NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

TNA just scored big time, they've got the best wrestler in the world working for them. Kurt is stupid though, he was working with the biggest wrestling company in the world, this is a 2 steps back for him.

TNA just scored big time, they've got the best wrestler in the world working for them. Kurt is stupid though, he was working with the biggest wrestling company in the world, this is a 2 steps back for him.

well i think money doesnt really matter to him at this stage.he might see it as a challenge to try something new.a 6sided ring is a challenge.

Kurt angle is a huge loss to wwe.I knew thing swere going bad when the story line put him as a ecw wrestler.What the hell of all superstars to do that to.

ok here is a an interesting topic.Right imagine u were vince macmahon and u wanted to improve wwe.Seriously.what would u do?

I think he spots a big opportunity with TNA, for them atm the only way is up, they have good talent on their roster, they are going primetime, and they have just signed one of the best WWE talents around.

From what I've seen TNA storylines have been a lot better than WWE's lately

so maybe Kurt thinks he can help push TNA right up there rather than stagnate in a company that will only push the same 3 or 4 people all the time

HUGE news for TNA getting Angle. Also they finally will be getting a tv time slot in prime time coming November. This is all awesome news!

Watch out WWE.

The brand extension may yet destroy wwe.They make so many awful decisions and mistakes.Jeff hardy returns as a singles competitor?that doesn't work wwe u have tried it before.As i recall the only good match he ever had as a single was the ladder match against the undertaker.

I beleive jeff even lost against hurricane i got that bad.

Angle vs Joe, daniels, AJ, Homicide, Sabin, Senshi, Abyss and Killings..... cmon!!!!1

There are some very good TNA matches to come :D That PPV was great! (Thank you PWT :D)

The brand extension may yet destroy wwe.They make so many awful decisions and mistakes.Jeff hardy returns as a singles competitor?that doesn't work wwe u have tried it before.As i recall the only good match he ever had as a single was the ladder match against the undertaker.

I beleive jeff even lost against hurricane i got that bad.

I dont mind him as a singles competitor, but they have to do something with him instead of jobbing.

I believe when he aggreed to come back to WWE he stated he didnt want to be put back as a tag team with his brother Matt.

there is no fcuking way Angle is the best wrestler in the world! would of been nice to seen him go to Japan and do some one off shows though.. :)

http://www.fightopinion.com

Tokyo Sports newspaper is reporting that K-1 and Kurt Angle are in negotiations for a deal which would allow Angle to have his first MMA match on 12/31 at the Osaka Dome. The three opponent candidates listed by the newspaper for Angle’s debut match are: Brock Lesnar, Akebono, and Choi Hong-Man

Choi could destory Angle!!

Smackdown's No Mercy tonight, anyone watching this? I'm hinting at a 'no' since the matches look 3 stars at best and it's costing £15 to watch.

there is no fcuking way Angle is the best wrestler in the world! would of been nice to seen him go to Japan and do some one off shows though.. :)

Tokyo Sports newspaper is reporting that K-1 and Kurt Angle are in negotiations for a deal which would allow Angle to have his first MMA match on 12/31 at the Osaka Dome. The three opponent candidates listed by the newspaper for Angle’s debut match are: Brock Lesnar, Akebono, and Choi Hong-Man

hes a olympic gold medalist and the only american wrestling gold medalist : peace: so i would say YES...yes he is the best wrestler in the world. Ive been fan of his since day 1 in wwe and glad he is still around.

I dont see this as a step back really as i would be honoured to be in such a up and coming company as tna wrestling along side JJ, joe, aj, sabin, abyss etc. Will be nice to see how angle adapts to the 6 sided ring as well.

cant wait to see angle vs joe

EDIT:

No not buying no mercy very weak card dont really care who wins what either. Do hope king booker wins thou as im starting to like him

That was the best thing in that entire ppv apart from the 1st match. I want Batista to get the gold back, for christ sake if cena never loses a match and has no talent then why carn't Batista be given the gold his character is more believeable as well

i didn't watch it as not gnna pay 15 quid as all matches looked mid card at best. anyone order it? was it any good?

who do u think the best wrestler is so?Wrestling wise now people.i dont mean stone cold lol

The Rock was the greatest entertainer EVER in the WWE history. I wish he would comeback. As for the best wrestler I would say Bret Hart.

do you think maybe at survivor series in a classic survivor series match its those legends above face the spirit squad for the tag team championship. Then the next week its 2 vs 2 of the spirit asquad with nikey being special guest ref

champion vs champion vs champion at cyber sunday should be good :) hopefully king bookAH will win it :) i can see him going around saying "im the champion of champions" (he does already but will be true then if he wins :P)

the orton/edge alliance will be interesting hopefully this doesnt put edge out of the title picture for to long as i liked seeing him as champ. Also if orton were to win the championship from cena at Sseries would edge get jealous and attack him etc thou :/