NEurope
Zygo Ape

Giant Enemy Crabs!!!

Just saw this on BBC and thought it was fooking hilarious. Apparently Norway is being invaded by Giant crabs?!?!?! I think theres a couple of people on these forums who come from over that way so, erm... you had better attac... ah heck, you know the rest.

Linky

lol, this automatically made me think of the Sony e3 conference, thinking maybe they found that the ancient chinese warriors DID fight giant crabs :p

Its japanese history repeating itself in Norway!

Quick, use your real-time weapon change abilities to attack their weakspot for MAHUSIVE damage.

MaHUsive Damage??

the joke will never end, its got stale, lets haha for 2 mins and end this please.

MaHUsive Damage??

Yeh, i said mahusive alot when i was a kid, when i loved butchering the english language.

Has anyone seen the Contact screen with them taking the piss?

Booker, I'm surprised at j00. This is one of the first decent net thingies to explode and you don't like it. I hope it shits all over the O Rly bollocks.

Booker, I'm surprised at j00. This is one of the first decent net thingies to explode and you don't like it. I hope it shits all over the O Rly bollocks.

Its not really general, whenever a giant crab joke appears on these forums, its always the same old replies:

"RIIIDGE RACER"

"REAL TIME WEAPON CHANGE"

New material people.

Yes EEVILMURRAY. :D

Have you seen Contact boxart taken the piss of Final Fantasy?

boxartpy1.jpg

I hadn't but, thanks for the lowdown. Spiky hair reminded me of Naruto, thus I slammed on Rocks.. Which reminds me, Naruto has been added to The Project, along with Ratchet & Clank, and Dax & Jaxter.

Massivedamage.jpg

Is nobody else getting sick of this GIANT ENEMY CRAB thing?

Never, Sony reminded us of how in historical Japan Giant Crabs ran wild causing trouble, we must remain alert at all times in case they come back....like it seems they have done in Norway.

I think when a Giant Crab comes your way you'll be glad of this cause you'll remember how to beat them....hit the weakspot :heh:

And the "ridger raaacccer" line is just classic for the near silent reaction he got that lead to him repeating himself trying to get the crowd excited but they didn't

I love the Riiiddgge Raaacer mainly because it takes me back to the days when I had Ridge Racer Revolution.

Is nobody else getting sick of this GIANT ENEMY CRAB thing?

At times like this, we need fresh new animated gifs

Yes EEVILMURRAY. :D

Have you seen Contact boxart taken the piss of Final Fantasy?

boxartpy1.jpg

can someone PLEASE tell me how this is taking the piss out of FF?

Oh and the giant crab thing........ATTACK HIS WEA......... only jokin lol booker will spank me if i do :shakehead

Im still not sick of giant enemy crabs, or ridge racer, or massive damage, etc.

I think the PS3 controller's tilt sensor, which allows for unpreceded precision, is the right thing to deal with them.

Else they could always grill the crabs George Foreman style :D

can someone PLEASE tell me how this is taking the piss out of FF?

I assume the thigns mentioned in the "Things you won't find in contact" bear some reference to Final Fantasy.

I'm very fucking sick of GIANT ENEMY CRABS. I can no longer go to the beach without being enraged by the thought of tards that think it's funny.

Also- O RLY, Chuck Norris and every Internet joke besides Snakes on a Plane.

I think the PS3 controller's tilt sensor, which allows for unpreceded precision, is the right thing to deal with them.

Else they could always grill the crabs George Foreman style :D

That and the "We'r not interested in gimmicks" *later* "You can use your PSP as a wing mirror."

Those musics are new to me, but there's one missing. The 499 USD one.