NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

On the subject of Nintendo collectables, here's what my girlfriend brought back from Japan for me:

Souvenirs.jpg

Big respect for having the AC plushes.

Heres some more photos of the statue.

phto0051.jpg

This is very blurred but its just so u can see the size of it compared to a dvd box.

phto0052.jpg

I'd love to have what Mike has... as well as Fierce Deity Link. Majora's Mask is a great game.

Your Fierce Deity is a fair old size. Is it worth the money? Him and the Skull Kid are the only things from First4Figures that interested me. (The price tag soon disinterested me!)

My Fierce Link arrived today and the sucker is HUGE!

Nice!

Hero-of-Time, do you mind me asking where you ordered from? Did you order your Fierce Link direct from First4Figures or from somewhere else like Play.com?

The reason I ask is because I've had this pre-ordered with Play since last August and I've been wondering how long I'd have to wait. I think it might be time next week to find out from Play what's going on with this.

I got mine from First4Figures. They said that if you ordered from them first then they would ship early. Surely Play and other companies will be getting their stock in shortly.

There much bigger then what i expected! Which is good!

I want Skull kid or Link.

I want Skull kid or Link.
I wish they'd hurry up with the changes they are making to Ocarina of Time Link; I really want to see what it looks like!

Also can't wait to see Twilight Princess Link!

I got mine from First4Figures. They said that if you ordered from them first then they would ship early. Surely Play and other companies will be getting their stock in shortly.

Thanks for answering my question. I thought that might be the case.

Actually, looking at their website it looks as though they have announced a distributor for their Nintendo figures in the last few days so I guess that means that companies like Play really will be getting their stock soon.

Wow. That ship looks fantastic. It's amazingly well done. Beautifull. If only I had the money to spare.

OMG that looks Awesome!! Having it light up is brilliant!

Their Metroid collectables are their best series [apart from Zero Suit Samus maybe], probably because they don't have to worry about face likeness.

I'm often tempted to get the Samas Varia Suit figure; so very nice!

This thread reminds me I hid a Sonic plushie under the stairs and forgot to pick it up. Anyway. I have odds and ends from work mostly, and no pics:

Random 'Gatcha' Ball Pokemon

Yoshi Kart

Donkey Kong small plush

Yoshi small plush

May get a big Yoshi plush soon too. Probably got some other stuff that I have forgotten about.

After months of waiting the 2nd Zelda statue has finally arrived!

*places Skull Kid next to Firece Link*

PHTO0138-1.jpg

I hope they eventually make some cheaper models. Hopefully the Sonic ones won't be expensive due to them having no small details.

they look really ace, where would be the best place to buy them from? i would liek to get one or 2 of my fav characters,are these limited in release? how many made ect?

are these the sort of thing that will keep or increase in value over the years?

more pics of your collections :)?? would inspire me to buy em :)

Well my samus varia suit has the payment clear tomorrow after a year and a half - will feel very odd when it finally arrives. It was gonna be someon'e bday present in 2006 :blank:

Play.com have them for a great price but they have a habit of not being able stick to a release date when it comes to statues. I really should have picked up the Samus statue when they had it in stock over at play-asia.

has it actually been available yet? I have been bugging first4figures for ages. I know until like september they didnt get image approval from nintendo then they were waiting for a factory slot, then something else. But they're ready to take my payment off me tomorrow.

has it actually been available yet? I have been bugging first4figures for ages. I know until like september they didnt get image approval from nintendo then they were waiting for a factory slot, then something else. But they're ready to take my payment off me tomorrow.

Yeah about a month ago play-asia had them in stock, people posted reviews about it on that website. The same with the Skull Kid aswell, play-asia had them in last month.

I ordered my statues off First4Figures as I thought that you would get them delivered off them first, clearly I was mistaken. Methinks I will be ordering the Shiek and possibly the Metroid Gunship statues off play-asia.

Awesome... you have the Skull Kid, Fierce Deity Link and Fire Emblem Wii? Awesome! If those statues didn't seem so expensive then I too would have a Fierce Deity Link and the Skill Kid because Majora's Mask is an amazing game. But alas, its only the Hero of Time among us that can afford to splash the rupees and indulge in such niceties!