NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tyson

Black & White 2

After Eurogamer's Conker: Live & Reloaded review I pretty much take whatever they have to say about a game with a pinch of salt. :rolleyes:

I want the sandbox but with lots of fun stuff to do :grin: I really want it to be settlers with a massive avatar and God like features. I am hoping the average reviews are directed at the main quest rather than the fun that could be had from mucking around with the game.

Its been delayed guys:

Lionhead's Black & White 2 page has been updated with the news that a patch for the game will be released October 6, a day before the release of the game. The patch will allow you to skip the tutorial and also allows you to switch back to the old control system. Also mentioned is that October 7 is just the US, UK and Irish release date now; the rest of Europe will receive the game October 14 - "Curse our publisher for that one!".

Source: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/38932

US, UK, and Ireland still get the game this Friday though - or have I read that quote wrong? :confused:

Oh yeah, thats weird. Ah well must be some dodgy localisation problem.

After Eurogamer's Conker: Live & Reloaded review I pretty much take whatever they have to say about a game with a pinch of salt. :rolleyes:

I normally find their reviews spot on.

Im at a CKY concert the day it comes out so if it gets delivered on the day I wont be able to play it. Or much at least :sad:

AH!! It hasnt been delivered yet! Damn my local postal service! Damn them straight to hell! It'll come tomorow just as I leave to go my sisters wedding, all the way up in Stoke! The other reason for this post is to put it at the top of the page so people post here again. :smile:

I'd lvoe it, the first one was amzing. I dont know if my pc would be up to it though

Sign in to follow this