NEurope
ipaul

Post your random pointless fact here

or mean you're actually a woman

Or not... :heh:

But anyway, I think most people would be able to do it.

Or not... :heh:

But anyway, I think most people would be able to do it.

clearly not - its fact

it is a bit confusing though because im not sure how you're meant to tell if you're laying them flat or not.

I just thought:

I don't care!

First, I think too many people who know nothing about politics talk about them. I don't know much either, but I know enough to keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, this is some crazy crap.

--- McDonald's Employees Throw Michigan Man a Beating ------

MICHIGAN - They take their milkshakes pretty seriously in Detroit. When Alfred Pointer and his wife complained about a watery milkshake they received from the drive through of a McDonald's restaurant, the attendant suggested Mr. Pointer come inside for a refund. There he was allegedly beaten by three employees. The couple has filed a $100 million lawsuit against McDonald's Corp. and the owners of the franchise. [if they get that upset over milkshakes in Detroit, I wonder what they would have done to him if he had said Chefs suck?]

Aren't all McDonald's milkshakes watery?

Also, this is hilarious.

The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from onlookers. A minute later they were both eaten by a killer whale.

Aren't all McDonald's milkshakes watery?

No, I haven't been to McDonalds in a while. Everytime I go there I have to wait at least 10-20 mins for the milkshake to go thinner, because I cannot suck it up through the staw.

There are more Butterflies in one square mile of a Rainforest than in the entire North American continent.

Apparently....Personally I havtn counted.

I just thought:

I don't care!

Tut tut tut... That's not the kind of attitude we want in this thread Boo. All facts matter here. If you weren't a ghost already, I'd have to kill you... :wink:

As for the milkshake thing, I think they're mainly ice cream, so you just have to wait for it to melt.

ReZourceman is officially the 2nd peson on this forum to have coloured text (not that I care much).

Tut tut tut... That's not the kind of attitude we want in this thread Boo. All facts matter here. If you weren't a ghost already, I'd have to kill you... :wink:

As for the milkshake thing, I think they're mainly ice cream, so you just have to wait for it to melt.

I know, being undead - Its a good advantage to have.

A problem with me is that I state my opinion and then dont care about others. Sorry guys! :weep:

ReZourceman is officially the 2nd peson on this forum to have coloured text (not that I care much).

People only use colour in there text b'cos they konw the post itself isnt internesting enough and since they have no sense of humor they have to add it.

People only use colour in there text b'cos they konw the post itself isnt internesting enough and since they have no sense of humor they have to add it.

harsh but true

Taking drugs, not sleeping and watching everyone else wake up and go to work is hilariously funny.

George A. Romero was originally supposed to direct the movie "Pet Semeteryâ€. You learn something new every day.

I know, being undead - Its a good advantage to have.

I don't think you're undead... ghosts are completely dead. :heh:

Taking drugs, not sleeping and watching everyone else wake up and go to work is hilariously funny.

it can be yes.

I don't think you're undead... ghosts are completely dead. :heh:

but i'm still moving around so i'm not completely dead, ever heard of mrs nerg?

Movement - i move

Respiration - i breathe

Sensitivity - i can hear touch see taste smell etc

Nutrition - i need food - hence the big-ass tongue

Excretion - i go for the the occasional crap and i sweat sometimes

Reproduction - there's tonnes of boo's floating around, from reproduction

Growth - im pretty big, im a king, but have you ever seen atomic boo? (gives me the creeps!)

1 point to who-ever can tell me which game atomic boo 'stars'/appears in

10 points to who-ever can find a picture of atomic boo!

5 points to who-ever can give me a description of atomic boo

5 points to who-ever can tell me where atomic boo lives

Back in school, certain members of our student and teacher body had nicknames. As my random fact, I'll share some of them here with you all today as a pointless fact:

Mr. Lardner: This hairy, karate-kicking plumpo was Christened "Sack" by someone who observed the balding of his head resembled a bird's eye view of an open sack, however it eventually became (in no part my doing) due to the growing theory the man had the world's most gigantic and hairy scrotal sack.

Mr. Smith: Sometimes called "Smithe", this man had an affinity to just helping out the girls in the class and a remarkably long neck, alongside little beady eyes and a small beak-like nose. He became known as "Ostrich" and there was a game to call the word Ostrich out in the most high-pitched girly voice you could whenever you saw him.

Mr. Hayward: This man looked like Doug Funnie, so he became known as Doug.

Mr Newbold: Like Hayward, he too shared a resemblance. However this was one to Murphy in Robocop, thus he became known as Murphy.

Goblin: A random slightly plump girl in the lower years that became known to the masses as "Goblin" for no particular reason. I always thought it was one of the funnier nicknames.

Mr. Yu: A chinese man who was known to greatly enjoy Benny Hill sketches. He had no nickname, Mr. Yu was flawless enough. He presented a friend of mine and myself nicknames in our 6th Form class relative to our chances of passing his class. I was "Hopeless" and my friend was "Miracle".

Mr. Poole: Mr. Poole had a lumpy face, but was eventually nicknamed "Poo in a Suit" by the talented Peter Shindler, who quite enjoyed calling this member of staff by the name "Mr. Poo"

There are so many more, I just can't remember them right now. Writing this has made me remember how lame my school years were...

Anybody up for crazy laws?

In Pocatello, Idaho, it's illegal to NOT smile.

In Oklahoma, it's illegal to go whaling. For those of you unfarmiliar with U.S. geography,

united-states-map.jpg

OK is Oklahoma.

And, finally, horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants in Marshalltown, Iowa.

but i'm still moving around so i'm not completely dead, ever heard of mrs nerg?

Movement - i move

Respiration - i breathe

Sensitivity - i can hear touch see taste smell etc

Nutrition - i need food - hence the big-ass tongue

Excretion - i go for the the occasional crap and i sweat sometimes

Reproduction - there's tonnes of boo's floating around, from reproduction

Growth - im pretty big, im a king, but have you ever seen atomic boo? (gives me the creeps!)

1 point to who-ever can tell me which game atomic boo 'stars'/appears in

10 points to who-ever can find a picture of atomic boo!

5 points to who-ever can give me a description of atomic boo

5 points to who-ever can tell me where atomic boo lives

Ah... but the same can apply to fire.

Movement - It moves.

Respiration - It produces energy from oxygen.

Sensitivity - You blow it, it moves.

Nutrition - It needs fuel.

Excretion - It gives out charcoal. (and a crap is egestion :heh: )

Reproduction - Other fires can spring up.

Growth - it definitely grows in size.

... :heh:

Ah... but the same can apply to fire.

Movement - It moves.

Respiration - It produces energy from oxygen.

Sensitivity - You blow it, it moves.

Nutrition - It needs fuel.

Excretion - It gives out charcoal. (and a crap is egestion :heh: )

Reproduction - Other fires can spring up.

Growth - it definitely grows in size.

... :heh:

grrrr! you know most of that is technically incorrect?! everyone knows fire isnt living! 'Sensitivity - You blow it, it moves.' that isnt a sense, thats.... grrr!

EDIT:

ok im wrong - definition: ghost noun the spirit of a dead person that appears to the living.

but you're wrong too! - fire noun the process of burning that produces light and heat

ah well

Haha, thats great.

First off I have a great sense of humour. Its very amusing that you would say this. *Sniggers*

Origin of my green text ; Just before Christmas I started posting in green for festivity purposes, then its my favourite colour, and it just stuck. Awesome huh.

Also, it makes posts of yours easier to find. :)

grrrr! you know most of that is technically incorrect?! everyone knows fire isnt living! 'Sensitivity - You blow it, it moves.' that isnt a sense, thats.... grrr!

EDIT:

ok im wrong - definition: ghost noun the spirit of a dead person that appears to the living.

but you're wrong too! - fire noun the process of burning that produces light and heat

ah well

Sensitivity is another name for irritability, meaning response to a stimulus. I'm not saying fire is alive, I'm just pointing out the faults of MRS NERG. It also deems viruses to be dead, even though some consider them alive.

This is one of my favourite facts

The eyeball is an erogenous zone (an area of the body which when stimulated results in a sexual response).

Ye this is my first post. You better get used to me quick because I am a forum whore

This is one of my favourite facts

The eyeball is an erogenous zone (an area of the body which when stimulated results in a sexual response).

Ye this is my first post. You better get used to me quick because I am a forum whore

And tis a great first post, eye fetish boy.