NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

Great event (How tall is the new Hell in the Cell?!) and near enough every match was at least 'watchable'. Trish got the cheesy ending she deserved and the TLC match had an insane ending. But for gods sake, give the Highlanders the tag team belts!!

I decided to give it a go yesterday. I haven't properly watched Wrestling in a long, long time. But, i was pretty impressed!

The Hell In The Cell was pretty brutal. Great match. The TLC match right at the end was really amazing. Even the women's match was decent to watch.

for people new to the world of Japanese Pro-Wrestling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u_KBSw_0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJ0HTx8Ojg&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDfCSuXVZSw&mode=related&search=

Japanese Women

this why i love Joshi (Japanese Women pro-wrestling)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iWQiaQ4A_c

Arison Girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiHBBj6aqrE

Kenta Kobashi

must say I was pretty impressed with the ppv, first one I've seen in a while since I don't get the ones on box-office :P

best moments

1) Cena F-U ing Edge from the top of the ladder

2) Trish winning the womens title using the Sharpshooter :)

3) Pretty much all of the HIAC match but especially the elbow on Shane with the chair round his neck and Shane's coast to coast (stolen from RVD ofc) HHH breaking the Sledgehammer on Vinces Head :D

I only watched hell in a cell which was awesome and Trish vs Lita which again was brilliant. Loved Trish new outfit and winning with the sharpshooter.

But now she has retired and gone off to get married and settle down what happens to the title??

Good to see Trish go out on top. She was def. one of the greatest.

LOL please tell me you are joking? Trish is nowhere near one of the greatest!

quite a good ppv the hell in the cell and TLC match were really good and was great to see hardys backstage

Well seen as she is the only women you can properly wrestle in thw WWE I'd say yes, especially since shes one of the only women i've seen that can apply the sharpshooter

Well seen as she is the only women you can properly wrestle in thw WWE I'd say yes, especially since shes one of the only women i've seen that can apply the sharpshooter

yeah if u just talking about the WWE than maybe.. on a much bigger scale she is near the bottom!!

Lita, Mickie James, Victoria and others are great women wrestlers, but none of them will ever be as good as Trish. I forgot to stay up for RAW last night, no doubt Edge will get some sort of rematch and Lita will demand the championship belt back.

I enjoyed the PPV overall. Not to sure I enjoyed Seeing McMahons bloody face stuffed into Big shows ass though...

god that hell in a cell was ugly.it was too big and rattled madly when someone was thrown into it.annoying

Anyways….

Kurt Angle has signed for TNA! It was announced at the end of their PPV tonight...

Here is the video:

TNA took the video of YouTube, looks like they want a few more PPV buys of the repeats in the US, the other vid gives you an idea of what it is like anyway.

Here is the crazy live crowd reaction:

splash01ip7.gif

awesome for TNA that they have angle :D and them going primetime is going to up there ratings :)

gunna put tna impact etc on "series link" on sky+ now since im a big angle fan...its a excuse as well to get back into tna

tna will become the new wcw wait till u see.well thats what i think anyway.Wwe needs decent competition again.

Yeah the WWE needs healthy opposition and TNA are the only other major player out there

Damn, what happened to his "personal issues" or whatever it was, thought he said he was gonna come back to WWE as soon as he could?

Crap, i used to watch TNA on that Player channel on Sky chanel 123, i haven't seen it on it i a while now, is it shown on another channel?

Damn WWE really need to pic their game up now, RAW is alright but could be better, DX is what is really starting to revive it but they need to get them to start a feud with someone else soon, how much longer can this McMahon feud last?

Smackdown needs ALOT of work, Batista vs Kennedy? I love Kennedy but Batista needs to be in the title hunt... but then again the prospect of Batista vs Lashley for the title could be good, oh and they NEED to get Taker back into some good storylines, it's like his "legend" has become so big they can't think of anything to do him justice anymore... and yet they refuse to put the title on him.

oh and here's the trailer vid of Angle

I really wanna see more TNA, but with Sky Sports having such great links with the WWE it's unlikely any major channel will pick it up, here's hoping though

All I've seen so far is a couple of shows on eurosport :)

TNA is on every week (one week behind US arings) on The Wrestling Channel (427 on sky). iMPACT is on Saturdays at 9pm and PPV's are on every 4 weeks at 8pm on Sundays. I am guessing some of you guys have NTL or one of those others things and cant watch it.

ye i watch tna on and off but will be looking closer at it with angle being in it. anyone see raw last night, it was shockingly bad worst one in a while

ye i watch tna on and off but will be looking closer at it with angle being in it. anyone see raw last night, it was shockingly bad worst one in a while

I missed it, forgot to erase the disc of last weeks episode so it didn't record :heh: