NEurope
arab_freak

N64 kids is selling his N64

As I said over on Eurofusion, the only reason a person can be willing to pay that much for the console is so they themselves can become an Internet celebrity.

How, you ask? By reenacting the trademark crazed unwrapping sequence of N64 Kid on camera when your parcel containing "Nintendo 64 kid's Nintendo 64!!" arrives.

As I said over on Eurofusion, the only reason a person can be willing to pay that much for the console is so they themselves can become an Internet celebrity.

How, you ask? By reenacting the trademark crazed unwrapping sequence of N64 Kid on camera when your parcel containing "Nintendo 64 kid's Nintendo 64!!" arrives.

I think the extra-concentrated frenzy by implication and past of the item would cause some kind of rip in space-time.

only crazed fans of the N64 kid would pay so much for that console. Anyone with any sence would stand well clear of this rip off.

He obviously doesn't have any taste when it comes to games does he?! Pokemon Snap, weird golf thing, tony hawk 2 and one of the worst star war games created.... hah!

And why would you want to be the person who bought the console off him? Id try and get rid of it as soon as possible. I still have my 64

If it actually is him, how could he sell something he loved so much?

Even if it did (prolly) cause him much embaresment over the years.

If he did love it too much to sell, it could just be any other N64 that's on the auction.

All it is is a plain old N64. It's not like it's marked in anyway or comes with any proof that it's the N64 kid's. So the buyer will be telling his friends "yeah and this is the N64 kid's N64..." and they'll be like "yeah right".

rgkbm0.jpg

Oh cmon, she always has been so much more mature than the other girls her age.

That video is absolutely amazing! I've shown it to so many people and they've all loved it as much as I have...What a legend..

rgkbm0.jpg

Oh cmon, she always has been so much more mature than the other girls her age.

She looks ugly to me.

Has anyone actually seen the games he's giving away with it? He claims there all the games he owns, which frankly i find hilarious. In the video he is so hyped up and happy, yet he doesn't even own Mario or Goldeneye, which were the two games you NEEDED for the 64.

I recon it's him, otherwsie how would he get family pictures from the same day? and yeer $1000, is crazy high.

Ok... i'll have my little cousin pretend he gets so crazy about betting, say a DS Lite or something, that he smashes himself on the wall, and then i post the videos on youtube and sell it the Lite for 90234527 hundred euros.