NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Electric guitar + amp for sale

I'm selling my electric guitar complete with amp, cables, spare strings, stand, strap, softcase, beginners books, box and everything.

I am at work right now but I will add some pictures once I get home. It is an electric blue yamaha pacifica, lovely guitar, had it for about a year or so but only picked it up a dozen or so times, I just don't have the time to learn to play it. No scratch’s or stickers, like new infact.

I am going to put it on eBay if I can't sell it here, but thought I would give you guys a look first.

Shipping might be a problem as it is (when boxed) big and heavy, so you can either pick it up or I could arrange a courier, but I would expect it to be expensive (probably around £20-30) but I will find out and add that here too.

I am aiming to sell it for £100, considering the condition and extras I think it is well worth it, as it cost nearly £300 new.

I’ll be sad to see it go, but I’m sure someone here can give it a good home.

You can see my eBay feedback here.

EDIT - I have checked the postage and it will be roughly £15-20 using Parcel Force 2 day delivery. I am going to put it on eBay tonight so please hurry if you want it!

This is a pretty sexy deal right here, ya'll should check it out.

I just got my £999 Esp DV8-r though, so I'm good thanks :heh:

Sign in to follow this