NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bob

Cool Vbulletin feature.

If you hover over the thread with your cursor, you get to see what the first post is, without entering the thread! How excellent is that!

If you are reading this, you may not actually be in the thread, but outside. Its like having x-ray specks!

Hehe cool. Kinda nifty.

I'm just checking out the different display modes. Using Threaded at the moment. It makes the pages a hell of a lot shorter, but I'm not really used to browsing forums like that. :(

Doesn't work in Opera, although im sure it does at another vB.

*checks*

No. Did at one point im sure.

Cool I also like that Karma thingy, even though I suppose its to be used moderately.

Hover the mouse over the blue block under the join date, and you get '*user* is on a distinguished road'. I guess this can increase with karma points or something?

I always liked that feature as it saves you the time of loading the topic and then going back because it doesn't interest you.

Hover the mouse over the blue block under the join date, and you get '*user* is on a distinguished road'. I guess this can increase with karma points or something?

Yus, changes depending on Karma points.

Is anybody else dishing out karma points. I have bestowed several portions today. Better than typing "lol" I feel.

I want to see how the Karma thing works..

Hmm. Anyone up for a Karma point trade? (Ie. I karma someone and they karma me back, and we both get some?) :grin:

Is the Karma thing that little icon that says "Add to *user*'s reputation"?

I've clicked that a few times today already, if it is...

• Like 1

Yay! I like this feature and this forum is deffo better than the last - in all aspects.

However, we need post counts! Is it possible to get 'em up, if so then when? If not then nm, and sorry for moaning - I'm just a picky git...

But its still easily hacked :P

Well the idea was it wasnt as easy.

Yeah it has some cool new features. I'm still trying to get used to all this change!

Cool you can rate threads also!

I find it quite annoying, TBH

vB or something more specific?

As far as post counts the "powers that be" (one of them is the powers that are me) decided we've had trouble in the past with some members looking down on new members due to low post counts.

Karma can be seen as similar to, but rather than people getting a high number for posting a lot (which could be due to spam) they get it for posting good posts that members feel are worthwhile. Im aware this can be abused, but so can you ;)

That is a rather cool feature indeed. I guess misleading topic titles will never be a problem now... >_> <_< or not...

Sign in to follow this