep as much as possible on separate layers so you can gradually build up an image that way, rather than keeping it all on one layer.

layersqd1.jpg

Other than that it's just a matter of practice I guess. I'm self-taught on Photoshop so I don't really know the program enough to offer much in the way of tips. :hmm:

You can check out this thread for tutorials though:

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

: peace:

That luigi background reminds me of the cover of Black Swan Green by David Mitchell:

BlackSwanGreen_060410051753288_wideweb__300x482.jpg

Villan im trying yours.This time i promise something different

thevillan.jpg

Villan here is yours.If u dont like it thats no problem,but i think im getting better.

Villan im trying yours.This time i promise something different

thevillan.jpg

Villan here is yours.If u dont like it thats no problem,but i think im getting better.

Holy shite I love it. I'm having that. Cheers mcj :hehe:

thanks for the help!yes i do go a bit mad on the colours.i use the cs version of photoshop which doesnt tell u what the font looks like until u try it yourself.Very annoying

edit*:ya that dafont site is great.thanks for the heads up

AHHHHHH! As hard as I try, I just can't seem to make a transparent image! As you can see in my avatar, my effort in creating a background-less tonberry has failed :(! This is what I did.

-Used Magic Wand to select background,and then used Select>Inverse to select the main picture (tonberry).

-Used Ctrl+C followed by Ctrl+N to create a new transparent image with the same dimensions as my selected area. Used Ctrl+V to paste it on.

-Went to File>Save For Web and save it as a gif.

Please someone tell me what Im doing wrong as Im a n00b at photoshop who wants to learn.