NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ramar

Best Naruto game. Give me your opinions.

I've become a fan of Naruto recently, and I just got a bit of cash after selling some things on ebay and I thought maybe I'd import a Naruto game.

So many are out, most in Japan, I wondered which one would be best for me. I've only seen 69 episodes;

Just at Sasuke's Chuunin Exam where in gets interrupted because of the attack on the village.

I want to get a game that is currently at the point or before where I am, or one that doesn't necessarily ruin the future plot, so it could include future characters if the pros out weighed the cons.

I was looking at importing Clash of Ninja from America, after reading reviews, it seemed the game had few characters and few game modes.

So then I thought Clash of Ninja 2, found out this isn't out in America, so I could import the Japanese version.

Then I thought maybe Battle Stadium D.O.N. but then again I know nothing of Dragonball or One Piece so it might be a waste.

So its up to you, sway my mind, give me your thoughts.

I would wait till September to get Clash of Ninja 2 as its out then in US. Thw Original Clash Of Ninja has only 8 players while the 2nd has 23 but it might be pretty cheap.

I know you wanted a Cube game but Ninja Council isn't that bad (GBA) its pretty short though but the 2nd one of that is coming Fall 2006.

I would probably get Clash of ninja to keep me busy untill September but its up to you.

List Of Naruto Games

I don't mind which platform except for the PS2 games because I can't play imported PS2 games. I heard Ninja Council was short, so I dunno.

I have been considering getting Clash of Ninja, then getting 2 when it comes out. But then I thought, why wait when I can get the Japanese version. Which will have the Japanese voice actors.

I've only just started watching Naruto too, only onto ep15 of the first series... man it's awesome!

I'm gonna have to get me one of the games! So please, I'd love to hear your opinions too (without spoilers if possible!), thanks!

Well Ultimate Ninja (PS2) is coming HERE. Amazon have got it for the 10th of November. Its got 12 characters so Clash of Ninja 2 is probably better but it means you don't have to import.

Or you could just get them all.

Look. As far as the Japanese Naruto games (Gekitou Ninja Taisen), there are 4. The 4th includes many many spoilers for you and I would recommend to you the 3rd, IF ONLY, you have friends to play with. Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 has a great multiplayer. If you don't have any, then don't buy any of these fightings. You will get bored of it easily. Wait for Naruto 5 propably to Wii and when it will be out in 2007, then you will have watched all the story episodes. Also, the N:GNT3 has some advantages like the fast start combat, the random selection of stages, the d-pad support that they were NOT in 4!! For some people, the 3rd is better than 4th. But, the 4 has some other good stuff like the 3vs3 fight, more stages, more characters, more moves. I own both of them and if you don't want spoilers, then go ahead and buy the 3rd. It's one of the best fightings ever. I have played Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Dragonball, Smash Bros and my personal best is Naruto. Balanced, very faithful to anime, fun, 4vs4 battle, strategic moves, easy to understand and play and with nice graphics and music.

You're right actually the third does seem more appealing, I've just read through the character list and I know all of them. I'll probably buy that, just got to see where I can get it cheapest.

As for multiplayer, none of my friends really know anything about Naruto, but I suppose I could use the game as a way of introducing them to it.

I recently got the Region 1 dvds ( only 3 of them so far ) and I have ordered the US version of Clash of the Ninja for the Cube. Many said it is shallow and a lack of characters but i dont want the story or characters given away before I watch the series.

I've got a freeloader, my friend is borrowing it at the minute so I'll have to get it back.

Noticed lik-sang had the game so I'll probably order off their site on Monday.

In your specific situation i recommed Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3. Because it will not spoil much for you and because in some things it's better than the 4th game, like nkarafo said. Just don't import the US version of NGNT 2 because it's too poor compared to NGNT3 and the jap version has obviously the original voice acting, wich is better.

Too bad you can't play imported PS2 games, because Narultimate Hero 3 is IMO way better than the gamecube naruto games.

Just purchased Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 today off lik-sang.com. Can't wait for it to turn up.

Without the d-pad, without the random selection of stages in a loop, without the "pick a character and start fight in a sec" especially in 4-player game and without the VERY BORING annoying mission mode in where you unlock characters and stuff.

It has more characters, more levels, more moves and 3vs3 fight though.

Without the d-pad, without the random selection of stages in a loop, without the "pick a character and start fight in a sec" especially in 4-player game and without the VERY BORING annoying mission mode in where you unlock characters and stuff.

It has more characters, more levels, more moves and 3vs3 fight though.

indeed, I'm a d-pad player so I pretty much stopped playing 4 a short while after it came out. I'd recommend 3 even though 4 is better dispite the d-pad bullshit

And 3, somehow has better textures. Don't ask me why, it seems they like to upgrade on one front and downgrade on the other (D-pad control removed? Why was that?). And the 3rd game has a more sharper picture.

133 was the last non-filler episode. From 133 onwards it's always fillers and we'r at the 195th one.

133 was the last non-filler episode. From 133 onwards it's always fillers and we'r at the 195th one.

O_o 60 odd fillers..

Waiting for lik-sang to send it. Thanks everyone for your opinions.

There's also 2 movies and a 3rd released very soon, although they're technically just extended fillers with better animation and stories.

The up and coming Naruto RPG looks pretty cool :) not sure which console's getting that though.

Filler episodes are episodes that they don't follow the manga's (japanese comics) story which is ahead of the episodes. They are just plain and dumb without good animation or story depth. I believe that they exist in order to fill the time so that the main team of the classic episodes is developing at the same time the new ones. They didn't want to stop the series, but they keep it alive with stupid filler episodes. Which means that someday around September the filler will stop and the main episodes will continue the exciting story. We can't wait....

Hey Shorty, nice Avatar! Do these naruto dolls really exist?

Well this stinks I got my copy of Naruto today I thought great I will give it a go but my Freeloader disc didnt boot up. I let my nephew borrow it for a while and clearly he has busted it, now I have to order a new one off Play which probably wont get here til Saturday.

*shakes angry fist at the world*

Hey Shorty, nice Avatar! Do these naruto dolls really exist?

Saw Sasuke and Naruto dolls in a Comic shop in Bedford, so yeah they exist.

Lik-sang says "Now Shipping" assuming this means they've sent it. Don't think I've been more excited for an import. Just need to get my freeloader back from my friend.

There's also 2 movies and a 3rd released very soon, although they're technically just extended fillers with better animation and stories.

The up and coming Naruto RPG looks pretty cool :) not sure which console's getting that though.

And 2 OVAS i think.

Oh, and the naruto studios said that we'll have fillers till the end of February 2007.

Sign in to follow this