NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

HOW MUCH!!??

They're $224.99 and there's only 1500 being made! Whoever said they'd get two...DON'T...I need one!

I already have the Varia Suit, but my friend wants to buy me the Phazon Suit. As much as I would love this (so much words can't describe) there is no way i'm going to let him pay that much on me.

I already have the Varia Suit, but my friend wants to buy me the Phazon Suit. As much as I would love this (so much words can't describe) there is no way i'm going to let him pay that much on me.

Sounds like your friend is rich ;)

Sounds like your friend is rich ;)

Gah! You found me! :(

Well, yes but regardless of how much money you have i'm not worth you spending that much on me and i've done nothing special to deserve such a gift. But no way am I allowing you to buy anyone else one =P

Holy crap...

That looks rather smexy. Kinda tempted to order it, though wonder if the lighting and sounds will look and sound cheap.

Im trying to see if any other website is offering it and at the moment I cant find any. That would look so sweet on my wall!

Holy shit!!

And it's by Master Replicas who do all the f*cking AAA Star Wars Replicas and kicked off the Force FX Lightsabers!!!!

The Master Sword is priced at around the same price as the Force FX sabers were when they first came out, so I'd expect the build quality, sound and lighting is to the standard of those!

Not Nintendo, but some new figures/announcmemts from first4figures nonetheless:

Sonic the Hedgehog – Coming Soon! New License Announcement and Statue Coming 25th July!

Here’s a sneak peek of the first statue in our Sonic the Hedgehog resin line! Preorders start 31st July 2008! Low edition numbers are given on a first come first served basis. Click here to see the teaser picture!

vertical.jpg

First 4 Figures Acquires the Ninja Gaiden II License to Produce High Quality Statues!

First 4 Figures is thrilled to announce that they have been awarded a license from Microsoft and TECMO/Team Ninja to create high end 1/4 scale statues based on the characters from the Ninja Gaiden II video game for Xbox 360.

The first statue release is the video game’s super Ninja warrior, Ryu Hayabusa.

Ninja Gaiden II - Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa, in his default NGII black costume, is coming soon from First 4 Figures. Based on the official Ninja Gaiden II box artwork and in-game 3D model,

The base is covered in artificial grass and features Ryu walking through a graveyard of swords from fallen warriors.

He comes equipped with his signature Dragon Sword, Eclipse Scythe, and a Falcon’s Talon. At 1/4 scale, Ryu stands at 18 inches tall and when you include his Eclipse Scythe, he stands at 31 inches tall (that’s over 2½ feet)! :o

Height: 31 inches to the top of the Eclipse Scythe (approximately 80cm).

SRP: $349.99

Available: Q1-2009

Limited: 1,999 pieces worldwide

Pricey, but in total it stands 80cm high!!

vertical.jpg

vertical_03.jpg

horizontal_04.jpg

vertical_05.jpg

vertical_06.jpg

Im trying to see if any other website is offering it and at the moment I cant find any. That would look so sweet on my wall!

I thought Play.com's price was abit much, so had a look around and have just preordered the Master Sword Replica from Forbidden Planet for £64.79 using a 10% off code: FPISFXPROMO (From HotUKDeals)

You can also go through quidco for even more off!

Hope that helps :smile:

Has anyone seen any pictures of the other two Zelda replicas 'Master Replicas' is supposed to be releasing this year - a 1:1 Majoras Mask, and a 1:1 Ocarina of Time?

...I hope they make a shield...

Has anyone seen any pictures of the other two Zelda replicas 'Master Replicas' is supposed to be releasing this year - a 1:1 Majoras Mask, and a 1:1 Ocarina of Time?

...I hope they make a shield...

Nope, I can't even find the Master Sword anywhere on their website or news blog!

Nope, I can't even find the Master Sword anywhere on their website or news blog!

Nope, the only place I can really find a mention of any Zelda items on the website is on the 'Master Replicas 2008 product lineup':-

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=131

The only clear pictures and details I have been able to find about the Master Sword are here:-

Article

http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=10608

Pictures

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=89551

They should really release some more information now - especially with only 4 months to go until the end of the year! (If they are going to release them this year)

Also, any news on the first4figures re-designed Link Face?

Also, any news on the first4figures re-designed Link Face?
I did email them and I think they said they are waiting on approval from Nintendo. Hopefully we'll see the the Link redesign soon!

Thanks for the photo's:

ForceFXMasterSword.jpg

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=89894&g2_serialNumber=1

Handle looks abit dodgy! Dunno what batteries it'll use, but maybe the bulky handle is to accomodate them?

Also planning on some Twilight replicas:

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=131&cookie_check=1

NINTENDO

• Zelda Power FX Sword

• 1:1 Ocarina of Time LE

• 1:1 Majora's Mask LE

• 3 Sets of Twilight Princess Scaled Replicas

1:1 Ocarina should be cool!

Just a heads up for those wanting the Sheik statue, Play-Asia have them in stock now. Its £50 but you have to pay £20 postage then there's the risk of being hit with import tax when it arrives.

Im personally just waiting for play.com to get their stock in as its £55 and free delivery, you just have to wait a tad longer though :)

Just a heads up for those wanting the Sheik statue, Play-Asia have them in stock now. Its £50 but you have to pay £20 postage then there's the risk of being hit with import tax when it arrives.

Im personally just waiting for play.com to get their stock in as its £55 and free delivery, you just have to wait a tad longer though :)

I liked that statue! I also love the Ryu one! but the prices are the only thing putting me off!

I want a modern glass cabinet to put any merchandise/collectables i have..

Here's some more of my Nintendo goods that have just arrived this week.

PHTO0024.jpg

Not strictly collectables but thought I might aswell post these t-shirts which expands my ever growing Nintendo t-shirt collection. Im such a geek :)

PHTO0026-1.jpg

PHTO0027.jpg

Not strictly collectables but thought I might aswell post these t-shirts which expands my ever growing Nintendo t-shirt collection. Im such a geek :)

PHTO0026-1.jpg

I just bought this t-shirt last week, unfortunately it was a size too big and I had to take it back. I'm looking for a medium. I've wanted it for so long though, it's an awesome t-shirt. I already have a few from Gamestation, but i'm always looking for a few more!

Well this certainly took its time. I preordered it off play.com ages ago and when it finally got released and shipped to me it ended up getting lost in the post. I then had to wait 21 days before I could make a claim and get another one sent out. I had to send a letter by normal mail with my signature to play.com stating that I hadnt recieved it. A week later my letter still hadnt been recieved by play.com so I had to send another one out. Finally after about a month she arrived!

DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

PHTO0031-1.jpg

So now that Sheik is in my ever growing collection of Nintendo statues what is going to be added next? I think the next model to be released is the Metroid Gunship. Luckly I preordered it when it was £100 but now they have bumped the price to around £150 :)

Looks awesome matey!

They still haven't shown the OOT Link redesign; that's taking forever!!

And the future release Phazon Suit Samus is definately a model worth adding to any collection!