NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

ive been watching WWE/WWF for around 12 years now and ecw D2D was one of the WROST ppv's ive EVER seen.

Hardys vs MNM was very good and a great start up match then it was crap match after crap match after crap match until the eliminator chamber and that was ok at best. Tests elbow drop onto rvds face looked nasty..couldnt beleive they had cm punk go out first wat the hell and when big show finally gets in the match its only between him and lashley :( they couldve had 4 people in at the end to make it more interesting when big show came in.

Since when can tables smash steel chains ffs....just terrible bloody glad they fired paul heyman over that joke of a ppv

well the fact is Heyman had no creative control over this "ECW" so you can't really blame him for it

it's a WWE production all the way which is why most of the ex-ECW stars are unhappy at the moment

He was head of creative for the ecw project, but with it being on scifi in us they had to add vampires, zombies etc.

not really heymans fault as he was limited by vince in what he could do, oh well he's been sacked now anway and with sabu set to be relesaed as well (plus rumours of rvd not renewing his contract) ECW is gnna get even worse

It all comes down to one man: Vince McMahon. Everything has to throught him.

ECW was supposed to be different from RAW and Smackdown but in the end it was the same old stuff WWE puts on week in week out. The fans wanted ECW to be like it was but that was never going to happen because Vince has his own idea of what wrestling, sorry, sports entertainment should be. If he had given the fans what they wanted it would have be a lot more successful than it is now. When ECW first aired on Sci-Fi in the US the ratings were very good because people were excited by the fact that ECW was coming back. But they soon dropped as fans began to realise that it wasn't going to be the old ECW. It was going to be WWE's sports entertainment version. Exactly the kind of thing we see on RAW and Smackdown.

would rather anyone on the wwe/ecw roster be champ then cena :P..well presides the great khali who is talentless.

if you goto wwe.com theres a goodbye message from big show..he was a good athelte considering his size and enjoyed many of his matches i for one am going to miss him on wwe tv

no big show is gone too?Then bloody hell who is left.plz wwe nobody liked john cena so stop trying to make him the next big thing.Not everyone liked rap music like

He doesn't even do the whole rap thing anymore, God this sounds like I'm defending him, I don't even really like him that much. RVD FTW

batista vs finlay tonight...booker will likely interfere :/

im liking tna more then wwe at the mo just wish the wrestling channel can get impact etc live

def try and catch this weeks show, has Kurt Angle vs Rhyno vs Christian vs Sting vs Abyss vs Samoa Joe on. Turning point is looking pretty week apart from LAX vs AMW, x-div match and Joe Vs Angle 2 though =/

He doesn't even do the whole rap thing anymore, God this sounds like I'm defending him, I don't even really like him that much. RVD FTW

really?i must confess that i don't watch wrsetling as much as i did 2 years ago(i hated wrestlemania 20 so much i gave up).he still has the worst entrance music though.

shawn michaels has the best:heh:

well in terms of entrance music yes but the old dx has that annoying flick between the music video and present remember.God it annoyed me.

Maybe also the undertaker from 90-96(when paul bearer turned aginst him then his costume and entrance went downhill)

Armageddon tonight anyone buying? my folks have brought it for me as a early xmas pressie yey

predictions =

World Heavyweight Champion Batista & WWE Champion John Cena vs. King Booker & Finlay -

Bit of a low scale main event..a tag match what the hell do hope king booker and finlay win but cant see it happening

winners - cena and booker

Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) vs. Kane (Inferno Match)

This "should" be awesome i have high hopes for this and it better not disappoint as i have been waiting and waiting for another inferno match (7 and a half years since the last one) i think kane will win

Winner - Kane

Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy (Last Ride Match)

This will steal the show i think it will be a match of the year contender do hope mr kennedy wins as hes one of my favs :D

Winner - MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............Kennedy...............Kennedy

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero

Should be a pretty good match vicki will no doubt get involved and cause benoit to win thou

Winner - Benoit

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

Helms has been champ now for like 10 months and how many times has he defended it on smackdown/ppv's..not many...do hope jimmy wins as he is very talented...should be a awesome match

Winner - Jimmy wang yang

The Miz vs. Boogeyman

Dont really care hope miz wins as all boogeymans matchs thus far have been crap= boogeyman get hit a bit then he comes back and does a few big moves and wins...hope that isnt the case this time.

Winner - Boogeyman

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor

Regal and taylor have been very good to watch in matches lately...i like seeing london and kendrick as champs as they are good to watch in the ring also....this match has potential to be good.

Winners - London and Kendrick

I've not watched smackdown since I was in the crowd in manchester in november, so I won't be buying. Rarely a single brand PPV warrents a £15 purchase, especially one with no world championship match.

i hear the ladder match from last night was awesome, gonna download later as soons as its up, also some guy apparently got his face ripped open in it by ladder or something :hmm:

awesome ppv is well worth the £15 just for the ladder match thats the best ladder match there has been for years

mercury had a bad hit with a ladder flying right into his face (broken nose and his eye closed....he was bleeding everywhere and couldnt continue the match)

match results : *spoilers*

predictions =

World Heavyweight Champion Batista & WWE Champion John Cena vs. King Booker & Finlay -

was ok at best just cant get into any match that involves cena anymore

winners - cena and batista 4/10

Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) vs. Kane (Inferno Match)

Good match better then was expecting liked seeing mvps back go up in flames

Winner - Kane 7/10

Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy (Last Ride Match)

Great match a good brawl and a very nice chairshot by taker near the end on kennedy

Winner - Taker 8/10

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero

Match was alright was impressed by benoits 8 german sulplexs in a row on chavo

Winner - Benoit 5/10

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

Good match but couldve been so much more these two can have a classic i know it but was a little short

Winner - Helms 6/10

The Miz vs. Boogeyman

way too short and was boring

Winner - Boogeyman 1/10

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor - Changed to ladder match with hardys and MNM included

Amazing ladder match..match of the night some really good inventive uses of the ladder were seen was on edge of seat for this one

Winners - London and Kendrick 10/10

brilliant show last night been one of the best i've seen in ages. last ride match and ladders match were sooo good

Just got done watching Armageddon, agree it was the best PPV i've seen in ages, the ladder match is just insane. Definitely gonna get the DVD when it comes out.

Just downloaded it, watched the first two matches and ordered the DVD from Silvervision for a tenner. Best ladder match I can remember watching.

Just finished watching Armageddon off my + planner, theres been a pretty good amount of PPV's this year. I felt that ladder to Mercury's nose, OUCH.

New Years Revo tonight anyone else watching? (sky sports)

not the best of cards...hardy vs nitro shows some promise thou

preds:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga

IF they make umaga champ this close to wrestlemania i will be SHOCKED...it wont happen thou. Cena will prob win via DQ

Winner cena via dq

DX vs. World Tag Team Champions Rated-RKO

Will be a brawl shame its just a normal match thou..HOPEFULLY they will brawl before the match starts and have it as a no contest after some chair shots etc. But if its just a brawl i think DX will win

Winner - DX

Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (Steel Cage Match)

This will be match of night i like both hardy and nitro so dont mind who wins

but to pick one im gunna say nitro

Winner - Nitro

Women’s Champion Mickie James vs. Victoria

Meh

Winner - Mickie

Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra

Kenny has already beaten flair fairly 1 on 1 so they havin another match...riggggggggggggghtttt. Cant really see kenny pinning flair 3 weeks in a row

Winner - Flair

Carlito vs. Chris Masters

How many matchs have these two against each other in the last 2 years...christ theres other people to feud against. Will prob be good mind just wish they would move onto other peeps

Winner - Masters