NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

Kingdom hearts 2 trailer

Just finished the Steam Boat Willie worl. It was pretty cool playing in black and white for a while. I still a bit disappointed with it at the moment as the story doesnt seem to be going anywhere, I just seem to be travelling from 1 world to another which is exactly what I was doing in the first game.

How is everyone else doing on it?

I too found the Disney fillers boring story wise, but the game is still fun. After you're finished with all of the Disney worlds, the story will be brilliant. Enjoy the gameplay until then.

Im really trying to enjoy it but I just cant seem to get into it like I did the first game. I will finish it but I think its going to take me a while.

I saw this game today and I felt like buying, just because of that lovely boxart. I resisted it though.

Im really trying to enjoy it but I just cant seem to get into it like I did the first game. I will finish it but I think its going to take me a while.

Yeah, same with me - just kinda playing now and again - here and there.

Some of the story and voice acting really is embarrassing though - Mulan especially. Especially with the story and cut scenes taking up more time than actually playing the game.

Yeah, same with me - just kinda playing now and again - here and there.

Some of the story and voice acting really is embarrassing though - Mulan especially. Especially with the story and cut scenes taking up more time than actually playing the game.

MULAN FTW!!!

:bowdown:

If you guys are dissapointed/embarrased now, wait till you get to Atlantica.

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!

UNDA DA SEE

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!

Actually, I quite liked the change in gameplay in that world. It was refreshing. Most of the songs did suck, though.

I love the theme sing by Utada Hikaru, great song

Any idea where you can get that? It's a Superb song!

Actually, I quite liked the change in gameplay in that world. It was refreshing. Most of the songs did suck, though.

060424.jpg

That sums up how I feel about Atlantica.

And Owen, do what I did, Limewire it.

Any idea where you can get that? It's a Superb song!

It's called Sanctuary, but the Japanese (and in my opinion better one) is called Passion on the album "Ultra Blue". Plus, there's no complete version of Sanctuary. Or you can just download it. The video for Passion is great.

I have been playing this alot this weekend and I have really got into it. The story has also picked up which is what I was looking for. The whole scenes in Hollow Bastion before the 1000 heartless fight were outstanding, especially the whole mini rivalary between Squall and Cloud. SQUALL FTW!

Anyone tried fighting Sephiroth?

Impossible I tell ye, Impossible!

I think my favourite Disney world has to be Halloween town, i'm not sure why though.

My favourite boss battle had to be the one against Xaldin, the music, the scene and the difficulty were all perfect.

Man this game seriously was a lot of fun.

I am upto the Tron world for the 2nd time, looks like im nearly finished the main story but I want all the sidequests done, be fully levelled up and finish Jimneys Journal off aswell.

Sephiroth was a challenge on the first game aswell but im sure I will give the overhyped badguy a beating.

I've just started Port Royal for the second time. I think it's a great game. Does anybody else feel that the world's are shorter and easier than the first one?

Haven't tried fighting Sephiroth yet. He was incredibly hard on the first one.

I've just started Port Royal for the second time. I think it's a great game. Does anybody else feel that the world's are shorter and easier than the first one?

I think the worlds are equal in size, it's just for some reason they're not lasting as long, I think it's mainly because many of the worlds are very linear in design, no back-tracking is required unlike in the original.

What cannot be denied is how much effort has been put into this game though, the main problem is when the battle system was completely revamped, the need to use magic other than Cure died with the implementation of reaction commands and Drive forms, and summons are not even needed at all.

Even though Kingdom Hearts 2 is a bit of a button basher, some depth can be found in the fighting system, and in the end Kingdom Hearts 2 is still a very good game.

I've finally decided to post what I truly think this game deserves out of ten.

8/10.

I am trying so hard to finish this game, but it's so dull! I've finished the first round of worlds - now I have to do it again?! Is there a more relevant story in the worlds now, or just the same kind of badness of before? Ugh...

I love Atlantica though!

Short question, can you set the language in the UK version to German as well? Or if anyone has the German version, can you set that one to English, too? I basically need 1 PAL game that supports both German and English if possible, and I can't find any info about it :>

Since I'm such a big fan of this game I thought I might aswell post that KH2 Final Mix just came out in Japan with extra content (Fights against Roxas, Enigmatic Soldier and a Secret Ending Video) and a re-done version of Chain of Memories in 3D.

Here's the secret video if anyone cares, it's pretty awesome:

Secret Ending Video

All I can say is; 'Damn I need the next one now!', oh and; 'Is that Roxas?'.

P.S. that isn't the actual sound to that video, no one seems to have the proper one yet.

Sign in to follow this