NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

I think its certainly too big.

Its a shame as it could fab but not many would like the lurking at them in that size!

Their figures seem to be getting larger and larger- I bought the wind waker boat one but sold it on as it was much larger than I anticipated!

I think its certainly too big.

Its a shame as it could fab but not many would like the lurking at them in that size!

Their figures seem to be getting larger and larger- I bought the wind waker boat one but sold it on as it was much larger than I anticipated!

Yeah I think you could just about get away with hanging it on the wall, amongst other stuff, but that's it. I don't get why it's so big?... it's way bigger than their heads.

Yeah I'd actually like a decent Amaterasu figure. Theirs however is HUGE. It's a full on statue.

I thought it looked strange at first, then I realised, the eyes are far too big!

Majora

gw2I0i.jpg

Yeh the eyes bother me too. They look worse lit up.

Maybe it's something to do with it being an actual 3D mask and not flat artwork... but looking at those two images compared, they've actually not done a great job of recreating it.

It's a nice display item but I've seen etsy-made wooden ones that felt more true-to-life.

I found it funny when they talked about the complexity of hanging it on your wall, like nobody ever hung anything heavy on a wall before. I'm sure it's not heavier than a huge mirror for example.

Btw can I count this under collectibles? :D Had it most of my life

onYuORf.jpg

Edited by Shorty

I have one of the Majoras Mask wooden-looking replicas from Etsy and it looks awesome up on the wall.

They're cast in a type of plastic and painted to look very tribal and wooden. Lightweight too and can hang on a very weak nail or hook with zero fatigue issues.

The First4 Figures one looks like a nice collectible piece, but those gigantic eyes definitely kill it for me.

No, but I bet that MadDog Marathon one will be worth a fortune one day.

Not in the shot by accident :p

A forum prize to anyone who can show me somewhere else they've seen the one on the right....

The cheese grater? I've got one in my cupboard.

Sent from my *redacted* using Tapatalk

Nendoroid Corrin has been up for pre-order for a while:

o0515047713826132132.jpg

Of if you prefer figmas:

707a956200e3800b7bc102244a2762ff.jpg

Nendoroid Link Breath of the wild version has been up for pre-order since a few days:

o0515074313857041643.jpg

Comes in a regular and a DX version. DX version has the horse and hoodie, and a few other extras.

I have one of the Majoras Mask wooden-looking replicas from Etsy and it looks awesome up on the wall.

They're cast in a type of plastic and painted to look very tribal and wooden. Lightweight too and can hang on a very weak nail or hook with zero fatigue issues.

The First4 Figures one looks like a nice collectible piece, but those gigantic eyes definitely kill it for me.

Damn, this one is nice. Have a thing for masks anyway.

This one and the Mask of Clavicus Vile would look great on a wall in my living room.

Haven't been keeping up with Wonfes news.. Anyway here are some Nintendo related announcements:

501.jpg

Another Fire Emblem Nendoroid.

61.jpg

Not sure what this is, they are Nendoroid accessories.

62.jpg

A new Pokémon Nendo.

63.jpg

And another one.. Yet another variation of the same character that has 3 releases already, but I'm going to get it regardless. It finally includes a Pikachu! Also, it looks like there will be more Nendoroids coming based on the anime. Would like a Misty!

67.jpg

And a figma, but I don't care much about those.

64.jpg

More or less a recolour, may get it nonetheless. Want to keep my Nintendoroids collections mostly complete.

65.jpg

35.jpg

Metroid prime 3 version. May make an exception for this figma, but we'll see.

C4_VyZcUoAA1tow.jpg

C4_VzX4UEAAwFeE.jpg

And another couple of Muramasa figures.. I really should replay that one soon. Hmm, why not before Zelda..

There's other stuff, some other Pokémon figures, I'll see if I can find some more surprising stuff. As always, I'm mostly looking forward to the Nendoroids.

Edited by Sméagol

So.. I've neglected to (pre-) order some of the recent / upcoming Nintendoroids (hopefully I'll make up for it soon), but..

132.jpg

I'm going to pre-order the fuck out of this bad boy. Breath of the wild Link is on its way, so now he has something to fight (or run away from :P).

Wonfes has started, I had a quick look, but only caught this one and a Pokemon one on the Nintendo side of collectibles (so far).

I've just gotten a serious case of buyers remorse.

I bought this beast of of the Nintendo store for £350. To be fair, Wind Waker is my favourite game ever, and I think the figure is cool. I just wish it was smaller (and cheaper).

I can still return it obviously, but yeah.... feeling a bit guilty now.

Edited by Ronnie
  • Thanks 1

@Ronnie that's a nice statue, it's First 4 Figures isn't it? :)

Is it even bigger than my previously showcased Fierce Deity Link statue which sits proudly atop my well protected N64 games? :D

23vf8ts.jpg

If it was me then I'd be displaying that King of Red Lions statue alongside or close to GameCube games for certain. ;)

Enjoy it either way, as they are fantastic quality pieces, just be careful with it of course, especially if it has any potentially easily breakable pieces. :peace:

Personally, I'm more than a little paranoid about accidentally damaging my Metal Sonic statue. :hmm:

• Like 1

Nice Fierce Deity figurine!

Yeah it's F4F, 25 inches from base to the top of the mast. The sail itself is made of cloth which is pretty cool. It's a lovely figure, it's just... a lot of money lol.

I'll see if it looks ok on top of one of my living room shelving units, which also house these amazing 6" Mario+Rabbids figures which were worth every penny.

RSpYq2.jpg

• Like 1

Pyra Homura figure coming from Goodsmile.

note09_img01.jpg

Nice. I want some Nendoroids too though!

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I neglected this thread. And I neglected to order some of that stuff.

I don't collect Figmas, but I may need to get this one.

9071079456798.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1