NEurope
BeerMonkey

Game you have always wanted to play..

the Mario Kart arcade game!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Very true. I wanted to play that thing ever since it got announced but there are like zero arcades around this area.

THe only game I haven't played that I've wanted to try after I heard about it is Snatcher snatcher_-konami-_manual.jpg, it seems rather cool.

I can't be arsed to download an emulator and even if I could, I wouldn't want to play snes games on my pc. Snes games are intended for snes, playing them using a keyboard and a shoddy emulator would just ruin the fun.

Just buy the ps2 controller adapter thing from play.com.Dont forget the ps2 controller is more or less the snes controller in the first place.Ps2 controller also works really well with n64 games and nes..........not that i would know of course:D

Woah, seems like a load of people want to play Chrono Trigger, thats always nice.

Um, games I've always wanted to play:

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Dragonball Z: Greatest Legends!! Omg, this was one of my fave PS1 games, after my mate lent it to me for a couple of days, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Dragonball Z: Bodukai 3. I actually have 2 copies of this game in my house, neither of which my PS2 will actually play. Stupid piece of shit machine.

the Mario Kart arcade game!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Its shit, honestly. Dont bother with it.

I've wanted to play Skies of Arcadia for a while, but havent gotten round to buying it on ebay.

besides future game i think i have played everything i wanted to play cant think of anything

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

It's very worth playing if you have friends to play it with. It's very different to anything you'ver ever played before, but it still has that final fantasy magic. It's still not too late to buy it but don't get it if you intend to play single player.

All the N64 games I missed. (This excludes MK64, the Zeldas, Pokémon Stadium, Goldeneye, Mario Tennis & Conker)

So really I just wanna play the proper Mario64, Banjos (have to get N64-_-), Starfox, Diddy Kong Racing and loads more...that I can't think of atm.

Well, because I missed the SNES era, I'd like to play all those SNES classics, especially the RPG's. Now I own a 2nd hand SNES though, I can hunt down those RPG's. But I like the game that someone else mentioned: System Shock 2. I've always wanted to play (and buy) that game, but it was before my PC gaming era.. The game sounds really cool to me, it's also supposed to be some sort of inspiration for the game Deus Ex, which is a great game. With that mentioned, there are plenty PC games that were "before my time", I'd love to play the classic point & click adventures, like The Dig, Sam & Max, and all those others.

games that never came in europe from america, for the n64, all i wanted to play was Harvest moon 64. but i never got the chance.

also probably all the Nes and SNES games, i never owned them consoles, so i didnt get a chance to play them, althoguh ive seen a SNES in a shop for £10 or something around there, i was pondering whether to get it one day.

Resident Evil 2 for the GC... Dunno why, though... Isn't like I even like that old control style compared to Resi 4.

Another vote for Chrono Trigger and Mario Kart GP (What's wrong with it Demonmike? I have heard a few bad impressions...). Also NiGHTS, but I'm not sure if I have the room for a Saturn :(

Earthbound - SNES

Super Mario RPG The Legend Of The Seven Stars - SNES

Sin & Punishment - N64

The only one i can think of at the moment is Kingdom Hearts 2 - i know it's new, but i sold my PS2 a few months ago while it was still worth something.

The only one i can think of at the moment is Kingdom Hearts 2 - i know it's new, but i sold my PS2 a few months ago while it was still worth something.

Thats what I did and now if I want to play KH2 and Yazuka and going to have to buy another one.

Sin & Punishment which was only released in Japan for the N64. I'm hopeing for a virtual console release for this title on the Wii

Secret of Mana-i was close to winning an ebay auction for it but i shat myself and bottled it!

grrrrrr, i want to play it on the REAL SNES like i wanna play Chrono Trigger on it, not through emulators.

People who refuse to play on emulators, does this include the Virtual Console for the Wii?

People who refuse to play on emulators, does this include the Virtual Console for the Wii?

no, i want a proper controller in my hand, i want to play it on TV, and i cant be arsed with the whole controller for PC thing.

the Wii classic controller looks pretty well adapted for SNES games, i know i'm going to spend alot buying games for the VC btu then my favorite ones i'll probably buy for real off ebay.

Fair enough. I prefer to play SNES games on a PC monitor to be honest, rather than a blurry TV, and with the added advantages of save states and online play. Lucky I can be bothered with the effort of plugging a controller into my PC I guess.

Fair enough. I prefer to play SNES games on a PC monitor to be honest, rather than a blurry TV, and with the added advantages of save states and online play. Lucky I can be bothered with the effort of plugging a controller into my PC I guess.

online play? you mean in multiplayer? never knew that exsisted.

i've only tried a couple games on a SNES emulator and they were all 1player-chrono trigger, tales of phantasia and earthbound.