NEurope
soag

Best Ever... (Results Are In)

The results are in.....

Just remember in a perfect world I would have won everything but alas its not perfect so here are the winners

BEST EVER MEMBER

1. Bowser57 (10 Votes)

2. Mr_Odwin (7 Votes)

3. Athriller (7 Votes)

BEST EVER MOD

1. Fierce LiNk (13 Votes)

2. Jordan (9 Votes)

3. soag (6 Votes)

BEST EVER ADMIN

1. Fierce LiNk (19 Votes)

2. Blackbird (7 Votes)

3. Platty (6 Votes)

BEST EVER THREAD

1. The Paint Pictures of Members one (5 Votes)

2. Post your own pic (4 Votes)

3. Battle Royale (4 Votes)

BEST EVER GROUP

1. TYRANNICAL INTERNET TITANS (13 Votes)

2. Blood Monkeys (9 Votes)

3. CE Elites (4 Votes)

BEST EVER SPAMMER

1. Jordan (18 Votes)

2. Viv (6 Votes)

3. Stubbietubbie (2 Votes)

BEST EVER HACKER

1. Zeik (22 Votes) - Zeik was the only person to get more than one vote :P

So there you guys have it, that is pretty much the CE hall of fame, now lets all party like 1t was 1996 and think of hte good times we all had on the greatest little message board that ever lived.

Hmmmm sticky is needed i feel Goat. And hurrah i won an award. Go me :)

This poll mostly sucks, the best group thing is all wrong. Tell me one thing that other groups have done that's better than anything the uber l33ts have ever done.

This poll mostly sucks, the best group thing is all wrong. Tell me one thing that other groups have done that's better than anything the uber l33ts have ever done.

Well they haven't spelt E with a 3, which i feel is always a good start.

Tell me one thing that other groups have done that's better than anything the uber l33ts have ever done.

Tell me one thing that the uber l33ts have done in the last two years. Most people voting won't have been around while the uber l33ts were active. I wasn't.

Plus, I quite like it as I was voted the joint second bestest ever member, which is nice.

• Like 1

One thing? Absolutely loads. We are a group that meets up in real life and doesn't necessarily post all about it on the boards, but we formed through the boards.

I'd like to see anyone else have such a sucess story ;)

and doesn't necessarily post all about it on the boards

I think that's the point. Entertaining posts. Why should anyone care that you meet up in real life?

I not even saw that I could have been voting for somebody and I guess I am not really long enough around to judge anything after all this is meant to be serious :lmao:

Oh exciting. Funny how soag is on it, and he made the post. *coughcorruptioncough*

darn I would of got away with it too if it wasnt for you pesky kids :no:

Wtf! I got best admin AND best mod?

To be honest, that's a unfair. There have been and still are far better admins on this forum/the last one than me.

It does happen to say "Best Ever", which could be construed as including every group that N64/Cube/Revo-Europe has ever had. That's not to say we were the best ever, though I feel we entertained with our meetups and showed a sense of camaraderie that was pretty unique among internet message boards. I'm the the "tyrannical internet titans" rock the most, having been formed 4 days ago by members that barely knew each other.

I think the reason the TITs won was because it has the most members, i.e anyone could join, and hence nearly everyone did, and had a warm sense of loving because of it. The other groups were all a bit more choosy over who they let join (apart from the league of Historians...).

darn I would of got away with it too if it wasnt for you pesky kids :no:

I'm 9. (....min char rule)

Since I in the T.I.T.'s, I win, hurrah for me, so on...

oh yeah, congrats to everyone else that won and all that....

Joint second? I'm sure there are bolshier members than I, but thank you guys for the votes. I love you all.

Oh, and Battle Royale made the tip too. Sorry for oobivatting that thread, but apathy consumed me. Maybe one day...

Ah haha, victory for the T.I.T's................and it was formed like 4-5 days before the move.

Now that just shows how unwelcoming all the other groups were really.

I think the whole point of it being set up was to show that there really isn't a need for these so called groups anymore.........that's my view though. :eer:

And congrats to all the winners aswell! :yes:

all a bit more choosy over who they let join (apart from the league of Historians...).

I will let you know that my group had the highest standards to pass. You had to play a game of chess with me over msn, share a pimms or two then muse about the congress of vienna. It was the people who failed not me! :wink:

Oh and well done to all involved and praised.

Hurrah!

I'd just like to say that I didn't vote because I couldn't pick for most of those options (Ubers should have won the group thing though) .

The folks who I think highly of know who they are. Keep up the splendid work everyone.

Well done everyone!! Though I did realise that I forgot to vote! Ha ha. I would've stuck Fierce LiNk down as best admin and he got it so yeah!