NEurope
Fields

Coke Zero

Dont drink diet drinks seroiusly, aspartame and saccarine are really bad for your brain.

Aspartame has been accused of just about everything possible, but all of these accusations have been proved false.

Aspartame has been accused of just about everything possible, but all of these accusations have been proved false.

My mate told me that the 'aspartame causes cancer' thing came from experiments where they injected rats with like, 100% proof aspartame, which coke and that certainly is not. Right?

My mate told me that the 'aspartame causes cancer' thing came from experiments where they injected rats with like, 100% proof aspartame, which coke and that certainly is not. Right?

Yeah. There was a big article about it in New Scientist a few weeks back, saying how, as yet, it has no proven negative effects. So even the rats one was wrong.

Today I went into town and they were giving out free mini Coke Zero cans. I wanted to not like it (previously hadnt had any before) but I did, despite thinking it would be rubbish. Im not sure if I was blindfolded I could tell the normal and zero apart.

I'll stick with normal though.

Plus to who-ever said water and juices are the way to go; i agree with you. Ill only drink fizzy stuff in pubs (as a treat) or if its free!

There is the odd exception though. Im in no way an addict.

It probably does. Everything causes cancer these days

I have finally tasted the almighty Coke Zero. My Verdict: pretty damn good. :)

Advertising bot disguised as an administrator!

Damn, i've been rumbled again. :(

*takes off coca cola t-shirt*

Actually, i ain't the one you should be worried about. Soag works for Coca Cola!

=O he DOES?

And i thought he was cool, time for him to have a career change to the Pepsi co..

I tried Coke Zero a while ago but can't remember what it was like...hmm. However while on the topic I chose Coke Caffeine free whenever possible, prevents me from not sleeping.

Well its not really not being a fan, but not not drinking it makes me not sleep. (No reason for all the nots, other than funsies)

I prefer Coke to Pepsi.

My opinion.

Dont 'all hail' one or the other.

Coca Cola is a bit more fizzy than Pepsi, I think.

Coke Zero tastes of whiney ball juice.

"Great taste, zero sugar"

Erm....nah. Not that Im a huge coke fan anyway.

All cola, even the cheap ones, taste nice if ice cold. I bet Coke Zero is no exception.

After 4 pages of heated discussion, I'm sure we can all agree that original Coca-Cola wins, but Zero is a close enough approximation, and the fact that this has been achieved without the use of sugar makes it worthy of some recognition :)

But I still prefer alcoholic drinks.

After 4 pages of heated discussion, I'm sure we can all agree that original Coca-Cola wins, but Zero is a close enough approximation, and the fact that this has been achieved without the use of sugar makes it worthy of some recognition :)

Recognise this!

*Punches Coke Zero in the gut*

Yeah!, And stay out!

Sprite Zero (is that out here yet?) is a great option for those who don't want sleep depriving coke :)

I had a bottle of Black cherry and vanilla flavour coke in NY, is it out ehre yet?

It's jsut vanilla, with a very slight aftertaste of cherry.

Coke < Pepsi

Diet Coke < Pepsi Max

Coke Zero < Pepsi (all types)

In conclusion, Pepsi ftw!

I'm totally addicted to coke.

I should probably get help.

Seriously though, the drink I mean.

I had a bottle of coke zero the other day and I must admit I like it, better than diet coke and I think it will now replace normal coke for me!