NEurope
Cheapshot

The Best Gaming Music Ever.

I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus again recently and the music in that game is fantastic.

It suits the game very well and is very moody.

Has anyone heard "The Morning Fog's Wave" [shenmue Orchestra] ?

It's probably the most beautiful track I've ever heard.

The battle music from FF3 (FF9 is like it but not as good); so awesome!

My all time favourite is the 'Fountain of Dreams' music from Melee. Beautiful.

Space trips steps track from Sonic adventure 2 is a good track, I'm not too keen on the vocal but the tune itself is great.

Phoenix Wright music is eternally brilliant. Looking forward to the release of the Orchestrated Album.

Megaman on NES

So far nothing has beaten it. FF comes close but I still prefer Megaman. 2 and 3 have the best intro music ever.

My favourite soundtrack even probably would be Akira Yamaokas excellent composing in Silent Hill 1 & 2. (3 was very lovely too, 4 lacked something the others got but still very good)

The soundtrack in Baten Kaitos is bloody amazing as well.

Catchy tune: The start menu in Jump Superstars. Those who got the game knows what I'm talking about.

Oh, and people, dont you guys just fricken LOVE the Zelda theme in Links Awakening? THE best remix of the Zelda theme ever!!! :yay:

Phoenix Wright music is eternally brilliant. Looking forward to the release of the Orchestrated Album.

Steel Samurai :D!!!!

Quake II, Halo: Combat Evolved, Fable, Shadow of the Colossus, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion ...just a few of my favourites.

Quake II

Quake 2 scared that shit out of me the first time I played it...it was almost as scary as duke 3D...well I was only 12...

Gentlemen, Starlight Zone from Sonic 1, the boss battle music from Streets of Rage 2, the theme from Murder She Wrote and Lovejoy. Magic.

First level music on SOR2 is awesome. Go Straight! :)

Parasite Eve intro, battle and boss music is awesome too

Suikoden 2's Beautiful Morning. ^_^

Final Fantasy VIIIs' intro music is brilliant, it's so epic. And i agree with the people who mentioned Shadow Of The Colossus, there's nothing better than finally getting aboard one of those giants and then the really great music kicks in. You feel like you're doing something really big.

Final Fantasy VIIIs' intro music is brilliant, it's so epic. And i agree with the people who mentioned Shadow Of The Colossus, there's nothing better than finally getting aboard one of those giants and then the really great music kicks in. You feel like you're doing something really big.

aw sam man, why do you do it to yourself

the Hyrule Symphony is AMAZING!!!

the Metroid Prime and Shadow of the Colossus ones are pretty kick ass too-its scary how many memories and emotions comeback from just listening to the music.

also the Okami Soundtrack is pretty excellent as is Shadow of the Colossus.

people NEED to download these albums if nothing else!

I think the music from Banjo-Kazooie was really catchy and cheered me up when playing. The way it stayed the same but kind of changed depending on what area of Gruntildas lair you were in was complete genius.

Was just playing it now and i've come to the conclusion that COnkers bad fur day has great music.