NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

I may have been wrong about Sonic, this looks really quite good. I hope all his new friends don;t turn up in it though.

I may have been wrong about Sonic, this looks really quite good. I hope all his new friends don;t turn up in it though.

Well, so far it seems that they don't follow Sonic in the levels. But they are playing roles of "other" characters.

Knuckles-sinbad.jpg

Tails: Ali Baba

Knuckles: Sinbad

Robotnik: King of Persia

Well, so far it seems that they don't follow Sonic in the levels. But they are playing roles of "other" characters.

Knuckles-sinbad.jpg

Lmao, Knuckles looks pretty awesome.

Isn't there a new Silver hedgehog now too? As well as a black one (evil), a pink on (girlfriend), a red one (an echidna), an orange one (another echidna). Also, a bat, a robot, a rabbit an armadillo, a cat, a fox....

Isn't there a new Silver hedgehog now too? As well as a black one (evil), a pink on (girlfriend), a red one (an echidna), an orange one (another echidna). Also, a bat, a robot, a rabbit an armadillo, a cat, a fox....

yeah there is a silver one in Sonic on 360 and PS3, think it's actually called Silver! has psyche powers or something.

Knuckles-sinbad.jpg

If its just Tails Knuckles and Robotnik in it I'd be happy with that. I Wouldn't have minded either if they had Tails and Knuckles as playable characters aswell (But ONLY them). I hope that none of the other shitty characters turn up in the game.

the good old days with knuckles tails and when eggman was called robotnick.yes im looking at sonic 3!

the good old days with knuckles tails and when eggman was called robotnick.yes im looking at sonic 3!

Officially, he's Eggman. But, he's just the king in this.

White hedgehog called Silver yeah. (confusing, I know!)

Telekinetic powers and dimension/time traveller like Blaze off Sonic Rush. He's pretty neat actually, apart from the whole.. appearing in a game with a laughable load screen/game ratio.

Awesome!! Really awesome!! It even has a few minigames. Let's just hope they tweak the controlls to solve those problems.

It even has a few minigames.

A few? There are 50.

Anyway, from this, and a video of the first level, it seems like the levels are separated into multiple parts (or acts). Ace/

sonic1-2.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog , Miles Tails Prower , Knuckles the Echidna , Amy Rose

Shadow the Hedgehog , Cream the Rabbit , Silver the Hedgehog , Blaze the Cat

sonic2-1.jpg

New Bad Guy

newbadguy1.jpgnewbadguy3.jpg

newbadguy2.jpgnewbadguy4.jpg

Wow, a 3D Sonic game that doesn't seem to be shitty. In fact, it looks awesome. I'll have to keep my eye on this one.

Wow, a 3D Sonic game that doesn't seem to be shitty. In fact, it looks awesome. I'll have to keep my eye on this one.

I think it's because the level is design is straightforward, just like the 2D Sonic games. They don't give you time to explore the map (which is what I love to do, I love the 3D Sonic games because of this), you just zip through it at high speeds and collect what you can.

This is actually starting to look really good to me.. hopefully won't turn out to be really disappointing, but the signs look good so far :heh:

Wow,I really want it now after that trailer.It just looks amazing,just hope we don't get screwed :heh: