NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

Stone Cold is back? WTF, i knew forgeting to set the recorder last night would be bad, must remember to catch it on Thrusday

Oh yeah forgot to mention. Ollie kindly got us tickets to see RAW when its over here in October at Wembley Arena. Havent watch WWE for ages so dont know who's who anymore but should be a good laugh and a good experience to see an event live.

Wrestlemania is shaping up nicely, but it was a bit predictable that Stone Cold would be the guest ref in the billionnaires match. Nice to see him back though.

Wrestlemania is shaping up nicely, but it was a bit predictable that Stone Cold would be the guest ref in the billionnaires match. Nice to see him back though.

Yeah it was, but thats because it was leaked on the internet. But when the match was originally announced I thought it would be Eric Bishoff, seen as Vince made Eugene shave his hair - Eric would go and get vince bald.

Stone Cold is back? WTF, i knew forgeting to set the recorder last night would be bad, must remember to catch it on Thrusday

You're kidding!! That's just made my day :D. *checks out youtube*

well you know how that's going to end

Vince and Trump both bald and stunnered with Stone Cold in the corner drinking his beers :)

and anyway isn't Trump bald already?

me and my mates are watching wrestlemania live.

I can't express how much im looking forward to it!

Nah trump has his own hair, but I reckon umanga will lose, and vince will shave his head bald - then gets the samoan spike. Following night on raw, I'm taking a break and I have reemployed eric bishoff.

Bobby to win, HBK to win, Undertaker to win, I wish there was more matches man card sucks abit. Looking forward to the Money in the bank match, I want Jeff to win hopefully he gets a chance to at the World belt fight HBK what a match that would be!

Freaking awesome to see The Rock back even if it was just for a small segment.

Wish he come in the ring though :(

i seriously thought he was saying he was coming back but oh well

VINCE GET YOUR MONEY OUT TO GET HIM BACK

Bobby to win, HBK to win, Undertaker to win, I wish there was more matches man card sucks abit. Looking forward to the Money in the bank match, I want Jeff to win hopefully he gets a chance to at the World belt fight HBK what a match that would be!

Bobby = win

HBK = win

Batista = win

Edge = win -> just after last night I would presume it'll be him or one of the hardys but they trade it in to compete for tag titles

i seriously thought he was saying he was coming back but oh well

VINCE GET YOUR MONEY OUT TO GET HIM BACK

Hes back he'll do what mick foley does come back to some promos maybe a match and then go back and forth.

Would you rather wrestle for the same amount he would earn staring in a film but without really injuring himself.

I know which one I would pick

yeah The Rock will only go back to wrestling if he stops getting cast in movies.

the movie industry is more lucrative and safer than wrestling

Eugene looks so much more better bald and REALLLLY hope they change his gimmick now

PREDICTIONS:

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker

SURELY....SURELY undertaker has to win this...SURELY!! seeing taker as champ one more time would be nice :). Should be a alright match havent got high hopes for a classic thou

Prediction - Taker

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

I really hope this doesnt turn into a *both slugging it out at beginning..then shawn owns cena for bout 10-15 mins then of a sudden cena comes bak with his 4 moves* i hate cena REALLY hope micheals wins

Winner - Micheals

Battle of the Billionaires

Got to be vince gettin shaved bald the crowd..hell the world reaction would be great for a while seeing vince bald :D

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Very unpredictable - to narrow down a bit i dont think edge or orton will win as they are bound to have a match at the ppv after WM23 as they are not on good terms at the mo. Dont think finlay will...dont think booker will...REALLY HOPE one of the hardys win...but my money is on MRRRRRR KENEDDY!

ECW Originals vs. New Breed

Dont care dont watch ECW

Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley

Time for a snack or fast forward

Kane vs. The Great Khali

hope khali has had some lessons for this match as i think hes a talentless arsehole that only has a job with WWE cause hes a freak.

will undoubtablely be a poor match and khali will win

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP

Will be awesome i think could very well be the second best match of the night (after money in the bank) i like both guys and i think will bring out the best in each other

Winner - benoit

Eugene looks so much more better bald and REALLLLY hope they change his gimmick now

PREDICTIONS:

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker

SURELY....SURELY undertaker has to win this...SURELY!! seeing taker as champ one more time would be nice :). Should be a alright match havent got high hopes for a classic thou

Prediction - Taker

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

I really hope this doesnt turn into a *both slugging it out at beginning..then shawn owns cena for bout 10-15 mins then of a sudden cena comes bak with his 4 moves* i hate cena REALLY hope micheals wins

Winner - Micheals

Battle of the Billionaires

Got to be vince gettin shaved bald the crowd..hell the world reaction would be great for a while seeing vince bald :D

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Very unpredictable - to narrow down a bit i dont think edge or orton will win as they are bound to have a match at the ppv after WM23 as they are not on good terms at the mo. Dont think finlay will...dont think booker will...REALLY HOPE one of the hardys win...but my money is on MRRRRRR KENEDDY!

ECW Originals vs. New Breed

Dont care dont watch ECW

Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley

Time for a snack or fast forward

Kane vs. The Great Khali

hope khali has had some lessons for this match as i think hes a talentless arsehole that only has a job with WWE cause hes a freak.

will undoubtablely be a poor match and khali will win

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP

Will be awesome i think could very well be the second best match of the night (after money in the bank) i like both guys and i think will bring out the best in each other

Winner - benoit

No batista has to keep his belt while hbk beats cena. That way will be better, plus I want trump/lashley to win - can't wait for trump to bitch slap vince.

No batista has to keep his belt while hbk beats cena. That way will be better, plus I want trump/lashley to win - can't wait for trump to bitch slap vince.

i just dont want taker to lose his winning streak primiaraly as taker is a legend and deseaves to have that undefeated streak intact when he retires : peace:

i just dont want taker to lose his winning streak primiaraly as taker is a legend and deseaves to have that undefeated streak intact when he retires : peace:

Well out of the new guys like cena, lashly, orton etc. The one I don't mind him losing to is batista, especially if at the end they keep reversing tombstone piledrivers.

But the best Taker was when he used to have that rock music and the bike, it was when he kept challenging the brock leasnar.

Oh and I hope hbk lays out john - the vanilla ice wannabe - Cena.

And come on Trump bitch slap vince on the biggest stage of them all.

Lashly should win but was pushed way to earlier as a heavy weight champion, which is a real shame

Strange...

I just checked the WWE website (at 7:00Pm) and it said 23hours until wrestlemania...which would mean it starts at 6ish tomorrow, but i thought it started at midnight?

Also, what channel is it on, because i can't find out what it's on....

I think this Wrestlemania is shaping up to be alright. Nothing amazing stands out though, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the ladder match. These are my predictions:

Batista © vs The Undertaker (World Heavyweight Championship)

There is no way that The Undertaker can lose this without a fan riot, even winning by DQ would be an awful end. Batista WILL drop the title to keep the streak alive and so 'Taker can can one last run with it round his waist.

John Cena © vs 'The Heart Break Kid' Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship)

This one is a little tougher to call. I'd have to go with HBK for the win though. Again, for the one last title run thing, but also Cena has had the title for far too long now. Since he won it from JBL two years ago, WM21, he's dropped it, what, once to Edge for two weeks, and again to Edge for another month or so? I think Cena works better chasing the title than defending, the crowd are much more behind him. Then again, with Cena being the top dog for the WWE's forseeable future, it may go Cena's way, with a possible title change happening at Backlash instead.

'Battle of the Billionaires' (Bobby Lashley [w/Donald Trump] vs Umaga [w/Vince McMahon])

Bobby Lashley. Enough said. He's been built up to be completely unstoppable since he tore the roof off the Elimination Chamber cage at December to Dismember, and like Cena, I can see him having a long successful run. As much as I want Umaga to win (I kinda like him, and Armando... Elejandro... Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrada rules!), there's no way that Trump would agree to be humiliated by having his head shaved.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match (Edge vs Randy Orton vs Mr Kennedy vs Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs Finlay vs King Booker vs CM Punk, winner recieves a shot at any headline title valid for one year)

This is going to be the match that steals the show. All the people in this match couldn't get a "more important" singles match, so they're out to prove why they deserved one. I'd like to see Edge win, if only for him to switch to Smackdown and have some fresh feuds after the inevitable feud with Orton, but also to keep his streak alive. Yes, Edge also has an undefeated Wrestlemania streak, and I for one would like to see him keep it. Then again, you can't really be defeated in a ladder match, you just don't win. That'll be the reason they give at least if my number one choice, Misterrrrrrrrrrrr Money In The Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaank... ... ... Baaaaaank! (aka Mr Kennedy) wins. Sooner or later, he'll have to turn face. Though if he does win, I see him switching to Raw. He's already feuded with just about everyone on Smackdown, and he's already had his ass handed to him by Lashley on several occasions. I'd love to see Kennedy vs Triple H, HBK, Cena or Edge. Hell, I'd even pop for Kennedy vs Flair. I reckon those two could put on a brilliant entertaining match. Anyway, I digress, on to...

Melina © vs Ashley (Women's Championship Lumberjill Match)

Ashley all the way. Ashley: "Look at me, I 'm in playboy" WWE: "Look, our top female wrestler is in playboy, that must mean that lots of the other ones do it to, come watch our show" Melina: "But I'm the only one that can wrestle in this match" London And Kendrick: "So we've held the titles for around a year now, yet our valet gets a spot at mania over us? OMGWTFBBQ?"

Chris Benoit © vs MVP (United States Championship)

Another tough one. I think Benoit to get the win, with MVP winning the title another time. Benoit deserves more than to lose the US title just a few years after winning the World Heavyweight Title at the same event.

The New Breed vs ECW Originals

It's been a back-and-forth feud so far, with each team picking up wins over the other, but I see the New Breed winning easily. Well, by cheating at least. Mind you, the way the ECW originals have been treated, I would not be surprised if they were beaten cleanly in less than 10 minutes.

The Great Khali vs Kane

Who wins? Who cares? Bathroom break match if ever there was one.