NEurope
BGS

The Great "What are you doing tonight?" Thread

I plan to drink quite a many beers at home.

Then I plan to venture off to some club alone, get a drink there and have a few slurps of it whilest circling the place, hoping to spot a friendly face.

I'll then probably have had enough of circling and won't want to finish my beer whilest standing on my own so i'll go off into a toilet cubicle to finish it.

Then I will leave the club and find another club to do the same in.

Eventually I will get fed up of circling the insides of clubs on my own and stumble off home stopping at a chippy on the way to buy some chips, cheese and gravy.

What about you?!

Well, I plan to watch The X Factor - a Year Later then Full Metal Alchemist until I fall asleep.

YAY!

im going to a mates houseparty with a bunch of cans in bout a hour. The will be bout 10-15 of us and we have to use there living room (small) for all of us to sit down whilst there :S. The mates dad is the host of the party and he has aload of his mates over as well..as well as a keg of beer for me and mates to get pi$$ed and plenty of food.

Not really looking forward to it as last years one was crap as i couldnt have a 1-1 convo with anyone at any point..the beer out the keg was disgusting and was mostly head and my mates friend went to the toliet whilst completely wrecked and came back down stairs sat on the sofa and everyone looked at his trousers which were wet...no it was SH!T he sh!t himself got poo all over the sofa and on the stairs and on his hands (wtf his hands)...and the WALLS.

just hope this year is better :/

I plan to have a little food, grab a quick shower then go to work unitl about 4.00am.....:(

Going out for my brother's 21st birthday dinner.

Hopefully there will be a big entertaining argument.

My sisters will be gone, so it's just me and the parents. Since there's nothing on tv, we will probably go and rent a movie; only one I can think of right now that we haven't seen yet is Fun with Dick and Jane, or whatever it's called. Maybe there'll be something more interesting around when we go there though.

After the movie, I'll probably just spend some time on the internet (mostly RE, since there's nothing else for me to check or do) and play some Dual Strike. Fun times...

I think i might go and watch Mr and Mrs Smith at 8pm on sky movies, never seen it before and it looks watchable

I've got this to get through tonight.

e267f0879b.jpg

Bugger all on the telly so I may as well hit Live pissed.

no it was SH!T he sh!t himself got poo all over the sofa and on the stairs and on his hands (wtf his hands)...and the WALLS.

rofl rofl. Omg thats literally awful. Was it on the outside oh his trousers?

As for me not much do some more history reading and try and manage my finances. I got a bit wrecked last night after meeting up with some friends at a local pub. Then annoyed poor Flinky as I always do when im drunk on msn when I got home. Good times!

although i seen it, watch mr & mrs smith, then watch CSI then go to bed.

I am at my mates having a games night on the Cube. So far the 4 of us have played Donkey Konga 2 and Naruto. Im just on his pc now waiting for our chinese food to get here and then we will watch Naruto on Jetix before starting a Smash Bros Melee marathon where I will no doubt get the beating of a lifetime.

I have nothing planned for tonight. It's going to be a bit of a quiet Saturday night, which is quite rubbish really.

I might watch some more films, or get started on some books, now that i've got nothing better to do.

This house on our street is empty, we have beer. Were going to have a cool party.

I wanted to continue my weight training tonight, ive been doing it for two weeks straight now and im starting to see some results i dont want to break out of the habbit. Ill probably come home pissed and do it anyway, dropping my weights in the process and causing damage to myself or the floor.

Im looking forward to it!!! :heh:

working on my music and recruiting people for a band.only two of us so far.please don't ask what type of music we do.

at the moment i'm wathcing a hot friend on webcam.

I thought i was perverted. Stop it! You're putting me to shame. :heh:

at the moment i'm wathcing a hot friend on webcam. And later I'm driving some people some where.

This comment is useless without a link to a live feed.

Play through as much of Max Payne 1 as possible, as i am at my dads, i can't get on Max Payne 2 or CSS

Same thing i try to do ever night BGS... Try to take over the world

mwhahahahahahaha

Ah i'll prolly just be on the net for awhile, maybe go to the dvd collection later and pick a random film to watch, or play some Cube

I thought i was perverted. Stop it! You're putting me to shame. :heh:

This is when we find out, it's a hidden web cam, that the frind doesn't know about... :wink:

working on my music and recruiting people for a band.only two of us so far.

What kind of music is it?

I think i might go and watch Mr and Mrs Smith at 8pm on sky movies, never seen it before and it looks watchable

Actually, I may watch it on Sky Movies 9HD (or 10HD, whichever it's on).

Just watched the last couple of episodes of the first season of the West Wing and as season 2 hasnt arrived yet. Im just listening to some music whilst attempting to make Portsmouth great on Football Manager.