DVD dongle

Games:

Zelda (thats my #1)

Metroid

Red Steel

Wii Sport

Excite Truck

Wario Ware

But maybe others aswell... I'll probably end up buying all the games from Nintendo... :heh: But it really depends on what the final launch list will look like, and ofcouse pricing of the console, controllers and games...

1. Zelda

2. Metroid

3. Wario Ware

4. Red steel

5. Excite Truck

6. Call of duty 3 (may get 360 version instead)

7. Wii sports and all other Nintendo simpel series

8. Trauma center

9. VC games

(10. Rayman if good)

And I'll buy all the extra stash :) 3Wiimotes etc.

Wii launch is going to be good :) Finaly some more stash to put around my TV.

Hardware:

White (to go with my 360) Wii

Black 2nd controller

4GB SD card (if the Wii has a 360-style in game music player, then I'll get one even bigger-there is something strangly satisfying about playing the Nurburgring in PGR3 in splitscreen while listening to Guns n Roses and the mighty Led Zep, and I imagine the same would be true with Wii Tennis or a mulitplayer sword fight in Red Steel.)

Games:

LoZTP

MP3:C

Red Steel

Wii Sports

CoD3 (If it does support cross-console online multiplayer, like CoD2BRO did, then I'll get it for 360 for the improved GFX, unless reviews say the Wii version is kickarse to play...)

I've started saving, as I have all the 360 games I want this year until the Wii launch period...

Then by/at Christmas, I'll get 2 more controllers

(there is something strangly satisfying about playing the Nurburgring in PGR3 in splitscreen while listening to Guns n Roses and the mighty Led Zep, and I imagine the same would be true with Wii Tennis or a mulitplayer sword fight in Red Steel.)

Playing Red Steel while listening to Queens Princes of the Univers.

I'm going to be so broke at the end of the year >_<

A lot of good 360 games and even more Wii stash.

Depending on reviews, I've decided that I may get Excite Truck and Red Steel aswell as Zelda and Monkey Ball.

Really depends as others have said on the launch titles themselves and of course price, but working in Gamestation I plan to take advantage of my discount (and being able to take the console home a few days before most people in the country!). So far:

Wii Console - undetermined colour, will decide when we know what is coming

Zelda (Wii version ofc)

WarioWare (if available)

Either Metroid or Red Steel (gotta try an FPS out on the Wii!)

2nd Wii-mote

Hoping Wii Sports is bundled with the console.

Will probably buy an SD card once I've started playing VC games.

Thinking about Trauma Center, but having heard that it's actually a remake of the DS game (Which I already own...), I'm undecided.

Really depends as others have said on the launch titles themselves and of course price, but working in Gamestation I plan to take advantage of my discount (and being able to take the console home a few days before most people in the country!). So far:

Wii Console - undetermined colour, will decide when we know what is coming

Zelda (Wii version ofc)

WarioWare (if available)

Either Metroid or Red Steel (gotta try an FPS out on the Wii!)

2nd Wii-mote

Hoping Wii Sports is bundled with the console.

Will probably buy an SD card once I've started playing VC games.

Thinking about Trauma Center, but having heard that it's actually a remake of the DS game (Which I already own...), I'm undecided.

Don't worry it's not a port.

Atlus recently issued a statement clarifying some details about Trauma Center: Second Opinion, which originated from Japanese publication Famitsu. According to Atlus, the game, which is currently in development for Wii, will in fact be a launch title in North America.

Instead of being a port or revision of the DS title, Second Opinion will be a completely new game that takes full advantage of the Wii Remote though a revised control system. According to Atlus, there will be new surgical implements and operation types, a second playable character with accompanying new missions, multiple difficulty modes, enhanced graphics and animation, and more for the title. It was also noted that there will be even more new gameplay elements revealed over the coming months leading up to the game's launch.

Finally, Atlus described the expanded role of voice acting that will be present in Second Opinion, and explained that its presence will once again help "enhance the drama and punctuate the action."

I really hope FF: CB and Dragon Quest are launch games in Europe for the Wii, I'd have 2 lovely RPGs and the BEST GAME SERIES EVER (Zelda for you Sony fanboys out there) from day one.

Wii (Black!!), Extra controller (if it doesn't come with 2!) in whichever colour the lady wants!!!, Classic controller and 2/3 games (Zelda, Wii Sports and one from Red Steel, MP3, Monkey Ball, Wario Ware...)

I'm hoping to get that little lot for <£275...

I'll post this here aswell since it's to do with the launch so here goes.

Red Steel got confirmed for November in Europe today by Ubisoft UK.

Ubisoft UK has revealed that Red Steel for the Wii is scheduled for release in November, pointing to a November release for the Wii itself.

In a press email sent out today containing new screens and information on the clans and environments in Red Steel, it has been revealed that Red Steel is set for a November release. The email states "Red Steel is set for release on the Nintendo Wii in November 2006."

Original

post.

I suppose there might be a slight chance of this being fake because not many places have reported it.

Hard ware:

Console

4 controllers (I've got 7 brothers)

4GB SD card

Software:

The Legend of Zelda :Twilight Princess (Wii)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Wario Ware

Red Steel

Elebits

Excite Truck

Either COD3 or Trauma Center

Hard ware:

Console

4 controllers (I've got 7 brothers)

4GB SD card

Software:

The Legend of Zelda :Twilight Princess (Wii)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Wario Ware

Red Steel

Elebits

Excite Truck

Either COD3 or Trauma Center

Are you paying for all that by yourself?

Talk about a big family!

1. Wii Console (Black/White, perhaps both?)

2. 1-3 Extra Controllers (All diffrent colors)

3. Zelda: Twillight Princess

4. Trauma Center

5. Wario Ware

6. Red steel

7. Wii Sports

8. Metroid Prime 3

9. Excite Truck

10. VC games

11. DVD Thingy

12. SD Card (if needed)

13. Call of duty 3 (If its any good :heh:)

I'm surprised at how much people are getting on day 1 - how are you going to have the time to really get into them? And how will you afford them anyway?

I expect I'll get the console, an extra controller, Zelda, Metroid, and Wario, if it's a launch title. That'll be more than enough to keep me going for a while.

I'll be getting:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Rayman Raving Rabbids

The Classic Controller:

Kid Icarus

Super Mario Land

Good call with the VC game Ocelot. I'm really surprised how much money everyone has to be just forking out what looks to be about £400 on release day.

Me:

White

1 controller (probably red)

Zelda

Metroid

Excite Truck or WiiSports

DVD dongle.

Well for defo on launch day.

White Wii console

Zelda

Depending on how much cash I have at the time I'll also try to get

Extra Wiimote/nunchuk

Classic controller

Red Steel

Metroid Prime 3

Warioware

Excite Truck

Wii sport

And a whole load of virtual console games.

I know for defo I shall have them all before chrimbo.

I'm looking foward to Metroid Prime 3 and Zelda Twilight Princess.

I'll probably get those two games at launch. After I beat those games I'll move on to Red Steel and the others that become available.

No need to rush things. : peace:

..few sandwiches.. glass of coke..

..oh.. launch.. :blank: .......um.. haven't really decided, not even sure I will be able to get a Wii when it comes out as I may have to wait a couple of months to obtain sufficient funds.. but Zelda and Red Steel are candidates and I would love to download a few classics on the Virtual Console..

Console, maybe an extra controller (all white), with wii sports and metroid prime 3. As for memory, I'll stick with the internal flash memory (I won't use it up that fast...).

Don't have that much money, so I'll probably paying my dad off the rest untill christmas.