NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

NYR was a good show a nice suprise ending to the cena/umaga match as i was expecting a DQ finish or cena to put on his superman act and win but the roll up actually suprised me.

DX match was really good and the ending was well worked in light of HHH injury, looks like he'll be out for a while

So they build up Umaga for the best part of a year to be an unstoppable, unpinnable monster, he defeats the best on RAW including both Triple H and Shawn Michaels, and then he gets beaten by Cena with a rollup pin?

Jesus, inconsistency in wrestling drives me nuts.

i thought the roll up was a good way for the match to end. it showed really cena got lucky with the pin catching umaga off guard, i think it was the best way to end it as cena retained whilst umaga remained looking dominant

Just got off watching NYR. I liked the DX match and the end of the Cage Match the best. Nitro had good timing to land on that opening door, because if he fell, he would've been badly injured AND won the match.

gutted bout that as HHH is one of my favs.

predicting now that VKM on tna will claim they won the "battle" and they are resonsible for dx breaking up

Damn that weak quad muscle of HHH, i guess with his finisher being the Pedigree, it was only a matter of time before his knee gave out again, but where does this leave HBK, will DX reunite again in 6 months?

Also on this weeks RAW, I can't believe they actually went through with that damned Donald Trump vs Rosie O'Donald match, talk about boring and one of teh worst moment in WWE HISTORY. What the hell was Vince thinking?

one of the wrost raws ive ever seen

glad the crowd were chanting "WE WANT WRESTLING"..."TNA!!...TNA!!" and "BORING....BORING"

hopefully vince will rethink its the fans he has to entertain not himself

WWE have had another roster cleanout, the following have been fired:

Tony Mamaluke

Doug Basham and Danny Basham

Al Snow

The Gymini

Gangrel

Rodney Mack

Jazz

Sylvester Terkay

Christopher W. Anderson

mostly ecw guys that they never used then.

Bam Bam Bigelow has passed away. Very sad loss really, he was a great wreslter and did a lot to get ecw off the ground

Both Kocospots.com and WWE.COM are reporting the death of former ECW, WCW, and WWF superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow, who was found dead this morning in Florida. He was only 45 years old. We will like to send our deepest condolences to the friends and family of Bam Bam Bigelow.

:( bam bam was a great wrestler considerin his size

had no idea he was only 45 he retired to soon

r.i.p bam bam

RIP Bam Bam.

now, not meaning to be dispreastful or anything to the memory of Bam Bam, but i gotta ask this.

Does anyone know what is up with Smackdown lately that they are showing "repeats" of one match from months ago each week?

"from the vault" yea it pi$$es me off when i watch it..whats the point it was a match from MONTHS ago why not show some amazing classic match....or another skit, match etc

royal rumble tomorroz night :D prob gunna get will ave to watch when get home from work thou gah!

prediction time

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

my pick to win is the undertaker so will be undertaker vs batista at WM23. People i hope do well and last till the end are:

nitro, hbk, edge, cm punk, the hardys

but the last few years the winner has been a up and coming main eventer hmmmm...

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga (Last Man Standing Match)

for once im lookin forward to a cena match :o umaga will give him one hell of a fight i dont know how cena is gunna keep him down for 10 secs but i think it will happen

Winner cena

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

i really hope keneddy wins but cant see it happenin :(

winner batista

ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Test

dont watch ecw much i really should as my bro does and says its gettin better these days. i liked test back in the day do hope they have a good match

winner - test

Hardys vs. MNM

may steal the show i like both teams and dont really mind who wins. Nitro is now one of my favs..mercury has been good since his return...and the hardys have always been awesome.

Winner - MNM

Royal Rumble results are in

• The Hardys def. MNM
  • ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley def. Test (Countout)
  • World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Mr. Kennedy
  • WWE Champion John Cena def. Umaga (Last Man Standing Match)
  • Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble Match

Wohoo great event, definately worth my 22euro.

The Hardyz vs MNM was a good match.

The ECW Title match was a little disapointing though, not "extreme" at all, and ending on a countout? WTF?

World Heavyweight Title Match was viewing indeed, though obvious Batista would win, but Mr. Kennedy put on a damn good fight and will get his chance again no doubt.

WWE Title was awesome, i actually expected Umaga to win, though i wanted Cena to retain. The steel step shots, the failed FU leading to Cena's head getting crushed on the steel steps (i thought it was over there), the suicide table dive, the ropes getting undone, and Cena having to choke out Umaga. Brilliant.

The Rumble was (as expected) FANTASTIC, i was hoping for Taker to win, and as the entrants kept coming i was like, "where's Taker", all the while remember that #30 has never won the Rumble. And when he came at 30 i was like, "crap".

Then it comes to the final 4, Taker, Edge, Orton, HBK, and i just couldn't see them giving it to Edge or Orton. And was thinking with HHH out and DX effectivly no more maybe they will give it to HBK so he has something to do without HHH.

But essentially in the weeks leading to the Rumble it was Taker who was getting built up the most. And it's FINALLY about time he won the Rumble.

Undertaker vs Batista at Wrestlemania 23 will be a great match, and will most likely have tons of hype behind it. Add to that Takers unbeaten streak at Mania (which i cannot see them taking from him, cause he so damned deserves to keep that for his whole career) and the fact the Rumble winner very very rarely loses at Mania, all signs point to Taker AT LAST getting his 5th Title run.

(can anyone tell i'm a Taker fan?)

OMG! Wrestlemania takes place during Easter holidays, so me and my mates are watching live. Gonna be HOT.

OMG! Wrestlemania takes place during Easter holidays, so me and my mates are watching live. Gonna be HOT.

ha, this year it takes place while i'm away on holiday in the Philippines and they don't get live broacasts (it'll likely be shown 2weeks later, but heavily cut and edited) making this the first Maina i have missed in about 8 years i think

stone colds return was great but why no conversation or stunners???

Cause hes gonna raise hell on ECW thats why stuwii, but I think he had a sore throat thats what a lot of wrestling websites are saying. Plus we have about 25 days to go to WM23 they'll want to keep the suspence.