NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Thanks again to Owen for the heads up about the Samus statue from FP, its just arrived now!

Thats ok! It's lovely isn't it? Mine arrived a week or so ago! : peace:

What number did you get? Mines 1289!

cool mug :)

my play.com samus is being packed :) and they have in stock on them, order quick

mines been posted from play.com now,

I am the lucky friend that received this awesome Samus figure from LukeLee. It was a truly awesome gift, he actually came to visit me and brought it with him. At first I asked what was in the bag, he said a smoke machine...:heh:

We went to a cafe and then he said that the gift was really for me...I wondered why the hell he had bought me a smoke machine, but then I took off the bag covering the gift and I was shocked to see Metroid/Samus on the box and I knew straight away what it was!

The figure now rests with pride in my room on top of a unit. I look over to it and realise that I have an amazing friend, someone that would go through so much trouble to get me the most awesome gift, just because he wants to make a friend happy.

LukeLee is by far the most thoughtful and generious person I have ever met. He had known me just a few months before he ordered this, he went through so much trouble to get it but stuck with it. Two and a half years later, we are still good friends and I think we always will be. As a huge Metroid fan, this was the ultimate gift, and he knew that, hence why he wanted to get it for me. The sad thing is I don't think I could ever top this gift, I really want to get him something special.

But anyway I will make it clear again, LukeLee is the most thoughtful person I have ever met, my best friend.:smile:

I am the lucky friend that received this awesome Samus figure from LukeLee. It was a truly awesome gift, he actually came to visit me and brought it with him. At first I asked what was in the bag, he said a smoke machine...:heh:

We went to a cafe and then he said that the gift was really for me...I wondered why the hell he had bought me a smoke machine, but then I took off the bag covering the gift and I was shocked to see Metroid/Samus on the box and I knew straight away what it was!

The figure now rests with pride in my room on top of a unit. I look over to it and realise that I have an amazing friend, someone that would go through so much trouble to get me the most awesome gift, just because he wants to make a friend happy.

LukeLee is by far the most thoughtful and generious person I have ever met. He had known me just a few months before he ordered this, he went through so much trouble to get it but stuck with it. Two and a half years later, we are still good friends and I think we always will be. As a huge Metroid fan, this was the ultimate gift, and he knew that, hence why he wanted to get it for me. The sad thing is I don't think I could ever top this gift, I really want to get him something special.

But anyway I will make it clear again, LukeLee is the most thoughtful person I have ever met, my best friend.:smile:

Yeah, LukeLee is a amazing bloke, your right! : peace:

Anyone else picking up the Sheik statue? Its due out this month.

sheik.jpg

Heres a pic of the recently announced limited edition of Zero Samus. There's only 250 being made with the light on the base.

samus.jpg

It's a shame they picked their only terrible model to do a limited edition of.

I want those if someone can get me a cheap site that sends to portugal... fucking play.com

I emailed them about some of their future figures they've talked about and also about the chance of Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl figures:

Thank you for your email.

The Link vs Ganondorf model will not be released for some time yet, in about a year or so.

We are waiting for the final approval of the Ocarina of Time Link from Nintendo.

Unfortunately it would be impossible for us to get the super smash bros license. We asked Nintendo before, but as there are so many different licensing companies involved in super smash bros (sega, konami, pokemon etc), it is impossible to get that license.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask

Shame about SSBM/B!

Though I don't get why they couldn't just do figures without Sonic and Snake, and pokemon is Nintendo anyway!

God damn it. I need more nerdy stuff. How come I'm a fan of nintendo and I don't have a single piece of fanfare?

Woah, those Sheik and Samus statues are awesome! I have 4 boxed Mario Kart 64 figures, which are quite nice, but they're not worth as much as those!

I managed to get hold of one of those Zelda statues from the stars catalogue along with the Samus Varia Suit model as well.

I must admit I don't regret either of them and the Metroid one is by far my favourite as the details is just unreal :heh:

I managed to get hold of one of those Zelda statues from the stars catalogue along with the Samus Varia Suit model as well.

I must admit I don't regret either of them and the Metroid one is by far my favourite as the details is just unreal :heh:

Any chance you could post photo's of the Samus model? Would be good to see it outside of promotional photos.

Any chance you could post photo's of the Samus model? Would be good to see it outside of promotional photos.

Unfortunately I have not had 15 posts yet but once I have I will put some cracking pictures up :smile:

I would post links or pics to mine but I don't have 10 posts yet. However if you look at the pics LukeLee posted a few posts up, that's my model anyway.

Heh, I dust it every few days, I think i'm in love with it xD

It keeps telling me for links or pictures that I require 15 posts.

I hope I don't get my butt kicked for double posting as this is my 15th post :heh:

1001166vg5.jpg

1001165lt1.jpg

1001168xa7.jpg

I hope this has worked :confused: and a cheeky wee photo of my Pepsi Mario Bottle Caps collection : peace:

Those bottle caps look awesome.

Agreed. I really like em!