NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Wow...the Sonic one is only £9.99.

Yeah i've preordered both Sonic and Tails of Play-Asia for about £22 including delivery!

I've also preordered the Samus statue of Play.com, but will probably never get it, it states it's released this friday! (which i doubt). The thing is, the Samus statue is actually released now, so i don't understand why there having so much trouble! If that fails, i may buy the Link one, as it's gone way down in price, is super cool and pretty big!

I have the Fierce Diety Link statue, it owns, so glad I got it. :smile:

I was considering getting a load of the others but they are quite expensive, worth it but expensive. :heh:

Big respect for having the AC plushes.

Heres some more photos of the statue.

phto0051.jpg

This is very blurred but its just so u can see the size of it compared to a dvd box.

phto0052.jpg

omg.. flightplan.. boy nintendo sure do put extra goodies with their figurines

I have the Fierce Diety Link statue, it owns, so glad I got it. :smile:

I was considering getting a load of the others but they are quite expensive, worth it but expensive. :heh:

It looks pretty big! It's £39.99 on play.com now, around the amount i would go too really!

I'll see what play.com do with the Metroid statue, and if thats goes tits-up, i'll probably get the Fierce Diety Link one!

I was gonna get the Link with his sword and shield, but i don't like his face, and it's only 7" tall! Love the Metroid ship, but miles too expensive! and the Majoras Mask guy is wonderful, but again slightly small and not in stock at play.com yet!

Perhaps i should ring-up Forbidden Planet? They seem spot-on with all this stuff!

OK, sorry to double-post but these figures are supposadely excellent and very cheap!

The Phantom Hourglass gashapons are back in-stock at Play-Asia and there £1.19 each! The attention to detail is excellent on each figure and they all come on a black circular stand, they stand at about 2" tall i think...

Thought i let the Zelda fans know! : peace:

EDIT: They have now sold-out!

ply metriod delayed again :(

I know, thankfully i cancelled it the day before they changed the date and went with Forbidden Planet, who now have 5 left in stock! : peace: About £7.50 dearer though!

Rich bastards

lol, it was originally meant to a birthday present for a friend in December 2006. I'll send it off tomorrow.

Rich bastards
Samus is only £45 on play.com [pre-order], well I say 'only', but a good prce!

Alice in Wonderland is a true classic, Samus... less so. ;)

Whats that credit card type thing you get with it?

Alice in Wonderland is a true classic, Samus... less so. ;)

Whats that credit card type thing you get with it?

Its kind of like a certificate of authentication, it has what production number your model is on it.

Looks awesome!

I agree! Thanks for the pics LukeLee! So pleased i bought one!

I have to wait 7-10 days for it though, so should be receiving it next week! :yay:

will play ever get any? if there are only 2000 ?

does it come in a box also?

I don't think 'play' ever will, the date is constantly put back! I purchased mine from Forbidden Planet!

You'll get a really nice box, and a card with the number of the statue on it!

I don't think 'play' ever will, the date is constantly put back! I purchased mine from Forbidden Planet!

You'll get a really nice box, and a card with the number of the statue on it!

I emailed FB about the Metroid statue as im looking to buy it but the gits havent replied. On their website it doesnt say whether its in stock or not.

I emailed FB about the Metroid statue as im looking to buy it but the gits havent replied. On their website it doesnt say whether its in stock or not.

They hardly ever reply by email, so i've been told. You've got to ring em!

I rang them last Thursday, i think it was 27/03/08 and they had 5 left in stock!

They hardly ever reply by email, so i've been told. You've got to ring em!

I rang them last Thursday, i think it was 27/03/08 and they had 5 left in stock!

Cheers Owen, will phone up on Monday and see what the crack is.

What would be the cheapest place to get these things? Play has a great price on Samus, but yeah, it's still not in stock :/ Aaand they don't ship to Portugal. Fuckers! Aaangry! Loud noises!