NEurope
ipaul

Post your random pointless fact here

The tongue of a woodpecker is so long it has to wrap around its brain, it is covered with very sticky saliva and it has an ear on the end.

"Pardon?" :heh:

"If the pecker's got wood why go for tongue?" you may ask.

ReZourceman is officially the 2nd peson on this forum to have coloured text (not that I care much).

I´m thinking about using another color on my text just to annoy people :Þ

The tongue of a woodpecker is so long it has to wrap around its brain, it is covered with very sticky saliva and it has an ear on the end.

"Pardon?" :heh:

"If the pecker's got wood why go for tongue?" you may ask.

Way to steal off Steaven Fry on QI.

Way to steal off Steaven Fry on QI.

Watched that episode last night.

I doubt that every single person to have graced this forum would have seen, or even heard of QI...

Wait a minute, are you trying to piss on my chips again?

Watched that episode last night.

I doubt that every single person to have graced this forum would have seen, or even heard of QI...

Wait a minute, are you trying to piss on my chips again?

I dont mind you relaying the fact but when you then riip off his joke as fob it off as your own, thats just lame.

I dont mind you relaying the fact but when you then riip off his joke as fob it off as your own, thats just lame.

No. I just added the whole "If the pecker's got wood..." joke because it is funny, not say it's my own. And you are pissing on my chips yet again!

I feel insulted.

Sensitivity is another name for irritability, meaning response to a stimulus. I'm not saying fire is alive, I'm just pointing out the faults of MRS NERG. It also deems viruses to be dead, even though some consider them alive.

All right, you're better than me at science. (im bad at science)

anyway it seems our arguement is settled

No. I just added the whole "If the pecker's got wood..." joke because it is funny, not say it's my own. And you are pissing on my chips yet again!

I feel insulted.

Go cry about it, it seems orginality is lacking on this foum.

Go to your Google (.ie/.co.uk/.fr etc)

type in "Search"

press "I'm feeling lucky"

Laugh.

Edit:

Repeat with "failure"

Edit2:

and "french military victories"

zOMG ROFL!!

It is apparently a common misconception that in Neon Genesis Evangelion the Second Children, Soryu Asuka Langley, had become comatose after an apparent suicide attempt in episode 24. However, it is apparent she was just heavilly medicated, which explains how she randomly woke up when Eva-02 was stowed away at the bottom of the Geofront lake. The medication was wearing off.

It is also widely debated whether or not she attempted to take her own life, but that's another argument in itself.

Coloured text both annoys me and makes me want to kill people. Its unnessessary and our retarded admin team (sorry guys, as much as I like you this pisses me off) can't seem to grasp it.

anyway it seems our arguement is settled

Indeed.

Anyway, a German zoo was threatened by gay rights activists after they tried to break up homosexual relations between penguins.

Coloured text both annoys me and makes me want to kill people. Its unnessessary and our retarded admin team (sorry guys, as much as I like you this pisses me off) can't seem to grasp it.

[Flameboy seal of approval]

(10 characters)

Its coloured text, much like we have coloured pictures and smilies and just about everything else. Why is everyone so bent out of shape?

Anyway, the Coronado bridge has signs at the entrance advertising a suicide hotline. However there are no phones on the bridge, and cell phone reception is poor.

It pisses me off too. And I'm gonna go on a hunger strike 'til it is banned.

Anyway, the Coronado bridge has signs at the entrance advertising a suicide hotline. However there are no phones on the bridge, and cell phone reception is poor.

Meaning that you'll have to leave the bridge and potential accidental suicide in order to get talked out of killing yourself. So it's good that there're no phones there right?

Meaning that you'll have to leave the bridge and potential accidental suicide in order to get talked out of killing yourself. So it's good that there're no phones there right?

"I can't take this any more, I'm going to throw myself off the Coronado bridge!" Gets in car and drives to the Coronado bridge. Sees suicide hotlines and carries on driving. "Hmm, perhaps this is a bit rash... maybe I'll give the hotline a ring...but...wheres the phone... oh no theres no phones, its a sign!" Leaves car and jumps.

Another fact, I like dramatisations.

Go to your Google (.ie/.co.uk/.fr etc)

type in "Search"

press "I'm feeling lucky"

Laugh.

Edit:

Repeat with "failure"

Edit2:

and "french military victories"

zOMG ROFL!!

The search one was crap and i've heard the failure one before. But the french one was hilarious.

you cant name a folder on your desktop 'con'

(without the quote marks)