NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

The Wii changed it though and now I'm loving games again!

Same here... however, the DS was also a factor in getting me interested in games again.

Hotel Dusk provides me that same "Shadowgate-ish" feeling from back in the days. Cool stuff.

Same here... however, the DS was also a factor in getting me interested in games again.

I see the Wife-O-Meter tactic worked on you, then.

I wonder: Doesn't Sonic while fighting the End-Boss (read that form is called Darkspine-Sonic or something like this) look like Shadow? I mean he is black and he even got the rings on arm and legs...

Btw.: My question still wasn't answered... Was it?

Or has nobody got that far yet?

I see the Wife-O-Meter tactic worked on you, then.

If you happen to have a wife (or a demanding girlfriend)... you'll understand that a man cannot sh*t or do anything without following the Wife-O-Meter tactic. Unless you want an earful of blahblahblahblahblahs and yada-yada-yadas.

Nobody wants that.

I wonder: Doesn't Sonic while fighting the End-Boss (read that form is called Darkspine-Sonic or something like this) look like Shadow? I mean he is black and he even got the rings on arm and legs...

Btw.: My question still wasn't answered... Was it?

About the Final Boss.

At first I thought he was a bit like Shadow but he's a deep indigo colour(like the GameCube),he has no pupils,and where his bouth and stomach is ,it's white instead of peach.Also he has two parallel lines running from above his eyes to his middle spike.

Also he wears no gloves(or it's the same colour as him) and his shoes are like that aswell but have a white horizontal stripe.

From what I've heard:

A developer's "making of" video thing

1 TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: WARFIGHTER 2 UBISOFT (FRANCE) RED STORM UBISOFT

1 2 FINAL FANTASY XII SQUARE ENIX SQUARE ENIX SQUARE ENIX EUROPE

- 3 GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY STORIES ROCKSTAR LEEDS ROCKSTAR TAKE 2

5 4 SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS SONIC TEAM SEGA SEGA

2 5 CRACKDOWN REALTIME WORLDS MICROSOFT MICROSOFT

3 6 THE SIMS 2: SEASONS MAXIS EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS

4 7 FIFA 07 EA CANADA EA SPORTS ELECTRONIC ARTS

6 8 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6 KONAMI DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT KONAMI KONAMI

8 9 DR KAWASHIMA'S BRAIN TRAINING NINTENDO NINTENDO NINTENDO

9 10 THE SIMS 2 AMAZE ENTERTAINMENT EA GAMES ELECTRONIC ARTS

Sonic is selling well. :)

About the Final Boss.

At first I thought he was a bit like Shadow but he's a deep indigo colour(like the GameCube),he has no pupils,and where his bouth and stomach is ,it's white instead of peach.Also he has two parallel lines running from above his eyes to his middle spike.

Also he wears no gloves(or it's the same colour as him) and his shoes are like that aswell but have a white horizontal stripe.

Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

:)

Wow our taste of games looks good in that chart for once. Well besides The Sims 2.

Got to complete that darn defeat 20 enemies mission Pirates Coast. Seems that the 'Hard Brake' Ring skill is useful for this mission.

I keep playing this game and time and again I absolutely f***ing hate it. It makes me so angry I want to snap the f***ing disc.

Started to get into it and then got to a bit on Sand Oasis where I'd jump hit an enemy then he'd disappear and another one would reappear then there'd be no thing come up to use the homing attack on him so I fall into the water.

I want to like this game so much, because it looks like Sega actually put in some effort but it's f***ing retarded at times. Or should that be I'm retarded?

Started to get into it and then got to a bit on Sand Oasis where I'd jump hit an enemy then he'd disappear and another one would reappear then there'd be no thing come up to use the homing attack on him so I fall into the water.

I want to like this game so much, because it looks like Sega actually put in some effort but it's f***ing retarded at times. Or should that be I'm retarded?

Be patient. Timing is more important than just running fast. Some sections use disappearing enemies - stop before you get to them, and jump and hit them when they start to appear. The rest of them are perfectly timed, so you'll easily hit every single one and get to the next bit of land.

I'm not selling this game, I'm determined to get through it. I do wish you could just go through one level after another. That was why I liked Sonic Adventure, because all the other crap was there for people that actually wanted to do it.

How many of each level do I have to do before I can move on?

Lost Prologue 1-8

Sand Oasis 1,2,9

Dinosaur Jungle 1,2,5,6

Evil Foundry 1

Sand Oasis 3

Levitated Ruin 1,5

Pirate Storm 1,9,10,5,13

Evil Foundry 2,13,5

Skeleton Dome 1,5,9,10

Night Palace 1,13

Sand Oasis 10,7,13

Dinosaur Jungle 9

Levitated Ruin 6,9

Night Palace 2,9,10,5

You may want to do other challenges for exp points.

Woohoo finally did. Now onto Dinosaur Jungle.

I'm actually starting to get into it now. Its fecking frustrating at times but pretty good.

Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

:)

That's my desktop background.

I would make it smaller and change that to my avatar but I won't for now since there's people playing it and it is a spoiler.

I'm loving it so far, got to Dino Jungle, think it's awesome, haven't got to any frustrating sections yet though so I may want to destroy my wiimote soon with it, but I'm very very impressed and so glad I picked it up for the bargain £25, would really recomend this, even the multiplayer is really solid, better than Monkey Balls.

Some of the challenges after you finish the game are frustrating to a point that's insane, mainly the ones where you have to avoid collecting a single pearl or taking a single hit of damage. Anyone who ever gets all golds is pretty much God of all gamers, or at least the God of patience.

I don't have a freaking clue how to do the "Don't Defeat Enemies" on Evil Foundry, there's a part I can't figure out how to propel myself through without hitting them.

The sales of the game so far are very promising by the way, 5th one week and 4th the next. Sonic 360 didn't even get into the top 40 overall, nevermind the top 5.

Yeah, but my guess is that there isn't many Kids owning 360s to buy the 360 Sonic (and also it's pretty mediocre Sonic). Sonic sells to alot of young people as well. Just check the sales of Heroes and Shadow. Crazy as Sonic fans. :D

Yeah, but my guess is that there isn't many Kids owning 360s to buy the 360 Sonic (and also it's pretty mediocre Sonic). Sonic sells to alot of young people as well. Just check the sales of Heroes and Shadow. Crazy as Sonic fans. :D

Uk folks only buy the good sonic games.

Just completed the main story and I have to say I really enjoyed the last few levels!

When I was playing it the other day I was getting really annoyed by some of the Skeleton Dome levels and even some of the levels I was doing earlier today. Levitated Ruin was pissing me off, the controls were a bit dodgy coupled with a crappy camera (when you're in the circular room going up around the sides) but eventually I got through them.

However when I got to the last world, all was forgotten and I loved the two boss fights at the end!

Just have to go back and try and complete all the levels and get some good medals now!

Uk folks only buy the good sonic games.

Not true. Hereos was at the top of a charts in U.K! It had good sales. :(

I liked the story book style cut scenes, felt a bit cheap at first, but I got used to them. Great game overall, but not quite the best of 3D sonic.

This game is starting to piss me off now, I'm stuck on a Diehard Challenge in the pirate level, I get to a spot where you go in a flying urn but there's some of those spiky balls to get past but there just isn't enough time to get past them and I can't seem to collect enough pearls to get the speed boost or slow down time. Anybody want to tell me the secret to getting past this bit?