NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bob

Cool Vbulletin feature.

Yknow in C-E about 50 people basically turned a thread into a "down with postcounts!" thread, and now here you all are complaining :P

I like the mouseover thread feature, although am used to it from other forums ^^;

vB or something more specific?

I meant the whole viewing the first message before viewing the thread, though it is growing on me now.

The thing with reputation points at the moment is that they take ages build up because everyone is new and has hardly any posts so no one has much reputation power (more posts, length of time that you've been registered, being an admin or mod, etc all increase how much rep points you can give someone).

The Norwegian Nintendo Forum had that feature once (when they used WebWiz, I think) so I've seen it before. :P

Not any longer.. ;_;

But it's a good feature! :D

I want to see how the Karma thing works..

Hmm. Anyone up for a Karma point trade? (Ie. I karma someone and they karma me back, and we both get some?) :grin:

The karma, or Rep, is nothing to be messed with and is only given to people that post good posts (which i have been doing :))

*gives pos rep :P*

post counts was removed from view by the admins to try and combat some spamming!

Awwwww man! :(

Ah well, I guess it was for the better good - spaming is t3h sux0r.

....ok, so my l33+ is pretty crap. *shot*

Ive given out too much reputatoin for today... Lol.. and theres still peeps i wanna give sum too.. :( Where do you go to view ur rep?

Thats fair enough, but maybe try experimenting. When the board has gone through its teething period try putting them back up and see if there is a rise in spam, if there is then take them down again. Well done with getting vBullliten guys, its not cheap, buts its brilliant.

Yeah, this feature rules. I hated Xsorbit for not having that feature aswell as the new post feature. Overall, this forum absolute kicks the old one's ass.

Yeah, vB is easily superior to Xsorbit in all regards. I was under the username "cold_hands" back on the Xsorbit boards, but I suppose I was more of a lurker than anything. This change has given me an incentive to come out of the shadows... at least for awhile. ;)

Is there any chance that the table width could be extended more to the edge of the page? As of now the table is only using something like 3/4 of the available width; it makes it all seem a little bit squashed.

Doesn't work in Opera, although im sure it does at another vB.

*checks*

No. Did at one point im sure.

Yeah, I'm sure it used to work as well... Maybe on Opera 8...

Sign in to follow this