NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Took alot of hard work to find them yet I am still trying to find a few more to complete the collection :shakehead

I hope this has worked :confused: and a cheeky wee photo of my Pepsi Mario Bottle Caps collection : peace:
Thanks for the photos!

Awesome collection PeeJ, Samus looks fantastic, as do those Mario caps!

Nice collection! How much have those bottle caps cost ya so far, if you don't mind me asking?

Samus looks gawjous there. I really want to get one of these statues at somepoint. My friend has Oni Link/Fierce Deity Link and that one is cool. I want a Link one.

And a Lloyd and Kratos one, even Sheena :heh:

I want a Sonic one. But I want to see what they really look like first.

I would love to get the Samus Gunship model but I don't think my bank account would cope with it :heh:

The bottle caps have cost me roughly £10 so far.

Here is another shot of Samus plus a shot of the Zelda model.

1001162ym1.jpg

1001171aj6.jpg

I would love to get the Samus Gunship model but I don't think my bank account would cope with it :heh:
Yeah it looks awesome doesn't it!

Hope they do the other Gunships at some point, so you can have Varia suit Samus next to the ship from Prime 1.

They're jumping around the series to much atm!

Prime: Varia Suit, Gravity Suit

Echoes: Zero Suit, Gunship

Hunters: Trace [wtf?]

They probably will do the other gunships actually, because they have a seperate 'Gunship Series' folder on their website, as opposed to putting it in the Metroid folder.

Saying that, you could always get Zero Suit Samus to go with this Echoes Gunship, but suited Samus is much cooler!

horizontal_03.jpg

horizontal_08.jpg

I agree that they should only stick to one Metroid game at a time and the whole Hunters model...must of been a rough night before that idea came up :heh:

However I see no point in buying the Gravity Suit model since it is the same stance but different colours but would like to pick up a Zero Suit model with the Limited Edition Light.

New figure tomorrow!

pz-news-related.jpg

Next in the Metroid line goes live on 10th July 2008.

And from the teaser picture I can only guess that it'll be:

m-suit_phazon-jpg1.jpg

That is hawt. As much as I want a figure of Samus, i'll save up for a Zelda one since I can't afford them all.

That is hawt. As much as I want a figure of Samus, i'll save up for a Zelda one since I can't afford them all.

Have you seen the Sonic, Tails and Knuckles minature ones on Play-Asia? There really cool! I preordered Sonic and Tails ages ago!

PHAZON SUIT SAMUS![/b]

horizontal_04.jpg

Thats camera trickery to make the blur. in real life its could look tacky .... but its still potentially pretty cool. I want a transformer style samus to break.

I'm not usually one for collectables and stuff but man... those are some stunning figures!

Thats camera trickery to make the blur.
Obviously!!!

but can you only see one picture or something? In all the other pictures without the blur it still looks STUNNING!!

First4figures say this anyways....

We completely reengineered the original Varia suit model to make the Phazon suit by casting it entirely in transparent resin, adding over 25 LED lights through the suit and finished it off by adding a mirror base which really shows off the lights. When the lights are turned off, an internal IC chip allows for the lights to fade out slowly.
All sounds very impressive of and high quality!

I want a transformer style samus to break.

What do you mean?

I think I need some tissues..

That is AWESOME! The Phazon suit is my favourite suit from the Metroid series, I already have the Varia Suit, and as much as I love it, this is beyond awesome.

Gamestation is selling these Phantom Hourglass gasapon figures for £2 - 3 (can't remember exactly). They really are amazing, I paid an arm and a leg or the full set from Japan for these. Defiantly worth buying.

The question is which collectables are going to be worth money in the future? Nintendo will always have die hard fans that love the franchises but its hard to predict which will be worth anything. My guess it "real" quality will be the winner.

I wish a traditional company like royal doulton got a nintendo license.... thay have done good stuff with disney, rupert etc. (however, they have now moved to china and seem to have lost their way a bit)

I think I'm getting that Metroid figure, it's incredible. Whens it out?

I have those Zelda PH figures too, I got the all for about £5 as I got them when I went to Japan. Also got the full set of Twilight Princess figures - I bought 4 for my friends and realised that that was the full set, no swaps, so I opened them and kept them :)

I've got loads of random Nintendo toys, lego-esque characters, plastic figures, tiny Wiis etc.