NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Yeah, it was a great surprise she came with a flying pony pegasus!

I suspect the wings are detacheble, so you may be able to use it with other Nendoroids. Eventhough it's white, it may be fun with Link. Or Marth of course. Or Darth Vader.

Coloured prototype:

heekyunggx31449296755.jpeg

No other details yet.

Re-release:

2542f8894505e2d42dfe044a90262e75.jpg

Just corrected my mistake and ordered her, now my Nintendoroids collection will be missing one less Nendoroid (the only other missing Nendoroid is Isabelle Winter version, and if you count 3rd party, Sonic and Shiren the Wanderer and the likes).

Yeah, I paid for mine, but I ordered directly from Goodsmile.. I hope they ship him along with Kirby, but there's no specific releasedate for him yet.

More pics of ALBW Link figure.

Link1_zpsgffcyq8a.png

link2_zpsr9yodlpo.png

link3_zpsshpnr4wz.png

link4_zpsbl4fqqtp.png

link5_zpsolh8r4va.png

link6_zpsiik1b2dp.png

Looks glorious. :bowdown:

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Put in my preorder of the DX version Link Between Worlds Figma Direct from Good Smile.

Put in my preorder of the DX version Link Between Worlds Figma Direct from Good Smile.

I'm very tempted myself. The thing looks amazing.

I take it all the pics I posted are broken now? I can't see any of them on my phone.

I take it all the pics I posted are broken now? I can't see any of them on my phone.

Yeah, they aren't showing up for me unless I paste the url in my browser.

Yeah, they aren't showing up for me unless I paste the url in my browser.

Bah! I'll fix them in the morning, once I get on my desktop.

More pics of ALBW Link figure.

link4_zpsbl4fqqtp.png

Very cool, not that I'd ever indulge. However I was just wondering if I'm basic for not knowing but - what item is that supposed to be in his hand in that one??

Very cool, not that I'd ever indulge. However I was just wondering if I'm basic for not knowing but - what item is that supposed to be in his hand in that one??

It's the Tornado Rod.

Like I 've said before.. I think I'm pretty done with Figmas.. I was maybe going to give Motoko another chance to win me over, but I don't know. That said.. I do love this shot:

link5_zpsolh8r4va.png

Combined with the fact I could use some of the accories with the Nendoroids even if I don't like the Figma. Hmm..

Speaking of the Nendoroid, it's delayed until April.

Megaman has been shipped, and Kirby will be shipped end of the month.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Mega Man arrived!

IMG_20160123_163740.jpg

BTW, do you guys keep the boxes? Wondering if I should throw them out to save space.

I'm picking mine up tomorrow!

Edit:

Forgot to reply by the way.

BTW, do you guys keep the boxes? Wondering if I should throw them out to save space.

I keep 'm. If I have to move, I have a guaranteed safe way of transporting them. If I ever want to sell them, or more likely, if I die and my future kids will inherit all my Nendoroids (..and eroge figures), they'll be more valuable.

I may change that policy if my number of figures exceeds a yet to be determined threshold, and I actually don't have the space for them, but until then, the boxes stay.

Edited by Sméagol

After 10 days of films, I can finally catch up on internet stuff..

Wonfest has ended, I'm looking at the announcements now, but the first thing to catch my eye:

51.jpg

Edit: I'll post more later obviously, Tetra is only the tip of the iceberg I suspect.. I'm seeing several other stuff, like a Metaknight nendoroid..

Yeah, there're loads of new figures announced. I would post them but I'm on mobile.

Yeah, there're loads of new figures announced. I would post them but I'm on mobile.

Could you post a link/name to a site that has the pics, please?

51.jpg

Zelda from Wind waker, included for completeness. This was really high on my overall wishlist, so instant pre-order obviously.

50.jpg

The "real" Ash and Gary.. I'll get it, but this is the 3rd version of trainer Red, there are plenty of other Nintendo characters that should get figures..

55.jpg

Kirby's ally / enemy, it's Meta Knight. Also instant pre-order. Speaking of Kirby, they announced a re-release a week before it's release.. Kirby must be really popular. Want a Dedede as well.

54.jpg

This one's weird.. It's a Megaman nendoroid in Megaman X style.. I'll reserve final judgement until I see the final product, but at this point I'm not interested. Unlike the oldskool Megaman, I have no nostalgia feelings for this one, as I never played Megaman X, I don't really like the design, and I don't think the design translates well to Nendoroid form (it's more suited to be a figma, if it already didn't get a figma). But who knows, maybe the final product looks amazing.

214.jpg

Link figure in Skyward sword style.. Really not liking this, reminds me of the First 4 figures figures (ehh) for some reason (though this will be a lot cheaper).

236.jpg

Link figma in Twilight princess style.. Almost guaranteed to skip this one like I usually skip the figmas.

53.jpg

Elise from the new Fire emblem. As I'm not familiar with the character (yet), I missed this one, but Ike's link brought it to my attention.. Getting this as well.

151.jpg

Samus zero suit figma.. Just like Link, most likely going to skip this, but as I already have the power suit Samus figma, there's a slightly bigger chance I may get it after all.

I'll post other non Goodsmile Nintendo stuff from Wonfest as I find it.

And my Kirby has arrived..

kirbies_megaman.png

Skyward Sword Link is terrible, his face is way off (First 4 Figures also seem to have trouble getting Link's face right). Will be skipping but if they don't improve it.

I got a letter from Parcel Force about a customs charge which I'm assuming it's my Kirby.

I really wish I'd bought the Maxim Tomato version, but oh well... Still waiting for my standard Megaman and Kirby figures to arrive from AmiAmi. Really should stop cheaping out on slower shipping to save myself a piddly few pounds.