NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Thank you Pedrocasilva.

This game is starting to piss me off now, I'm stuck on a Diehard Challenge in the pirate level, I get to a spot where you go in a flying urn but there's some of those spiky balls to get past but there just isn't enough time to get past them and I can't seem to collect enough pearls to get the speed boost or slow down time. Anybody want to tell me the secret to getting past this bit?

I got past them by tilting to the far right while going up at the right time.

Whilst grinding, how do you jump from one rail to another?
Tilt the controller to the way you want to jump :)

you tilt the remote in the direction of the other rail. I think

Ah, something like that. You have to tilt the remote to the opposite direction of Sonic's body, so to speak. If his front faces the right whilst grinding, you tilt left to jump to the other rail or tilt right to jump off the rails. ^^ Thanks. Just got Gold on the Grinding level in the Lost Prologue or whatever it's called.

So who is actually attempting to get all Silvers/Golds here?

I'm determined to do it now.

So who is actually attempting to get all Silvers/Golds here?

I'm determined to do it now.

I'm doing it Shadow.

I have got 15 golds so far.

I'm doing it Shadow.

I have got 15 golds so far.

Cool,least there's someone else doing it.

At the moment i'm trying to level so I can get a speed upgrade and then get all silvers

for another speed upgrade.

Got this game for my B-day.

Its fun, the first game to be so in a long while, and certainly a great game.

the first few "get to the goal" levels in particular.

but god, it isn't half frustrating.

*mild spoileroonies*

Today, for example, I tried to beat Ifrit.

I home in on two of his knuckles as I'm blatantly reminded I should do every two seconds, then i go for the third but I get hit by the neverending explosive barrels and land just in front of the third knuckle.

When I land sonic has started to move forwards again, except I have no control So I miss my chance to do anything, I have to go around or move backwards. moving backwards is like wrestling jelly: hilariously uncontrolable and frustratingly difficult, you just cant do it, and in an on-rails game like this, you really shouldn't have to.

I tried using the slow down power to dodge the barrells, that I assume I have to use, by the pearls on the path, but its completely useless, and really only lets you watch your failure in slowmotion this time.

Then I keep walking into the lava because i dont stop moving forwards, WTF?

*mild spoileroonies*

Still fun though, I like the storybook, even though I've only unlocked a few things in it. I also think the homing attack is awesome. FWA-SHAMM!

Incase you didn't know there's a spoiler function if you go to "Go Advanced" at the quick reply pit,but know worries.

Got 39 Silver Medals now,dunno how many Gold i'll count tomorrow or something.

Just now i'm 51.I'm finding it hard to level now,what did you do?

I have 20 Golds and 48 Silvers.

I thought I had more golds :(

Fight the Ifrit Golem boss, start off by running around the stage

for a quite a while. More Rings keep appearing, and the more Rings

you have, the more Experience gained.

I have 35 golds and 5 silvers now. :)

Hmm actually I think i'll

fight the final boss and get tons of rings since I can hold 999

Screw it Ifrit is easier.

I really need to get a speed boost to get the golds,would make life easier.

Wow. I just remembered I never finished this game. When I got SSX it just took over.

Time to get to it!

I haven't played this since Friday,DBZ has taking over me for now.I'll get back to it and get al those golds.

I got it yesterday for me birthday, tis most enjoyable although does taking some getting used to.

can any of u really see this being good with that control system?soo linear

I have the game and I love the game. It is pretty brilliant. It can be a little difficult getting used to the controller in the start but as you get deeper into the game it gets easier, as you get experience and laern new skills which makes it easier to use the controller. Absolutely worth the money :laughing:

..that is indeed a very good price.. one which would be tempting, but from now until my birthday I have promised my girlfriend I will not spend any money unless necessary/ if an opportunity arises that is once in a lifetime :shock:

I can live without sonic for now :heh:

hmmm has anybody used that site before? I'm very tempted £19.99 and free delivery is a great price!

EDIT:

just looked on the feedback on here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=484835 and there are positive comments. and if you are a student type in STUDENT10% then your NUS number and you get student discount, so sonic for £18!!!

now i'm very tempted

hmmm has anybody used that site before? I'm very tempted £19.99 and free delivery is a great price!

EDIT:

just looked on the feedback on here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=484835 and there are positive comments. and if you are a student type in STUDENT10% then your NUS number and you get student discount, so sonic for £18!!!

now i'm very tempted

If the site is reliable, then I'm buying it. I want that game, and at that price...I can't say no.