NEurope
immy

5 new nintendo games at

Direct link : http://gonintendo.com/?p=4190

Or the full post :

The upcoming Leipzig Games Convention sounds like it is going to be quite the show for Nintendo. While we have to wait until late August for the show to begin (23-27), it is looking to be worth the wait. We reported on the title of Nintendo’s event earlier (Wii Prove Our Promise), and now information is coming in about what the keynote will contain.

The official magazine Nintendo of France has announced that Nintendo is planned to show off 5 brand new Wii titles at the event. It is unknown if these titles are direct from Nintendo, or are 3rd party offerings. Based on the story so far, these will most likely end up being Nintendo first party titles. Unfortunately, there is no information on anything else regarding these new titles.

Nintendo’s LGC event is going to be big, I wonder what other announcements we can expect from the event!

I expect the new DK game to be there. The one that was rumored a while ago. Miyamoto's new IP. Pikmin 3. Kid Icarus. Some new Wii Sports things we haven't seen yet.

Nintendo can't really be showing 5 new titles themselves can they? Surely 2/3, plus Resi Wii and NiGHTS

Hopefully Kid Icarus and another Pikmin will be shown aswell as R Evil. I imagine if NiGHTS does come out ( fingers crossed ) it will be shown at TGS.

Holy **** - there are enough great Wii games on the horizon - a new Donkey Kong(a) game would please me to no end.

Also, they may introduce Wii Music and Wii Motor Sports as new games. This confrence is gonna kick ass.

I hope it's an MMO or an RPG,wonder waht they could be if it's just from Nintendo.If it's not just Nintendo then Namco's 'RPG' and/or Nights. (Wishfull thinking).

@H-O-T, I don't think Nintendo is doing anything at the TGS not even a speach,might be wrong.

Holy **** - there are enough great Wii games on the horizon - a new Donkey Kong(a) game would please me to no end.

Also, they may introduce Wii Music and Wii Motor Sports as new games. This confrence is gonna kick ass.

I'd love to see a Donkey Konga game that uses 1/2 wiimotes to simulate many various instruments. Either that or just Wii Music in its original form.

The 5 games are as follows:

1. Donkey Kong 128
  2. Mario Kart Skidmarks
  3. Waluigi's Mansion
  4. Mario's Wii Is Missing
  5. Tom Clany's Rainbow Six: Mushroom Kingdom Squad

Remember folks, you heard it on the internet so it must be true.

2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Mushroom Kingdom Squad

Remember folks, you heard it on the internet so it must be true.

Hahahah.:laughing:

I'm betting that at least 2 of the games will be 3rd party titles. That's what i think anyway.

if kid icarus is announced i will be very pleased. the other 4 could be mario party games for all i care

Mario's Wii Is Missing

LOL

as my good friend andy has said: two words to put fear into xbox live ;) "pokemon online" ;)

Just fear?? It would inflict massive you know what.

A decent Pokémon MMORPG would kill the internet. Servers would burn, ISP's would bankrupt.

I hope they announce Kid Icarus, the MMORPG pokemon (i know it's almost impossible) and Nights.

Im going for:

A Kirby game

Wii Racing

Brain Training

Nintendogs

Exclusive RPG

I don't think brain training and Nintendogs would work on the Wii. Too soon anyway if they are shown. I hope we don't get another random DK game, just give me the Kong family in a game ala DK64.

Mario's Wii is missing sounds extremely good. One can only wonder how the public will receive that title :indeed:

I would bet on more games for the wii sports and motor series

the rest is all guessing.Any games going to be playable like smash bros?

1080 Wii

Fzero Wii

Disaster day of Crisis

Golden Sun Wii

Resident Evil Wii

I would be a VERY happy man:bouncy:

This is what I can see/want happening:

Kirby

Resident Evil Wii

Pikmin 3

Square Enix game

I'm feeling lucky.