NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Viz are reprinting a Mario comic that was originally released through Nintendo Power (I think)

61GeipYBJCL._SX374_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Figma ALBW Link is due out on the 24th, Goodsmile already charged for it.

Edit: Lucina reprint is also out this week if anyone missed her.

Edited by Ike

Just got spanked for a customs charge with Parcelforce with a Goodsmile Company order for FIGMA LBW Link.

Ahhh.

Wasn't expecting the ALBW Link to be so small... I guess that why he comes with so many accessories.

Nendoroid Toon Zelda arrived. Looks so great next to Toon Link. Would love for them to do a 2x size Ganondorf to complete the trio but not gonna hold my breath.

Anyone got either the Twilight Princess Link or Ganon statues? @Goafer and I were looking at them yesterday at the Birmingham Comic Con. It was tempting to get as you could get the both of them for £80 together. Our only concern was that Link's face didn't look amazing.

Anyone got either the Twilight Princess Link or Ganon statues? @Goafer and I were looking at them yesterday at the Birmingham Comic Con. It was tempting to get as you could get the both of them for £80 together. Our only concern was that Link's face didn't look amazing.

Are they

by any chance? This unboxing has a fairly nice look at them both.

Are they
by any chance? This unboxing has a fairly nice look at them both.

Yeah those are the ones. Got to admit I'm still not sold on that Link face.

Vans are having a Black Friday sale with 30% off including the Nintendo stuff. Really annoying as I paid full price a couple of weeks ago.

Finally decided to gather all my Nintendo handhelds (and related hardware) in one place and take stock. 12 consoles in total. Not bad.

15025637_10157885002415341_4972182669662019976_o.jpg

15288648_10157885002425341_1442226182921861035_o.jpg

15235622_10157885002420341_4775590486344388431_o.jpg

Quite happy with the last photo. Whilst I did try to arrange them by age, I noticed after that each column has a theme. From left to right: Mono, Colour, Backlit, Dual Screen.

I forgot how ugly the original DS was. No GBA micros? Still, nice collection. I'd like to buy a brick GB some day to add to the collection.

Weirdly, I've seen very few Micros for sale at car boots/CEX. Probably why I don't have one.

I think I'm also missing a transparent GB Pocket and a purple GBC. I remember owning both as a kid, but I have no idea what happened to them.

I just couldn't remember what I did with mine. I think we got our GBA SP's around the same time.

...I kind of want to buy another one now with Golden Sun.

Had a dream I played a Game Boy Micro last night. Now I want one.

I'll skip this one, but it looks much better than the Megaman X nendo.

?context=bWFzdGVyfGltYWdlc3wyMzYyODR8aW1hZ2UvanBlZ3xpbWFnZXMvaGQwL2g4Ni84OTMyMzk3MDIzMjYyLmpwZ3w4MmIxYWU4ZDM0MTM0MGZmYjRmZDgyZjAzNGVhMjM3ZGY0OTVkOTg1YmYxYmY0YjI0ODhmNTBlMGM5MDQ0YTM0

I am getting this one however.

?context=bWFzdGVyfGltYWdlc3wyNTgwMTl8aW1hZ2UvanBlZ3xpbWFnZXMvaDEwL2hkMC84OTIzOTYyNjA1NTk4LmpwZ3w3ZDRmM2UzMjkzZGQ4Y2I2MzRkN2RkNzA3ZGI1MzJjNDE4ZDZmMjU1ZWYzOWZjZjQ4NmRhMzQxNmRlZDIwNTdk

Life size (arguably too big?) Majoras Mask replica at First4Figures.

The exclusive version has light up eyes, which you can see later in the video.

Edited by Retro_Link