NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Infractions

Im not sure what you're average member can and can't see but with the new forum upgrade admins and mods can give "infractions".

If anyone gets one don't send me or any other admins PMs of despair. It doesn't mean you're being banned. Its just a bit of finger wagging and they do expire (ten days is the default). Its more of a way of letting you know what is and isn't appropriate so we can all live in peace.

: peace:

Its not a temp ban, more of a temporary black mark. You're still a regular member.

And maybe Twozzok, but I dunno what SA is.

Its not a temp ban, more of a temporary black mark. You're still a regular member.

And maybe Twozzok, but I dunno what SA is.

Something Awful,

that's the name of the forum aswell.

What happens if you get a infraction then during the "Infraction" period you get another one?

They just build up. If you obviously get a substantial number (we don't have a set amount) you'll be banned, but I doubt anyway will be banned that way. Most of the people we ban deserve to be banned the moment they join.

They just build up. If you obviously get a substantial number (we don't have a set amount) you'll be banned, but I doubt anyway will be banned that way. Most of the people we ban deserve to be banned the moment they join.

I don't really see the point of Infractions then cause like you said the people you do ban, are banned straight away and all the time i've been here nobody has done anything out of line that wasn't banned straight away.

I don't really see the point of Infractions then cause like you said the people you do ban, are banned straight away and all the time i've been here nobody has done anything out of line that wasn't banned straight away.

Yeah but people do minor things that we normally just PM saying "that wasn't on." This PMs for us, plus all mods and admins can see the list of whose been infractioned. So its more for our benefit anyway.

Maybe its just that i don't notice this things, just wondering do we all get to point and laugh at the Infractioned?

Maybe its just that i don't notice this things, just wondering do we all get to point and laugh at the Infractioned?

No thats mean :P I don't honestly know if you can see if a user has an infraction. Actually you tell me, can you see this person's infraction; http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/member.php?u=2202

Was a spambot, advertising phones for sale and such. Was banned, just gave him an infraction as an example.

Sign in to follow this