NEurope
ipaul

Post your random pointless fact here

he said stop pissing on his niggers lips.....

Uhhhh WTF am I missing something here?

yes................

Could you please tell me because to me it seems like you made an unecessary racist comment?

its ryhming slang, got fuck all to do with racism............ get bloody real ffs

its ryhming slang, got fuck all to do with racism............ get bloody real ffs

It was blatantly rhyming slang. :p

got used all the time in my first job, usually on friday afternoon. "who's going for some niggers lips then? i'm hungry!" accepted slang for "chips"

There is a lot of bullshit in this thread, but it's still rather fun(like, none can possibly claim that the universe is finite or infinite, since we aint got a clue (yet?) etc)

Fact:

There are black swans.

Sure, it's not that amazing, but I was very suprised the first time I saw one.

got used all the time in my first job, usually on friday afternoon. "who's going for some niggers lips then? i'm hungry!" accepted slang for "chips"

Well thank you for explaining that, Im quite ignorant of CRS.

Einstein believed that time didn't exist, in the sense that it's not an actual thing. He believed time was something created by man to help them survive etc. due to us being pre-programed to create it (like being pre-programed to learn grammar).

Before humans there was not time, just motions (like the sun rising and setting) not related to anything.

Einstein also believed in god............... :indeed:

Einstein also believed in god............... :indeed:

I dont see anything wrong with that. Doesn't stop him being the great genius that he was.

Time doesn't exist, it is just a thing man made up. Other animals don't care about it, they eat when they're hungry, and sleep when they're tired.

If time is just a measure of change, if there was no change (ie somewere far away with no matter) would time still pass, and how would anyone know?

I dont see anything wrong with that. Doesn't stop him being the great genius that he was.

it did however hold him back on many theories, such as ones governing partical physics. he firmly believed that god would never create something so random and unordered as the world of partical physics as mapped out in the other theories around.

The word "ass" is silenced during daily repeats of Scrubs, but not the word "bastard."

Similarly the word "bugger" is censored in Buffy daily repeats, but not "bloody".

That's because bumming is a lot less acceptable than murder. It's true.

"Bugger" meaning "fuck", (ie "bugger this") not as in anal penetration.

Limpets have the biggest penis of any creature on earth in proportion to the size of their body. Its 2/3 of it or something. WAs told this quite a while ago so Im not 100% on it.

Ebay is the cheapest site ever.

Not fact. When it comes to tickets it becomes the most expensive.

Limpets have the biggest penis of any creature on earth in proportion to the size of their body. Its 2/3 of it or something. WAs told this quite a while ago so Im not 100% on it.

The penis of a barnacle may reach up to 20 times it's body size.

Posted on this thread by mario114

Fact: Iron Maiden producer Martin Birch was involved in a car accident and the bill for the repair came to £666 which he refused to pay.

what about if you pick your nose, roll it and flick it hmmm? :heh: